qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
The description sounds good, but before playing I would like to find out whether the story escalates to more hardcore stuff? I mean, like the wife becomes so corrupted that she starts to act behind her husband's back or does some kinky stuff in spite of his protests?

Yankator

Donor
May 9, 2017
Posted on Patreon

I've decided to put the release in your hands.
Below are three options to choose from and an approximate timeline.

Release the new Chapters 1 thru 10 now!

Release with Chapter 11 when completed. (Late November)

Release only with all renders redone and Chapter 11 included. (January)

Reactions: bb12308

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Posted on Patreon

I vote 1-10 now and 11 later... there seems to be plenty of new content in the revamped chapters

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Posted on Patreon

Ok.something is not clear.
ch.11 will be done in november,but all renders for ch.1-10 will be done in january?So how he will release ch.1-10 now?

Yankator

Donor
May 9, 2017
Ok.something is not clear.
ch.11 will be done in november,but all renders for ch.1-10 will be done in january?So how he will release ch.1-10 now?

he can probably release ch 1-10 now but all renders are not redone yet, or release 1-11 in late november but all not redone yet and finally release in january ch 1-11 with all renders redone

Reactions: armion82

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Why would anyone not vote for 1-10 now? Its not like we can't play them again in January when he releases 11.

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
So, the Poll is looking good. And Chapters 1 through 10 being release now is winning, by a lot.

Unlocked

71%

16%

14%
102 votes total
·
4 days left

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
So, the Poll is looking good. And Chapters 1 through 10 being release now is winning, by a lot.

Unlocked

71%

16%

14%
102 votes total
·
4 days left
The first choice is the revamped version until chapter 10, but what is the difference between 2nd and 3rd choice?
Ok, the second choice is the revamped version (ch. 1-10) with the new chapter 11, but then there will be an ulterior "revamp" of the entire game?
I don't understand the 3rd option!

steed blacke

Mar 3, 2018
comment from
Chapters 7 thru 10 need renders redone. There are 6 new scenes added that were not previously in the game. The variables have all be redone and paths make more sense!

The first choice is the revamped version until chapter 10, but what is the difference between 2nd and 3rd choice?
Ok, the second choice is the revamped version (ch. 1-10) with the new chapter 11, but then there will be an ulterior "revamp" of the entire game?
I don't understand the 3rd option!
so if chapter 7 trough 10 are out now it will be missing 6 new scenes.
if we wait until November, we'll have chapters 7 to 11 but without the 6 new scenes,
if we wait until january, we'll have chapters 7 to 11 complete.

(ps : I'm learning English and I don't know if I'm writing it correctly. Let me know.)

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
comment from
Chapters 7 thru 10 need renders redone. There are 6 new scenes added that were not previously in the game. The variables have all be redone and paths make more sense!

so if chapter 7 trough 10 are out now it will be missing 6 new scenes.
if we wait until November, we'll have chapters 7 to 11 but without the 6 new scenes,
if we wait until january, we'll have chapters 7 to 11 complete.

(ps : I'm learning English and I don't know if I'm writing it correctly. Let me know.)
Yes you have written well, so if the update will be out now we will miss forever this 6 scenes and eventually the new variables? Or they will be out in a second moment?

steed blacke

Mar 3, 2018
if the update comes out now, it means that the revamp of chapters 7 to 10 will not be finished and if chapter 11 also comes out before the new scenes, won't it be missing some important information?

For me, the best choice would be to release chapter 7 trough 10 with new scene in November and chapter 11 later.

D

Deleted member 684837

agreed its clear our balls are aching we need some dre and anne action mircom!
if the update comes out now, it means that the revamp of chapters 7 to 10 will not be finished and if chapter 11 also comes out before the new scenes, won't it be missing some important information?

For me, the best choice would be to release chapter 7 trough 10 with new scene in November and chapter 11 later.

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes