The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Is there any hint of chapter 11? Maybe how far its done and how much % is needed to complete?
Originally, according to a poll, he said chapter 11 would show up late November. Unfortunately, he's been silent on the Patreon for about a month. Also, keep in mind, that he works retail, and the Holidays are on their way.

Yankator

Donor
May 9, 2017
he told me few days ago next release is ch11 and next will be ch12 with some renders redone from previous chapters

Jy1017

Jan 10, 2018
I heard straight from mircom himself that chapter 11 will be released on Sunday. Also that chapter 11 will be the final chapter . It will bring all story lines together and possibly end in a divorce. He asked I try to stay away from spoiling too much. So I apologize to mircom now. Epstein didn't kill himself.

May 18, 2019
I heard straight from mircom himself that chapter 11 will be released on Sunday. Also that chapter 11 will be the final chapter . It will bring all story lines together and possibly end in a divorce. He asked I try to stay away from spoiling too much. So I apologize to mircom now. Epstein didn't kill himself.
I hope you're joking about "ending the game." I can understand that he's frustrated but the game isn't finished at all.

I seriously hope you're trolling.

Reactions: luisar018

Mircom3D

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2017
Bullshit!!! Don't believe this loser!

As I've said before, TAC is far from being completed!

If you don't hear it from me directly here or on Patreon or Discord, DON'T Believe it!

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
So, the Poll is looking good. And Chapters 1 through 10 being release now is winning, by a lot.

Unlocked

I've decided to put the release in your hands.
Below are three options to choose from and an approximate timeline.

Release the new Chapters 1 thru 10 now!
71%

Release with Chapter 11 when completed. (Late November)
16%

Release only with all renders redone and Chapter 11 included. (January)
14%
102 votes total
·
4 days left
I will go ahead and re-post this. We got Chapters 1 through 10 already. Chapter 11 should be out late November, but keep in mind that Mircom has a "big-people" job, and the holidays are coming, so have some patience with him if it is late. Then a Chapter 11 release in January.

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes