yvb

Jul 19, 2017
Chapter 5 is awesome. Keep up the good work man!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One question though: I still wonder how the questions in the begining about your affairs with Nicole from previous chapters affect the gameplay in Chapter 5?

Mircom3D

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2017
Chapter 5 is awesome. Keep up the good work man!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One question though: I still wonder how the questions in the begining about your affairs with Nicole from previous chapters affect the gameplay in Chapter 5?
Subtle changes in the scenes depending on the answers..

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Did Nicole get changed in chapter 1 with that longer blonde hair? Or was she always like that in chapter one and I'm just misremembering? Was glad she went back to the short hair that I remembered her with in the chapters that followed, much prefer the short hair Nicole.

Mircom3D

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2017
Nicole wasn't affected in Chapter 5. This is more for future chapters without having to replay all chapters.

Reactions: yvb

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Are previous saved files compatible?? cause i keep getting errors and no images display, just keep getting errors and have roll back or ignore to progress.

Mircom3D

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2017
No, i mentioned this earlier.... Start new and after you have chosen your name, you can skip to chapter 5

Reactions: Jansen

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
Finally a dev thinks along. All the other games so far with incompatible saves lost me at that exact point. It's not fun any more if you have to play everything again.
in some games I personally like this but in this game I can not get tired I could start every time from the beginning without problem because this game is very exciting I wanted to have more dialogues mainly at the beginning of the game because it was very fast the events I would like to see more doubts in her mind and discussions etc.

Reactions: kiteares

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Great update, whar would be nice would be if MC ignores sex with her continuesly and keep fucking other women behind her back, that she becomes more and more frustrated and maybe "cheats" or have sex without telling the MC about it, but then we are playing it out from her Point of view. Too ambitious? it would be superhot though

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes