crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
ohh man thx but i find another link because this dont work for me . Here

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016

posted
Hello everyone.
On weekend I suffered a minor heart attack and have been in the hospital since going from test to test.

I am going in for double bypass surgery in a couple hours and will be hospitalized until some time next week.

Once I am out of the hospital, I will be off my day job for a few more weeks and plan on working on TAC as much as possible.

I apologize for this delay but this was completely unforeseen. I feel too young to be going through this (I’m 45) But seems genetics played a big role.

I want to thank you all for your support, especially right now!

Mircom3d

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Is there a thread with best dev's apologies? Because i heard so many of them and some are pure gold :closedeyesmile:. Like this one for example.
Don't they say that bring a fisherman is the most dangerous job in the world?
I think that should be revised, as being a game dev is clearly much more hazardous.
They're dropping like flies;)
(Just in case anyone mis-interprets this post & wants to be "offended", let me just clarify that it was made with tongue firmly in cheek).
Hope the guy recovers asap.

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018

posted
Hello everyone.
On weekend I suffered a minor heart attack and have been in the hospital since going from test to test.

I am going in for double bypass surgery in a couple hours and will be hospitalized until some time next week.

Once I am out of the hospital, I will be off my day job for a few more weeks and plan on working on TAC as much as possible.

I apologize for this delay but this was completely unforeseen. I feel too young to be going through this (I’m 45) But seems genetics played a big role.

I want to thank you all for your support, especially right now!

Mircom3d
Good luck, friend, we're cheering for you. As soon as I get a job I'm going to be helping you in patreon I really wanted to do it now 4 months more I'm unemployed :)

Reactions: Mircom3D

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
feel better man this sort of thing is a very rough thing to experience thank you for the update on your health and your dedication to this game is very commendable

Reactions: Mircom3D and crisbr

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Get better fast, Chummer! (a virtual starlet for those who know what game that expression comes from)
I can relate really well. We are roughly the same age, I am a bit younger and two years ago I went into hospital for a check-up. I had no idea how deathly ill I was (Intestine story) and would have had just a couple of days(!) more to live if staying untreated. I went into the first surgery the same day and nearly did not make it despite being a rather tough nut.

Get well soon

Reactions: Mircom3D

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am so happy that everything went well and I see that you are willing to continue this excellent work that masterpiece you created friend hahaha I am starting to work and I want to help you a lot because you are a warrior even with all these difficulties you keep going ahead I hope big things about this game is not just a game and a work of a perverted life kkk I'm joking I'm anxious about the future even more now that I know that it's alright with you and it's just a comment about the game if you do not worry, just keep on with anne more and more like showing off more and more perverted on the outings in the shop at work and many other places and would like to ask for more exciting dialogues about what she is doing or what she intends to do about her cheating husband etc ... I think there was more dialogues of this type in the game type at the time they go to sleep he talk about what happened etc .... more so well off my Friend you deserve warrior ..... I and my wife every day more we are more exited with the future of this game kkkk

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
Glad to see Mircom3D back on his feet....Best wishes on his full recovery from us pirates but Damn!!that render is HOT!! Your guess is as good as mine but I’ll say it’s getting ready for the meeting with a certain football player. ;)
I did not understand the reference ? -o, O-

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes