CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
@Mircom3D Did asked you on discord but it seems you're offline atm..

Do you plan any incest in the game? Not only the teasing/flashing . I know he's step brother but still patreon takes it as incest.

TheFapper2

Sep 6, 2017
You can start with the OP, 1st page, 1st post. Read the description.

How do I get this one?
View attachment 112884

Sry I'm lazy to convert the pic.

/nvm, got it. You have to stay home in ch5 and don't go to the cinema.
As you can see at the second comment of mine, it was already solved a long time ago. ;)

The trouble with people who want others to do everything for them is that they will continue through life expecting to have everything done for them, give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, teach him to fish and you feed him for life, a very old saying but so true. I took the trouble to point you at a page that explained to you, you clearly couldn't be bothered to read it or didn't have the intelligence to understand it, I wish you well in life but deep down I fear you will struggle especially with the attitude you seem to have
''want others to do everything'', dude, I wasn't asking for your help. I even wasn't asking for anyone to do anything. I was just asking IF (i repeat: I-F) someone has the save because it wasn't starting at the chp. 6 on my game, for some reason. Don't come with fish bullshit, you choose to stick your nose into my question and wasn't for be any helpfull. In fact you doesn't help at all (and don't confuse ''sarcasm'' with ''took to the point''. Could just leave if was to add nothing.
When comes to wishes, I just wish you block me or forget. Doesn't need anything more of you.

madbloke

May 4, 2017
As you can see at the second comment of mine, it was already solved a long time ago. ;)

''want others to do everything'', dude, I wasn't asking for your help. I even wasn't asking for anyone to do anything. I was just asking IF (i repeat: I-F) someone has the save because it wasn't starting at the chp. 6 on my game, for some reason. Don't come with fish bullshit, you choose to stick your nose into my question and wasn't for be any helpfull. In fact you doesn't help at all (and don't confuse ''sarcasm'' with ''took to the point''. Could just leave if was to add nothing.
When comes to wishes, I just wish you block me or forget. Doesn't need anything more of you.
Well forgive me for trying to HELP you, I can now clearly see that English is NOT your first language. you requested a save, had you read the page I pointed out to you, you would soon realise that you do not need a save for the start of chapter 6. The fact that you requested a save clearly indicated that you HAD NOT READ previous posts as I pointed out. That would be the normal course of action for anybody seeking assistance in any thread, I am no expert, but I have learned an awful lot by reading posts rather than getting on a thread and just expecting somebody to "WIPE MY ASS FOR ME" well nobody can blame you if mummy did not teach you to read, but she clearly did not teach you manners either, again NOT YOUR FAULT, however, this is an adult thread, in an ADULT forum on an adult website. SHOULD YOU BE HERE AT ALL?
The normal course of action in a civilised country, to anybody that offers you help,
would be a THANK YOU.

TheFapper2

Sep 6, 2017
Well forgive me for trying to HELP you, I can now clearly see that English is NOT your first language. you requested a save, had you read the page I pointed out to you, you would soon realise that you do not need a save for the start of chapter 6. The fact that you requested a save clearly indicated that you HAD NOT READ previous posts as I pointed out. That would be the normal course of action for anybody seeking assistance in any thread, I am no expert, but I have learned an awful lot by reading posts rather than getting on a thread and just expecting somebody to "WIPE MY ASS FOR ME" well nobody can blame you if mummy did not teach you to read, but she clearly did not teach you manners either, again NOT YOUR FAULT, however, this is an adult thread, in an ADULT forum on an adult website. SHOULD YOU BE HERE AT ALL?
The normal course of action in a civilised country, to anybody that offers you help,
would be a THANK YOU.
I thanks who really try to help. You sir, doesn't do this, even viewing from Chine, like I say 2x in the last comment. Just stick the big nose full of no reason. Who really tried to help, show how search the prevouis answers filtered. You are just a pain in the ass who thinks give the one million answer. Seriouslly, i'm not going to loss more time with a clown who thinks that others need to be thankfully for do anything that you hasn't even done. Some people just think that they have a king in the stomach. The normal course of action in de civilised country doesn't apply in your situation, cause you offer anything but sarcasm.

TheFapper2

Sep 6, 2017
would be a THANK YOU.
I thanks who really try to help. You sir, doesn't. Like I say 2x in the last comment. Just stick the big nose full of no reason. Who really tried to help, show how search the prevouis answers filtered. You are just a pain in the ass who thinks give the one million answer. Seriouslly, i'm not going to loss more time with a clown who thinks that others need to be thankfully for do anything that you hasn't even done. Some people just think that they have a king in the stomach. The normal course of action in de civilised country doesn't apply in your situation, cause you offer anything but sarcasm.

TheFapper2

Sep 6, 2017
here is the save at the start of chptr 6 (in case you still need it. im to lazy to read back if someone allready did :WutFace: )
Thank you sir. I don't know why i'm got an error when I try start de chp.6. Already cleaned the saves paste. Doeesn't find the answer in the forum. But the saves work perfectly!

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Thank you sir. I don't know why i'm got an error when I try start de chp.6. Already cleaned the saves paste. Doeesn't find the answer in the forum. But the saves work perfectly!
Old saves are not compatible.

Start a new game and after you have chosen your name, you will be able to skip to chapter 6

From the main post, the 1st post, the OP, the post where you got the downloading links.

madbloke

May 4, 2017
The post directly after yours is in a much bigger font, maybe you can read that then, you seem to be too illiterate to read anything else, some people are just beyond help, you pal are a moron, you are now on my ignore list as a complete FUCKWIT. congratulations you are the first to make it to the aforementioned list. Goodnight.

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
Terrific chapter. I'm looking forward to trying the paths and the development of Anne's relationships. All of the paths have a certain appeal. In particular, the cheating path has a certain tit for tat appeal, the swinging path introduces other couples, and there's nothing wrong with threesomes.

Reactions: Mircom3D

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Hmm i went to the beach and at home my head is pounding from the gym....
Just replayed again.. it doesn't matter if you choose to stay home or go to the beach/gym when Anne calls he says he decided to go to the gym.
In my 1st play i was actually at the gym
2nd didn't payed attention.

//
That happens only if you start from CH6, starting from Ch1 it's ok, just picture punched in the face.

Reactions: Jag Hond

Mircom3D

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2017
Just replayed again.. it doesn't matter if you choose to stay home or go to the beach/gym when Anne calls he says he decided to go to the gym.
I'll take a look at that and get that fixed asap :)

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Hmm i went to the beach and at home my head is pounding from the gym....
Yep there are a number of places where the dialogue is the same no matter what choices you made. I put them in my .
@Mircom3D put a new script.rpy a couple of posts after, not sure if you've installed that or if they were captured by then. Still need to check myself.

ETA - link to post
-----
As general note - there have been some discussions about likes and dislikes in the game within this thread and they have all been pretty civil.
If you find you are struggling to remain civil the best thing is to block the user - click on their name or picture and at the top of the pop-up the extreme right option is 'ignore'.
If things get really shitty we'll get the likes of @klx coming in throwing tantrums and putting up posts with big red boxes around threatening all sorts of nasty things.

Reactions: CulayTL

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Yeah, with the new script.
//
Did that.

New bug?
Brittany on the beach

After you get the message from her for another date you can go date with Brittany only if you choose for no tattoos on Anne. Is it normal?

Nvm.. it does make sense. You won't have time for that.

Well.. i choose for Nicole and tattoos then lol. Bastard!

Reactions: kiteares

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
At those who can’t be polite to others, stay civil and say ‘please’ and ‘thank you’ when posting or getting requests you are doing everyone a disfavour because you prevent links being posted quickly. This is a thread with nice people who contribute to the game, read previous posts, use the search function and help the community. Do not expect to be served everything on a plate.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
What with MSN, EL, GGGB & then this, it's been a good few days for updates imo.
I pledged as soon as this came out as I was just too weak & impatient to wait;)
I think it was worth the $30 though, as this is just so good & is getting better every update.
There were a few bugs at first, but this is only to be expected, I think.
All credit to the dev & looking forward to more.:)

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes