kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Finally a dev thinks along. All the other games so far with incompatible saves lost me at that exact point. It's not fun any more if you have to play everything again.
It's also Ren Py so you can tab through it if need be. So long as the dev hasn't disabled this (why would any?), I have no issue restarting. This is one of these games where I'll refresh myself of what's been said and in what context.

in some games I personally like this but in this game I can not get tired I could start every time from the beginning without problem because this game is very exciting I wanted to have more dialogues mainly at the beginning of the game because it was very fast the events I would like to see more doubts in her mind and discussions etc.
It was one of my criticism's, I also struggled with how she changed on the holiday also coming after only the 2nd dare mail. I was shot down thoroughly :)
I would have like to see a bit more internal dialogue, probably of both of them. Followed by a lot of talk between them, or at least acknowledgement of the thoughts and talk. I've not been in a relationship like this, but with one of my RL kinks, talk is absolutely essential, I'm guessing it would be the same for a sharing/swinging relationship.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Roll on Chapter 6 and see where this rabbit hole takes us.

ETA - reading the posts that came after I started this, I think I may be too much of an old romantic.

Goobercreek

Aug 6, 2016
I haven't played this game before. Do I need to play through a downloaded chapter 4 before chapter 5 because it seems a lot of backgrounds and images are missing (at least from the start of the game)

TuXido

May 9, 2018
I would say 5\10 for the renders... they are a mess, some very bright and some very dark and in the first apartment it always seems like its night time although it wasnt and needs some more care and education. I'll give the story a 9/10 cuz it rocks and it is hot and made my "feelings" move... Did I enjoy the game? Yes. We want more care for renders.... and some sounds ofcourse :)

Folkman

Mar 22, 2018
So I've tried to download and play the game again but got the same issue. And since I'm not the only one with this problem I assume it is safe to say we either have to fix images or wait for a patch.
Since I'm not in a rush and I don't want to spoil my first impression I'm gonna wait.

By the way, if someone could share a link with an old (ch4) version it would fix a problem for me :)

2dev: don't worry, it's not a biggie. Take your time to rest after release. Looks like the game worth the wait.

Reactions: crisbr

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I have had issue with some of the images as well but I found it quite playable anyway. It isn't game breaking for me and I haven't come across any game breaking bugs yet and that would have been much worse. I found my earlier saves working with this update at least and I didn't have to start from scratch again - hallelujah to that!

fransdeboiz

Feb 26, 2018
View attachment 58785

Overview:
You are married to Anne and you are looking to spice up your sex life. You enjoy showing off your wife and have fantasized about sharing her with others. Your journey starts with you taking baby steps to convince her along the way to reach your final goal of sharing her.
Update: 21 May 2018​
Censorship: None
Version: Chapter 5
Developer/Publisher:
Platform: Windows - Mac
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Old saves are not compatible. Start a new game and after you have chosen your name, you will be able to skip to chapter 5

<DOWNLOAD>
Win (Ch.5): - - - -
Mac (Ch.4):
- - -

View attachment 48717 View attachment 48718 View attachment 48719 View attachment 48720 View attachment 48721 View attachment 48722

Please -leave a like if you enjoyed this game!!!
this link include chap 1-4? or chap 5 only?

El Malo

Jan 26, 2018
@Mircom3D
i read in the previous post that you will check the issues about the image files names.
could you check the following too :
when you start a new game (to me, chapter 1 after skipping intro), the images usually showed after the "if dre == 2" or "if eric == 2" in the code are missing.
thks.

Reactions: Mircom3D

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
Enjoyed Chapter 5. Looking forward to more. I agree with other comments here that more erotic dialog and thoughts is a plus. I also agree that I wouldn't want the plot to become a relationship train wreck between MC and Anne when she finds out he cheats. However, I can imagine many ways Anne can extract vengeance from her husband, and forgiveness don't come easy. But, as I think the author said somewhere, love is love and sex is sex.

begemot11

Oct 27, 2017
Awesome update. The scene where Anne in stockings and heels just wow. And now the only one thing i want in this game is a footjob scene with Anne. Mircom3d can we expect a footjob scene in future updates?)

Reactions: Mircom3D

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
I do not know why there are people who like it footjob, I do not see anything interesting. I like sexy clothes very perverted panties very small or without panties transparent or little bikinis I like much more of exhibitionism

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
How do you get the Dre scene? That seems to be the only thing I missed
to get that you just need to during the scene where the wife is on the phone with her husband not tease her about getting massaged by her step brother which causes her to hit the gym that is nearby in the morning instead of fooling around with eric she meets the other guy

Reactions: iainmore
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes