Folkman

Mar 22, 2018
Sorry, not obvious from here.
Do you know what pictures are missing? Sometimes you get a placemaker that tells you.
Are you getting a traceback error? If so there should be a txt file in the same place as the game exe. If so, post the contents.

I know there is one picture missing when they go to the mall, but I need to go through it all to give @Mircom3D a full report.
From the beginning you are fine.. shouldn't be any errors.
Thanks for response!
No traceback errors, 3 of 5 starting bg's are missing. Haven't checked further since I really want to enjoy the game...

Reactions: crisbr

Mircom3D

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2017
@Mircom3D just a quickie....
in Chapter 4 there were 1730 pictures, in Chapter 5 there were 1451
I know some will be to do with changing format from PNG to JPG, but when I merged the 2 files I have a total of 2091 images.
Hmmm Chapter 4 had a only total of 1092 images. Not sure how you got 1730.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Hmmm Chapter 4 had a only total of 1092 images. Not sure how you got 1730.
Maybe I came across the missing house_bg and anne_work_bg during the into and stole the pics from C3...wouldn't surprise me. I have a tendency to try and fix things for myself.

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
Really great update, probably my favorite one so far.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
fuck......

You guys are not going to believe that 5% is missing in order to end the downlaod and the internet is faulty and I'm going to have to start all over again. How can this happen today?

Reactions: kiteares

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Anyone else get this during the poker scene?
screenshot0001.png

Edit: I just checked and that image is in the images folder so I'm not sure why it didn't show.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
The image is there, it's named anne_mike_poker_020 just rename the image to anne_mike_poker_20
Okay when I changed the image and restarted, I got the message Image 020 not found now so I'm going to make a copy so I'll have both 020 and 20.

I will edit this post if that worked.

Edit: Yes that did the trick.

Reactions: crisbr and Mircom3D
U

User_32285

Obviously I've tried and got "missing pictures" in intro.
hmm you are right, I made a fresh install, several _bg files are missing and other files are wrongly named for example the "anne_tony_mall_kiss" which is named anne_tony_mall_003 (in the TheAdventurousCouple-pc\game\images directory).

I suspect the author/dev has misnamed many some files in the change from old graphic format to new png format.

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
I finally managed to download, at the moment correcting the errors in the images that you are posting here changing the names thanks for this guys if they have more postem so I can change I'm wanting to play with 100% perfect waiting for the guys there

Mircom3D

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2017
hmm you are right, I made a fresh install, several _bg files are missing and other files are wrongly named for example the "anne_tony_mall_kiss" which is named anne_tony_mall_003 (in the TheAdventurousCouple-pc\game\images directory).

I suspect the author/dev has misnamed many files in the change from old graphic format to new png format.
I will go through it and fix all that need to be fixed.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
I will go through it and fix all that need to be fixed.
this happens. Do not worry, you will have plenty of time to adjust this. We are grateful for this new chapter.You already did a lot of resting men...
This.
Health 1st buddy! I mean if you don't look after yourself whose gonna keep the perverts at bay?
In the meantime, if anyone needs any images, I seem to have an over abundance of them... :happyblush I'll help out where possible.
You can always do quick temporary fixes, rollback a few pages then copy any similarish file and rename it to the name you need. Then press shift+R to reload. (assuming is in place if needed)

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
¨Health 1st buddy! I mean if you don't look after yourself whose gonna keep the perverts at bay?¨
; 0 I'm not perverted ... I'm just not understood. ; ) kkk Just kidding.
But it is true who will present us with such perfection as this game cares bro ; }

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes