slackster

Feb 1, 2017
For the love of god less renders of the guy and less time wasted in renders of breakfast lunch and dinner

Reactions: yvb

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Interesting update, but no sex scenes with Anne (only teasing and a handjob), after chapter 3 i thought that sex (also with multiple partners) with Anne would have been routine

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
This game is quite fun so far I am looking forward to the rerelease of this chapter hopefully it is packed in 7-zip format so I can open it I implore those who are frustrated with this game engine change to stick with it since this was the creator experimenting with a new game engine that didn't work out but they were trying to improve how things work for the game and the creator showed great integrity when they took the time to redo this in the original game engine not everyone who makes games would do such a thing

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Damage is already done. He changed it without consulting his supporters. And now wants to remake 4 in renpy. That takes time meaning 5 wont be released for 2 months. Not exactly the kind of dev i want to support tbh. Changing the engine should have been put to the supporters to vote on. The game had alot of promise but now my faith in the dev and respect for him is gone. I wish him all the luck in the world. But i can not warrent pledging to someone who is willing to shit all over there supporters.
I don't think it will be that bad. He's got experience with Ren'py, and has the story and renders done for chapter 4. Like he said in his post, he can work on the renders for chapter 5 (renders are by far the biggest bottleneck) when he converts chapter 4 to Ren'py. I think he can convert chapter 4 back, write the chapter 5 script and code chapter 5 in the time it takes to make the chapter 5 renders.

Odysseus1979

Mar 9, 2018
View attachment 58785

Overview:
You are married to Anne and you are looking to spice up your sex life. You enjoy showing off your wife and have fantasized about sharing her with others. Your journey starts with you taking baby steps to convince her along the way to reach your final goal of sharing her.
Update: 31/3/2018​
Censorship: None
Version: Chapter 4
Developer/Publisher:
Platform: Windows - Mac
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

NOTE:
Chapter 4 is builded in TyranoBuilder and is independent of Chapters 1-3 (Ren'Py engine)

<DOWNLOAD>
Win: - - - - - -

Thanks @SweetBoom
Mac: - - - - - -
Thanks @RWaites

View attachment 48717 View attachment 48718 View attachment 48719 View attachment 48720 View attachment 48721 View attachment 48722

Please -leave a like if you enjoyed this game!!!
I really enjoyed this game , even though I would never do that in real life ! Well done , the bodies looked amazing , the dialogues were okay , it was pretty much a good experience at last after long time trying games out without something really interesting happening ! I guess it was something different and refreshing !!! I loved it !

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I'll add to the chorus that wasn't impressed with the engine switch. Too much clicking or hitting the enter key over and over again to continue. Text speed can't be adjusted so you're stuck with each letter trickling onto the screen slowly. Skip command fails to work sometimes. Screen transitions are very slow and awkward with odd dissolves. I also didn't like limiting save slots. Content-wise it was mostly fine, though there were a few scenes where I was wondering if I was getting my time wasted like the breakfast and shower scenes every morning. It seems like this update (outside of engine switch) was mostly about setting up new stuff for later updates, like the new apartment, waitress girl, new masseuse, texting girl from the previous chapter, the two different paths with the wife, and friend's car accident. Still, good amount of content compared to other creators and am glad mircom3d is switching back to renpy.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Yeah I must say I liked the old engine much better, this one don't give you any options like auto scroll, etc and to be honest the story moved a little too slow.

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Ok, I think we all need to take a step back and have some patience. Content-wise, the entire game has been spot on! Anne is beautiful, and her story keeps getting more interesting! There's such a lack of quality games in this genre, and this has huge potential. It hits so many fetishes, and this is only the beginning. So far, we've gotten to see Anne's freaky side and some teasing here and there. We have some branching in Chapter 4 (there are two paths you can take with Anne), and there's been a lot of promising setup for the future. Again, Chapter 3 was special because they were on vacation. Anne could go all-out without any serious consequences. Now she knows she can enjoy this lifestyle, but you can't just go all-out at home. It's different once you're at home because there are consequences. People know who you are, so you have to take it slow and make sure you're making the right decision! Besides, building up won't take that long, and it'll make the actual scenes even better! Yes, switching the game engine might have been a mistake, but that is a very fixable problem, and he said he's going back. If that's our biggest issue, I think we're in good hands. I think we can all give the benefit of the doubt, game has been great so far and keeps getting better!

R

RWaites

Ren’py Chapter 4 conversion.
Patrons only
Apr 2 at 6:07pm
Just a quick update on the Chapter 4 conversion back to Ren’py.
I’m about halfway done and hoping to have out for you by the weekend.
I’m pretty sure I will have it done by Thursday but will spend a day or two making sure all is working and that there’s no bugs.
Hope everyone had a good Easter....

Fargoon

Nov 13, 2017
I Liked chapter 1, 2 , 3 very much.

But I couldn't make myself to finish Chapter 4. Very bad engine !

Fargoon

Nov 13, 2017
Read the post right before yours. He's changing it back to Ren'py.
I did read the previous posts and knew that the dev is changing back to Ren'py.
I simply wanted to share my experience. I still look forward for the game but the engine change just perplexed me.

Reactions: Mircom3D
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes