Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
Thanks to you, kindest Brother.

Oh, just a little 'flaw' to remark, I'm afraid: almost at the end of the strip poker game (close to the end of chapter 5, I guess), I can't see rhe two images of Anne stripping, even if that image is correctly present in its proper folder ('game/images').
Guess what? I can live well the same. Who cares. Great novel this one too!

With best regards.

Reactions: crisbr and Carlo S

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
is that good???
Only if you want a trope filled story that only goes one way....would be a shame to waste such potential. Though the placement is good.

Patreon put The Adventurous Couple under review. Why?
Some piss ant probably couldn't get the stick out of their arse after the incident with her STEP-brother which is enough to jump all over the sensibilities of some suit in the hierarchy of paypal.

Reactions: crisbr

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
TAC is back up and running.
I had accidentally posted nudity on a public post and that’s why I was suspended. All is good now :)
good that everything returned to normal and that seeing your recovery is great, I'm glad that you are fine

Reactions: Mircom3D

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Ch6 has been released for $25 patrons!
A request thread has been opened please add +1's to that thread so we don't pollute this one.

A heads up - Chapter 6 is going to need a restart, that's all I could make out from the post.

Reactions: vrokol and crisbr

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Thanks, i will keep my eyes on it.. too bad it's 0.1 only but it looks quite good.

SWINGERFAMILY 0.4 could be another one.. graphics are .. good enough, funny story, no incest so far.

Still TAC it's the best swinger game type I found so far.
Do you know any other games like this?

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
although a visual novel, not a game, has some potential and I personally like the art work on it. There's another person with TAC in their sig that also likes it I believe.

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
Thanks, i will keep my eyes on it.. too bad it's 0.1 only but it looks quite good.

SWINGERFAMILY 0.4 could be another one.. graphics are .. good enough, funny story, no incest so far.

Still TAC it's the best swinger game type I found so far.
There aren’t that many. Too niche and not a lucrative market for a Dev. E.g TAC had 12 patrons at 0.2, 60 at 0.3, 82 at 0.4 and is stagnating at the 120-130 since then. Best NTR IMO is The tyrant. Try if you haven’t.
Oh and LOPGOLD ‘s Living with temptation 1 & 2 for the swinging and gangbang bits and Club Velvet Rose. Some of their best work.

Paul234

Apr 30, 2018
not sure if anyone else is having this issue but when I click on the Mega link it seems to have been deleted.

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Yeah.. it looks so.. well, a new link should (hope) come soon with the new update.
The mirrors works well.

Thanks for the games guys!

Reactions: Paul234
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes