slider

Jul 14, 2017
I'm revisiting this game after some time. Can anyone tell me if staying faithful to Anne has any reward or story related content in the long term? I remember that in the first chapters you would simply miss a little content and wouldn't get anything back.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
I'm revisiting this game after some time. Can anyone tell me if staying faithful to Anne has any reward or story related content in the long term? I remember that in the first chapters you would simply miss a little content and wouldn't get anything back.
as far as I've seen it just gives your character options of things to do in his downtime

Reactions: slider

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
Finally got some time to play it. One aspect stands out for me: Mircom3D is a great storyteller and he writes good, short and to the point dialogues that complete the visual aspect. And it seems the choices one makes in 6 will determine which route MC and FMC take. I have one request though: more renders of Anne’s actual sex scenes. They average 7 at the moment.

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
I was here playing chapter 6 again and just imagining the new paths to follow I'm very anxious about anne's way start to enjoy betraying our It's going to be very hot to see more and more anne coming into your desires and your exhibitions and with the time she takes control of the situation is going to be very cool, but I liked it that it will have 3 different types of different paths, cool congratulations, once again I play characters and a sensational story....sorry for my english ; }____

Reactions: Mircom3D

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
Someone may have pointed this out, but I think the variable directing Anne to mention on the phone early on that something happened in the theater when the MC did not go with her is directed to the wrong choice. When I chose that the MC accompanied Anne, Anne mentions that something happened. When I chose the opposite, Anne does not mention it, but the scenes play later. (if movie == 2).

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
I keep getting exceptions every few renders

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 13530, in script
if interacial == 2:
File "game/script.rpy", line 13530, in <module>
if interacial == 2:
NameError: name 'interacial' is not defined

Help?

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017

While running game code:
if interacial == 2:
if interacial == 2:

Help?
Did you start with a save from Chapter 5?
If so I recommend abandoning it and using the function at the start of the game to skip to Chapter 6 or start again from the beginning.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017

While running game code:
if interacial == 2:
if interacial == 2:

Help?
try using the skip to chapter 6 function it should help or you can try starting from the beginning and playing up to chapter 6 avoid using any saves from old playthroughs since some of the variables that had no connection to things in older versions are now new variables for certain things in this version

Reactions: crisbr
D

Deleted member 684203

Hi. Do the tattoos show up on Anne in the game? I can't see the 'sun'.

Reactions: crisbr
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes