crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
shit shit my internet fell hummm I really want to play ... as soon as I can download I'll start from the beginning to see if there was any change added something or something changed I hope there are more dialogues ..this forum is the best. thank you so much ;]

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
I'm curious how to put all the chapters together with only 920.92 mg in that chapter 5
being that the first the second and the third chapter together has 2gb and the fourth chapter has 738.6 ... magic haauahua,because I have them downloaded here (I will never delete it) ; }_____

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
Is this worth playing? I mean, somewhat complete, not terrible language wise etc?
You have no idea how good this game is, I would say that you will definitely like it, it has a lot of content and I assure you when you finish playing, you're going crazy, wanting more.

Reactions: BannedAccount6543

Mircom3D

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2017
Hi ! missing images, straight from the start ,
Chapter 5
New variables were added in Chapter 5, so because of this old saves will not work properly and will give you errors and missing pictures. "Start New Game and after choosing your name for the MC select Skip to Chapter 5"

I'm curious how to put all the chapters together with only 920.92 mg in that chapter 5
being that the first the second and the third chapter together has 2gb and the fourth chapter has 738.6 ... magic haauahua,because I have them downloaded here (I will never delete it) ; }_____
Starting with Chapter 4 I stopped using PNG for images and started using jpg which lowered the size of the game tremendously.

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
The pizza scenes and the cinema scene are amazingly good and well done.That black lace dress had me salivating...:p Love this game. I think Anne feels betrayed by Kenny = turnoff for her. And Mike tbh is not very exciting. What surprises has the Dev for us in Ch6? Can’t wait.

Reactions: Mircom3D and crisbr

Folkman

Mar 22, 2018
New variables were added in Chapter 5, so because of this old saves will not work properly and will give you errors and missing pictures. "Start New Game and after choosing your name for the MC select Skip to Chapter 5"
What should I do if I wanna play from the beginning?

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
The pizza scenes and the cinema scene are amazingly good and well done.That black lace dress had me salivating...:p Love this game. I think Anne feels betrayed by Kenny = turnoff for her. And Mike tbh is not very exciting. What surprises has the Dev for us in Ch6? Can’t wait.
fuck ......

my internet is a sucker I'm downloading with a speed of 20 to 50 kb ......>. <I want to play so much and seeing your comment makes me even more willing

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Starting with Chapter 4 I stopped using PNG for images and started using jpg which lowered the size of the game tremendously.
Next step webp format....

There were a number of alarm bells ringing for me in this...I think it's not Kenny it's the sending of pics...this could come back and bite Paul in the arse.
Couple of times Anne didn't seem keen on inviting Mike, then seems a little confused after the event. I was hoping to see someone suggest bringing his wife next time...

What should I do if I wanna play from the beginning?
Download from the OP then do not choose the option to skip to Chapter 5 either watch the intro or skip it, your call.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
fuck ......

my internet is a sucker I'm downloading with a speed of 20 to 50 kb ......>. <I want to play so much and seeing your comment makes me even more willing
haha sucks to be you :p
Sorry, I can feel for you, I had to download something from a 'premium' D/L site today. Refusing to pay gave me 50kb (instead of my usual)...2.5 hours later and I think this file was only 450Mb.

Reactions: crisbr

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Obviously I've tried and got "missing pictures" in intro.
Sorry, not obvious from here.
Do you know what pictures are missing? Sometimes you get a placemaker that tells you.
Are you getting a traceback error? If so there should be a txt file in the same place as the game exe. If so, post the contents.

I know there is one picture missing when they go to the mall, but I need to go through it all to give @Mircom3D a full report.

Reactions: Folkman

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
@Mircom3D just a quickie....
in Chapter 4 there were 1730 pictures, in Chapter 5 there were 1451
I know some will be to do with changing format from PNG to JPG, but when I merged the 2 files I have a total of 2091 images.

Reactions: crisbr
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes