A

anongambia12345

Would really appreciate a Mac link to chapter 5. The struggle is real as it is for us who are dumb enough to buy those shitty laptops.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
I would say 5\10 for the renders... they are a mess, some very bright and some very dark and in the first apartment it always seems like its night time although it wasnt and needs some more care and education. I'll give the story a 9/10 cuz it rocks and it is hot and made my "feelings" move... Did I enjoy the game? Yes. We want more care for renders.... and some sounds ofcourse :)
Lighting can be difficult to consistently get right in DAZ.
To say the ones in TAC are a mess, is way over the top imo.
Cut the poor guy some slack ffs, he's just literally dragged himself from a hospital bed to provide this(awesome) update for us.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Great update, whar would be nice would be if MC ignores sex with her continuesly and keep fucking other women behind her back, that she becomes more and more frustrated and maybe "cheats" or have sex without telling the MC about it, but then we are playing it out from her Point of view. Too ambitious? it would be superhot though
Agree, I have a playthrough where I always choose the "go to sleep" option instead of have sex with Anne. Though it seems to have no effect at the moment, I was figuring it would make her hornier so she is more likely to go out and do something naughty. Hopefully it will come into play in the future, and sooner than later, would be a fun game mechanic.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
I get alot of missing images with black screens, anyone else with this? its my first time playing it

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
I get alot of missing images with black screens, anyone else with this? its my first time playing it
me too. cant find a fix of this pics. can anyone upload a folder with the missing pics?
Search is your friend...
Top right - insert search term in the box
Check the "Search this thread only" box
Bob's someone's uncle.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
The missing images aren't a game breaker. I just play through them until somebody with the time and patience fixes them.

U

User_32285

Here is a link to all images. Hopefully this will fix all missing images.
Works for me, would be great if a mod could put this in OP with instructions to extract it to the "install dir\game\" dir, until a patch or new fixed version is uploaded.

//edit.
@Mircom3D
ryan_lr_01" not found.
anne_mike_poker_20 not found.

Marquesse

Jun 11, 2017
Ehm, sorry but besides the fact that due to the grey hair she looks like she's 60... her face also looks like she's just been hit by an SUV

TuXido

May 9, 2018
Lighting can be difficult to consistently get right in DAZ.
To say the ones in TAC are a mess, is way over the top imo.
Cut the poor guy some slack ffs, he's just literally dragged himself from a hospital bed to provide this(awesome) update for us.
@Thickgravy49 Bro it is called constructive criticism, Please dont bombard me with that and make it feel that i have done wrong towards the developer... Im a soon to be developer and I will appreciate any constructive criticism that will come through to me so i can improve! I can sit all day and tell everyone "your game is amazing!!" and then none of us will improve and move forward. At the end some people dont give a cow on what the game looks like but unfortunately I'm a one caring son of a bitch that likes to see games like this with an amazing story also kill it with amazing graphics.....

If the game developer reads this.... Im ready to help you with lighting techniques and renders just to make this right

TUX

Reactions: Mircom3D
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes