crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
this is it, everyone has their opinion is their tastes if we respect ourselves we will reach a consent that this game is very good and has a great future only have to improve in the dialogues to improve the way in which they relate

Reactions: patrickB

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Finally got around to playing the latest release completely, and holy shit it's getting good. I wonder with the MC hiding affairs, are we going to start seeing Anne do the same thing?
Keep up the great work, Mircom. You gained my Patreon support. Thank you!

Reactions: crisbr and Mircom3D

geordie

Oct 16, 2017
I again suggest to change the chapter order, because 'the holiday trip' would fit far more after first Anne's experience with Mike and the 'cinema' boy. However would be necessary to change the dialogs in two or three places....
Anyway I like the game very much!!!

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
hmm fuck i have a boner ;} where is my wife just when I need her shit? I'm going to play this game again for the sixteenth time kkk

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
The dirtier Anne goes in the next chapters the better..Anne's character is so hot..Can't wait to see what happens to the poor pizza guy..
Not only to him... my bet is that at some point Anne will decide to leave her husband after having cuckholded him definitively because she became tired of that dull poor thing. Wasn't you that one who liked to share his wifey, after all, or not? So, pay the price, smart guy. You aren't as strong as instead your wife surely is.

With best regards.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
my bet is that at some point Anne will decide to leave her husband after having cuckholded him definitively because she became tired of that dull poor thing.
In the dialogs there's nothing that support this, on the contrary.

Reactions: crisbr

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
True, and I'm not stating its contrary. My point is 'Just by that, it just will happen'.

With best regards.

lmfyg666

Apr 29, 2018
I get an error as soon as I start the game:

Image "house_bg" not found.

It followes up with:

Image "anne_work_bg" not foind.

Seems like all the background art is broken.

lmfyg666

Apr 29, 2018
This was posted before but I will post again.
Replace all images with these.
Yeah, I just found it before you replied.

Thanks.

Strange that the creator of the game hasn't bothered cheacking that even the very first screens in the game are working. I guess there isn't much time for testing when you're a patreon content creator, but at least some testing surely should be expected?

Reactions: crisbr

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
Tattoo's may just be an option in upcoming Chapter..... hmmm
I'm really looking forward now to know where you would go for this tattoo,What kind of tattoo should be maybe a cuckold
due to this exciting new lifestyle xD ,to please your husband even more ....FUCk...I think I'm in love with anne

Reactions: Mircom3D

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
I am going to differ here. Anne is a lovable ‘naughty’ wife who indulges both her husband and her exhibitionist and libidinous/promiscuous tendencies by fucking other men/women to stimulate herself first and then her husband. She is not a slut and should not be allowed to become one as certain players only want her to be as degraded as possible going the full tramp road including the tramp stamp. I think Anne is better than that. I also believe it was a mistake to fuck Mike the estate agent as some sort of high school ‘reunion’ or ‘regret’ and it would be a mistake to fuck Kenny, who has not respected her right to privacy, so would Eric who she has been pushed to titillate by the husband. But Pizza guy, tanning guys, waiters and Dre are legit as she has clearly chosen to play these games.

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes