Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
This was the best update so far imo. Was worried after Chapter 3 the game would have a pacing problem but Mircom has done a great job since then balancing the game with enough h-scenes while keeping up the tension and anticipation. Choices are beginning to stack up and make the game feel your own also. Great work :biggrin:
The problem with all the choices now is that it means it's probably going to slow down on H-scenes as the paths start splitting more and more and need more scenes for each of those paths.

Reactions: kiteares

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
you are more than welcome to clarify wich one of the 37 pages
You can start with the OP, 1st page, 1st post. Read the description.

Old saves are not compatible.
Start a new game and after you have chosen your name, you will be able to skip to chapter 6
How do I get this one?
Screenshot 2018-06-16 09.10.01.png

Sry I'm lazy to convert the pic.

/nvm, got it. You have to stay home in ch5 and don't go to the cinema.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
A good game, but threesome and interracial already had, at the resort.
But I think we are being asked to cement a path, which with 6 options is still going to be a hell of a lot of work for @Mircom3D but not as much as mixing it up, unless he resorts to a more linear stroy.

Anyway I mentioned my bug bears....have a wall of text, you've been warned!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And thank you for the sneak at C7 (guessing it was included in the fix by mistake)...was hoping it was going to go a little further, time to wait.

Fgdh

Apr 25, 2017
her husband already considers his wife a queen.
Let the queen of the ego begin to use. breakfast, laundry, cleaning, let a bit barely raise

Reactions: Mircom3D

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
@Mircom3D , Don't know if you plan to fix the saves in future updates but it will be nice if you ll add the option to start with chapter X (2-6, 7..) or maybe a gallery.
And it was nice of you to add Ch6 folder in the images folder.

I liked the poker game in Ch5.
Ch6 it was good enough, new girls, new paths maybe.
Are you planing any Q&A in the future?

Mircom3D

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2017
But I think we are being asked to cement a path, which with 6 options is still going to be a hell of a lot of work for @Mircom3D but not as much as mixing it up, unless he resorts to a more linear stroy.

Anyway I mentioned my bug bears....have a wall of text, you've been warned!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And thank you for the sneak at C7 (guessing it was included in the fix by mistake)...was hoping it was going to go a little further, time to wait.
I do plan on going back through the early chapters and correcting some of the dialogue and scenes so that everything ties in better and will flow more naturally.

Going forward each path will be worked on individually and will progress forward. Each individual Character may not be, or I should say will not always be in every update but their relationships will move forward or backwards one way or another.

OOOps I forgot to remove the C7 code before posting the script.

@Mircom3D , Don't know if you plan to fix the saves in future updates but it will be nice if you ll add the option to start with chapter X (2-6, 7..) or maybe a gallery.
And it was nice of you to add Ch6 folder in the images folder.

I liked the poker game in Ch5.
Ch6 it was good enough, new girls, new paths maybe.
Are you planing any Q&A in the future?
The saves will be fixed going forward. I just learned yesterday from @osmcuser132 how to do that..
Going forwards all images will be sorted in their respective Chapter's folder.
I've not planned a Q&A but I am on here a lot (Way too much really.. haha) and on
If people would like a Q&A, I guess I could make some time available for it..

Mircom3D

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
I do plan on going back through the early chapters and correcting some of the dialogue and scenes so that everything ties in better and will flow more naturally.

Going forward each path will be worked on individually and will progress forward. Each individual Character may not be, or I should say will not always be in every update but their relationships will move forward or backwards one way or another.

OOOps I forgot to remove the C7 code before posting the script.

The saves will be fixed going forward. I just learned yesterday from @osmcuser132 how to do that..
Going forwards all images will be sorted in their respective Chapter's folder.
I've not planned a Q&A but I am on here a lot (Way too much really.. haha) and on
If people would like a Q&A, I guess I could make some time available for it..

Mircom3D
Hello there, Mircom.
Sorry to bother, but I hope you won't mind if I'll post after this error message I got when in chapter 6th:

"
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 12943, in script
    tg "I'm glad you enjoyed my service!  {P} Your tattoo is done by the way."
Exception: Unknown text tag u'P'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "F:\web\The Adventurous Couple\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 652, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\web\The Adventurous Couple\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1180, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\web\The Adventurous Couple\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1016, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "F:\web\The Adventurous Couple\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\character.py", line 817, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "F:\web\The Adventurous Couple\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\character.py", line 566, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "F:\web\The Adventurous Couple\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "F:\web\The Adventurous Couple\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2635, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "F:\web\The Adventurous Couple\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3118, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "F:\web\The Adventurous Couple\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2041, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "F:\web\The Adventurous Couple\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 711, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "F:\web\The Adventurous Couple\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 711, in render
  File "F:\web\The Adventurous Couple\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 661, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "F:\web\The Adventurous Couple\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1110, in render
    st, at)
  File "F:\web\The Adventurous Couple\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1807, in render
    virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)
  File "F:\web\The Adventurous Couple\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 561, in __init__
    self.paragraphs = self.segment(text.tokens, style, renders, text)
  File "F:\web\The Adventurous Couple\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1067, in segment
    raise Exception("Unknown text tag %r" % text)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.2.3333
Chapter 6
Sat Jun 16 19:38:55 2018
"

This mine thinking it will help you in finding the reasons out and developing your game I'm aprpeciating a lot. Sorry for having not learned how to use a spolier to do that yet.

With best regards.

Mircom3D

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2017
Hello there, Mircom.
Sorry to bother, but I hope you won't mind if I'll post after this error message I got when in chapter 6th:

"
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "F:\web\The Adventurous Couple\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 652, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\web\The Adventurous Couple\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1180, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\web\The Adventurous Couple\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1016, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "F:\web\The Adventurous Couple\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\character.py", line 817, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "F:\web\The Adventurous Couple\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\character.py", line 566, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "F:\web\The Adventurous Couple\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "F:\web\The Adventurous Couple\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2635, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "F:\web\The Adventurous Couple\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3118, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "F:\web\The Adventurous Couple\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2041, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "F:\web\The Adventurous Couple\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 661, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "F:\web\The Adventurous Couple\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1110, in render
    st, at)
  File "F:\web\The Adventurous Couple\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1807, in render
    virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)
  File "F:\web\The Adventurous Couple\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 561, in __init__
    self.paragraphs = self.segment(text.tokens, style, renders, text)
  File "F:\web\The Adventurous Couple\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1067, in segment
    raise Exception("Unknown text tag %r" % text)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.2.3333
Chapter 6
Sat Jun 16 19:38:55 2018
"

This mine thinking it will help you in finding the reasons out and developing your game I'm aprpeciating a lot. Sorry for having not learned how to use a spolier to do that yet.

With best regards.
This has been fixed in The script that was posted yesterday.

Reactions: Jag Hond

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017

With best regards.
To use spoilers - at the top of the response box there are a bunch of tools starting at left with B - bold, I - italic, U - underline
14th from the left opens the smilies and 17th the '+' symbol opens a drop down which includes spoilers.
Highlight the text you want in it then click +, Spoiler, enter a title if you want then 'Continue'
spoiler.gif

Alternatively you can Upload a File (underneath the response box) and upload the 'traceback.txt' which you can find in the same place as the game.exe

whats the sneak peak for ch7 you say? i missed it?
It's for special people and I've been told I'm very special more than once.

Reactions: Krull and Jag Hond

madbloke

May 4, 2017
Is that your best explanation? Shouldn't even quoted my comment if was to say this, pal.
The trouble with people who want others to do everything for them is that they will continue through life expecting to have everything done for them, give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, teach him to fish and you feed him for life, a very old saying but so true. I took the trouble to point you at a page that explained to you, you clearly couldn't be bothered to read it or didn't have the intelligence to understand it, I wish you well in life but deep down I fear you will struggle especially with the attitude you seem to have

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
I loved this chapter of ours so many exciting scenes finally anne with two tattoos the way for her to start betraying him in the back it will be very good she using those two shorts at home and in the gym I am so far exited just to review that scene and so she this swallowing sperm from everyone that fantastico thank you so much for this wonderful chapter for me was the best.....

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
It seems the continuation of this game will be very complicated to get together with all the choices that now are set up.
Im alittle curious if its too ambitious

Reactions: geniussarif
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes