Kylepred89

Apr 27, 2017
Idk why but I was bored tonight and was reading through comments and it had me cracking up. It’s bitching about this and wanting that. I think the game should be like this and developer should do that. Comparing it to another game and commenting a million times the same dislikes. All while continually coming back and checking for update so you can continue playing.

Reactions: SoiCowboy

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of The Adventurous Couple Chapter12.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

at the end of this chapter the game state is saved into a separate file. you can name your save there and there are no restrictions on how many of these saves are allowed.
only these saves can be imported in my android port for the next chapter. there will be no <Start> button, only a list of exported game states from Chapter12 to choose from.
furthermore only save files created with the new and upcoming ports can be loaded normally in said ports.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Are there the whole 12 chapters right? Because in the op the first 10 chapters are in another spoiler so Idk if in ur port is the same or what D:

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Well I have a question with the game, I start atm the game, but my doubt is, if for example I want go faithful with the woman or not too slut like convert the bf in a cuck, the game has good sex scenes too? Or is like Annas exciting affection where if u dont go slut path the game has not anything to offers u? Ty if someone answers me.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Well I have a question with the game, I start atm the game, but my doubt is, if for example I want go faithful with the woman or not too slut like convert the bf in a cuck, the game has good sex scenes too? Or is like Annas exciting affection where if u dont go slut path the game has not anything to offers u? Ty if someone answers me.
You're pretty much pigeon holed into being a cuck as the story progresses...you can keep the MC faithful if you want, but it's not going to affect Ann either way; she's still going to do whatever she wants.
If you don't let Ann become a slut (slut feels too tame for what she's become in later chapters), it's an early game over.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
You're pretty much pigeon holed into being a cuck as the story progresses...you can keep the MC faithful if you want, but it's not going to affect Ann either way; she's still going to do whatever she wants.
If you don't let Ann become a slut (slut feels too tame for what she's become in later chapters), it's an early game over.
So is like pandoras box, although u dont do anything with the mc, she will be a slut and fucks everyone? Damn.. why these devs dont think in make two good paths?

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
So is like pandoras box, although u dont do anything with the mc, she will be a slut and fucks everyone? Damn.. why these devs dont think in make two good paths?
Not really. The MC for this game isn't nearly as terribly written as the one in PB. But in my opinion, the MC for this game is a bit on the naive side of things. He wanted to spice up their marriage, but is blind to how far over the deep end his wife has become...she even lets a child fuck her, even if you tell the kid no, lol.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Not really. The MC for this game isn't nearly as terribly written as the one in PB. But in my opinion, the MC for this game is a bit on the naive side of things. He wanted to spice up their marriage, but is blind to how far over the deep end his wife has become...she even lets a child fuck her, even if you tell the kid no, lol.
Srsly? Dude I dont know if I wanna still playing the game.. atm Im when u let Ryan touches Anne with the massage (spying them) but dude srsly.. if u cant control her in the next episodes I really will hate this.. :(

Reactions: rusar

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
Srsly? Dude I dont know if I wanna still playing the game.. atm Im when u let Ryan touches Anne with the massage (spying them) but dude srsly.. if u cant control her in the next episodes I really will hate this.. :(
It's got good animations although some are grainy. You definitely lose control of her as the game progresses though. Cheating and it's revelation is taken pretty lightly and i'm pretty sure the MC wouldn't really care if she got pregnant from another guy. Yeah the cuck part is default with some swinging scenes sprinkled in. You can try the Jmod for the scenes gallery and see if you like the way things are presented.

• Sad
Reactions: PinkGoddess

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
It's got good animations although some are grainy. You definitely lose control of her as the game progresses though. Cheating and it's revelation is taken pretty lightly and i'm pretty sure the MC wouldn't really care if she got pregnant from another guy. Yeah the cuck part is default with some swinging scenes sprinkled in. You can try the Jmod for the scenes gallery and see if you like the way things are presented.
Even in the one or two swinging scenes, Ann is telling the 3rd party how much better someone else is in bed than the MC.

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes