Macmaster01

Jun 20, 2017
Girls are very sexy. Looking forward to next chapters. What is the approx schedule for the future chapters. Thanks for the great work !

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
:happyblush:happyblush:happyblush
Anne!!!
Apr 25 at 10:53pm
I wonder who’ll get her favours in Ch5. Her boss(with wife?),Dre, Eric, the estate agent or the 2 at the tanning salon? Cannot discount Ryan’s return. And 3 girls to play with and the chance for massage. I ‘ve gone all hot and excited.:happyblush

Reactions: Mircom3D

Legendary 22

Nov 5, 2017
Does the first download link contains only part 4? Or it has everything from the beginning. If that's so, then why another download link, i.e. part 1-3?. Can anyone please explain

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
Does the first download link contains only part 4? Or it has everything from the beginning. If that's so, then why another download link, i.e. part 1-3?. Can anyone please explain
Just download the link on the OP, contains all chapters. The other links were due to a change of engine.

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
This tool developed by @Penfold Mole allows the whole image to be seen (i.e. text box frame removed) with the text highlighted and works very well. Try it. Especially good where Anne's superb ass is hidden by the text.;)

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Does anyone have a walkthrough for this game?
There really isn't much to walk-through really. Assuming you're playing this game, you want your wife to swing. Take the sexy choices and she gets it on. And may as well take the fun choices as the husband cause Nicole is pretty damn hot as well as the masseuse girl. Otherwise be boring and miss out on stuff while sleeping on the couch and what not.:)

Reactions: tomislazy

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
This tool developed by @Penfold Mole allows the whole image to be seen (i.e. text box frame removed) with the text highlighted and works very well. Try it. Especially good where Anne's superb ass is hidden by the text.;)
Now it's in Ren Py is the 'H' not working? (can't be arsed to open it)
I also run unren.bat and will look through the images folder.

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
I i i i am without words to describe the satisfaction that I am for having played and known this game without doubts the best story of all time the scenes are marvelous the exhibitionism was sensational I want more more, I am annoyed that it is over I want more when I will have the next update I'm almost infarting the heart wanting more

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
I i i i am without words to describe the satisfaction that I am for having played and known this game without doubts the best story of all time the scenes are marvelous the exhibitionism was sensational I want more more, I am annoyed that it is over I want more when I will have the next update I'm almost infarting the heart wanting more
LOL!! I feel the same. Not long before Ch5.

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
funny that when I saw the images of the game I did not think it was good ,but when I started to play, I was surprised with the story with the events gradually changing the woman's head making her an exhibitionist and I found it very cool to mi the best thing and the exhibitionist part of it in the shop and in the other localities continue put more
exhibitionism and introduces anal plug would be wonderful that she and puts more perverted words too...

Many thanks for creating this wonderful game. I remain here anxiously awaiting the conntinuation ; )

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes