crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
No you don't see them. In order to see them from now on he will need two sets of pictures of Anne, which will increase a lot the size of the game and probably he will need to render more images and delay new updates.
HMM >.< i love the tattoos soo hot xD but i wait dont delay new updates ; }------

Reactions: Mircom3D

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
No you don't see them. In order to see them from now on he will need two sets of pictures of Anne, which will increase a lot the size of the game and probably he will need to render more images and delay new updates.
Or could be clever about it an just render the tats in the particular places but as lone pngs with transparency. Have a look at how Evakiss has done the tats in GGGB.
If not @Mircom3D would actually need 4 sets of pictures -
No tat
Heart tat
Sun tat
Both tat

Reactions: Mircom3D and yvb

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
1st Welcome to F95 Zone, I think everyone should get a like just for signing up, so have one :)
Cant wait to see anne get blacked by troy
I don't remember a Troy, to me it looks a bit like Dre, though he seems skinnier.
Look at that look of lust on her face damn
And also, to me that look is the look into the soul trying to read his very depths...maybe I just need professional help...

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Got around to playing the new chapter, and it was awesome.
I am beggining to wonder if the MC's affairs are going to blow up in his face, or if Anne is going to be a cuckqueen herself.
Keep up the good work, Mircom.

Parasativa

Mar 12, 2018
So does the link in this thread contain all chapters? Or is it just chapter 6? Anyone know where I can get the previous chapters if they aren't included?

Goe91

Jan 5, 2018
I like this game a lot. But the images in chapter 6 are very compressed. You also notice that? Wait to see more. Thanks for your work Mircom

slider

Jul 14, 2017
I really like this game, specially how in every chapter the couple's attitude towards swinging/cuckolding keeps evolving yet from the first chapter there is plenty of exciting sex content. Doing a run where the MC doesn't cheat on the wife, I found that all the characters are quite believable and none stands as too archetypal.

I hope the dev will keep taking his time to deliver such fresh and quality content.

As criticism:
It's true that the holidays chapter was an unexpected leap in wife's daring but that was swiftly corrected and contextualized in the next one.

I found a bug where the first time you get a massage there is a missing image prompt if you leave the parlor after refusing to cheat on your wife.

Even though I like the idea, I actually feel the tattoos should get a more elegant solution or get the scene removed altogether. In the only scene that shows them, they appear poorly overlapped and they don't appear at all afterwards.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018

• Search
Chapter 7 preview renders..pt2
Patrons only
Jun 26 at 2:48pm

Thought I'd share a few more renders from Chapter 7....

Hope you all enjoy and thank you very much for your support!. :)

Mircom3d

//awesome!

regueton1

Jun 10, 2017
1 hot married woman and an old man?!!! :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes