oldsam

Jun 12, 2017
Would really appreciate a Mac link to chapter 5. The struggle is real as it is for us who are dumb enough to buy those shitty laptops.
you don't even deserve a mac version. let alone the 'shitty laptop'. ;)
for all other proud mac users - i'm on it :)
this one works, albeit its still the unfixed version:

Reactions: User_75033

MrJ

Sep 13, 2017
Agree, I have a playthrough where I always choose the "go to sleep" option instead of have sex with Anne. Though it seems to have no effect at the moment, I was figuring it would make her hornier so she is more likely to go out and do something naughty. Hopefully it will come into play in the future, and sooner than later, would be a fun game mechanic.

Yes, sir!
That's exactly what i did. But sadly there was no effect.

I mean there has to be the point where she lies to the MC and does something naughty behind the MC's back. E.G. flirting when he's not around or when he is against it.
Maybe because she finds out that he if fucking other girls?

I don't like the vanilla approach of the game. For the first chapters it's logical that both are happy with the sharing thing. But now it's getting a little bit boring.

Hopefully we see somethin more naughty in the next update :)

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Yes, sir!
That's exactly what i did. But sadly there was no effect.

I mean there has to be the point where she lies to the MC and does something naughty behind the MC's back. E.G. flirting when he's not around or when he is against it.
Maybe because she finds out that he if fucking other girls?

I don't like the vanilla approach of the game. For the first chapters it's logical that both are happy with the sharing thing. But now it's getting a little bit boring.

Hopefully we see somethin more naughty in the next update :)
Yeah, I was really hoping that if you don't go to the cinema, she goes without you and takes it further than if you had gone with!

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Yeah, I was really hoping that if you don't go to the cinema, she goes without you and takes it further than if you had gone with!
Aye! I tried it as well and found it made no difference outcomes. I think though that if it is rewritten to make a difference then that is going to necessitate a new start as old saves wont work. I suppose a rewrite would be better at this stage since the game is still in its infancy and pretty much linear at this point.

Reactions: MrJ

Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
I'm kinda hoping that at one point you can have a threesome with another female as well. So far it's only been with a male and another MMF hinted

Reactions: tomislazy

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
I mean, there is a chance something did happen but she lied about it, or omitted the encounter with the theatre stranger entirely. Possibly, bringing the encounter to light later.

Reactions: crisbr

kays

Jan 4, 2018
anyone got an end ch 4 start ch 5 save? mine seems buged cant see the pictures from the e-mail from kenny gives only an error

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
I just started the game few hours ago, wondering if there is anything more than "vanilla" sex? 3somes, gangbangs, DP, anal?
Well there are a couple threesome opportunities, but that's about it at this point. Though Anne definitely seems like she'll be game for a lot more in the future.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
There is also a lesbian scene at the resort and I don't think you can avoid that one either.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
@Thickgravy49 Bro it is called constructive criticism, Please dont bombard me with that and make it feel that i have done wrong towards the developer... Im a soon to be developer and I will appreciate any constructive criticism that will come through to me so i can improve! I can sit all day and tell everyone "your game is amazing!!" and then none of us will improve and move forward. At the end some people dont give a cow on what the game looks like but unfortunately I'm a one caring son of a bitch that likes to see games like this with an amazing story also kill it with amazing graphics.....

If the game developer reads this.... Im ready to help you with lighting techniques and renders just to make this right

TUX
Just seen this.
Sorry, but imo, calling somebody's work a mess isn't constuctive criticism.
I don't agree with what you said.
You gave your opinion & I've given mine.
The latter part of my post was said with tongue firmly in cheek.
Lighten up bro, I've no axe to grind with you.

Reactions: TuXido

TuXido

May 9, 2018
Just seen this.
Sorry, but imo, calling somebody's work a mess isn't constuctive criticism.
I don't agree with what you said.
You gave your opinion & I've given mine.
The latter part of my post was said with tongue firmly in cheek.
Lighten up bro, I've no axe to grind with you.
Well you dont agree thats your opinion my friend, im not here to offend anyone or to lock horns with anyone here im just saying the way i feel about it and if you are offended I apologize

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes