kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Thanks @Mircom3D came across a number of issues while going through chapter 6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tried looking through the C6 pictures and noticed they are in WebP format, I had no issue viewing them in the game, but could not view them from explorer. What did you use to convert them as I have the codec from the google site installed and can view other WebP without issue.

There's a few things bugging me, but I'm going to run a few plays before commenting in more depth :)

Reactions: Jansen

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Unable to view the new Chapter 6 images on google chrome. It shows black screen why?

Mircom3D

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2017
Thanks @Mircom3D came across a number of issues while going through chapter 6

Tried looking through the C6 pictures and noticed they are in WebP format, I had no issue viewing them in the game, but could not view them from explorer. What did you use to convert them as I have the codec from the google site installed and can view other WebP without issue.
The WebP conversion was done using Adobe Photoshop. I open the png files do the editing that needs to be done
and save as WebP.

Reactions: kiteares

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know why the Mac version is still on Chapter 4, while the windows version is on Chapter 6?

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
The WebP conversion was done using Adobe Photoshop. I open the png files do the editing that needs to be done
and save as WebP.
Tried both GIMP and Irfanview and they won't show in either. I can live without rather than the $30.00 ACDsee (not a fan of time limited free trials ;) ). Think I might get the latest Inkscape and try that...

Reactions: crisbr
A

anongambia12345

Does Anne fuck with anyone except the boyfriend in chapter 6? Can't find anything.

alpha123

Sep 4, 2017
My only complaint about this update is after getting both of the tattoos you don't actually see any of tattoos in the scenes after. Loved the update anyway, looking forward to the next updates. :)

Reactions: crisbr

TheFapper2

Sep 6, 2017
Try the one before this, use the "previous" button below
Is that your best explanation? Shouldn't even quoted my comment if was to say this, pal.

or try just using 'Chapter 6' and search within the thread and the answer is just in the search results (meaning you don't have to open any of the individual results).
View attachment 112816
Doesn't know this one. Always ask about this function. Thank you sir!

HowlsCastle

Mar 21, 2018
This was the best update so far imo. Was worried after Chapter 3 the game would have a pacing problem but Mircom has done a great job since then balancing the game with enough h-scenes while keeping up the tension and anticipation. Choices are beginning to stack up and make the game feel your own also. Great work :biggrin:

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes