parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
It's a complete shame that he only gives priority to this game and games like Perfect Stranger have it abandoned
:cry:

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
It's a complete shame that he only gives priority to this game and games like Perfect Stranger have it abandoned
:cry:
Didn't know about that game, but I searched for it here and it appears to be a side project and it doesn't seem to be abandoned. I could be wrong, I just read at the end of that forum page like 10 seconds.

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
John Bon Clay
It's almost a year since the game came out my friend
And the publicly available Patreon post announcing Perfect Stranger that's been available for almost a year and takes all of thirty seconds to find clearly says it's a side project that only gets worked on the rare times Mircom needs a break from TAC, which is why what is available took ten months to produce. The definition of abandoned is not "this project gets worked on sporadically", it is "work has completely stopped on this project".

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
If this continues, the game will soon need to be renamed to "The Cheating Couple".

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The premise and prospect and automated advancement in this game is about adventures,
those that you share with your significant other, not fkk everyone and do not care about
your spouse .. but now, most of the time, it is exactly the last thing that is going on.
Not to mention the tell tale name which turns out to be a pun.

Reactions: m4pII

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / Bug Fixes (Chap. 13: Sunday)

This is my Walkthrough, Cheat Mods and Bug Fixes for this game for the Chap. 13: Sunday version of the game.
Using this on any other version of the game MAY BREAK IT so don't use it except for the version is was made for.
These mods add a walkthrough that shows you what the options will do if they do anything.
It also adds cheat mods to allow you to do more of the options available without having to have multiple save paths.
It also fixes a few bugs left in by the dev.

I have several files available, one of them is the mods (attached to post) and the rest are some of the images have had their exposure fixed for being way too under exposed and can be difficult to see the details.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fixed Images:
Mega folder: Mega

Chap 1-13-Sat:
Chap 13-Sun:
Please, can you update to : The Adventurous Couple - Ch. 14 Monday

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
So far I thought the essence of the game is the infidelity not the loyalty..
It always seemed to me that the main motive of the game was "a loving couple trying to make their sex life exciting"
After the latest updates, it seems that love is slowly fading into the background.

Fogoly

Jan 12, 2021
It always seemed to me that the main motive of the game was "a loving couple trying to make their sex life exciting"
After the latest updates, it seems that love is slowly fading into the background.
Maybe it wouldn't be bad if later 1 or 2 chapter is just only about their love. They not cheating, just building their relationship, and recovering the passion. But at the same time, if they takes a long break like that, I will be worrying about the blue balls..

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
here are my unofficial android ports of The Adventurous Couple.
  • Part 1: Download (everything up to and including Chapter 12)
  • Part 2: Download (everything from Chapter 13 onwards) updated with Chapter 14 Monday
Thank you for all your work!
Just a quick question regarding this one: is Part 1 the same as before (first uploaded months before) or is this a newere one, that has to be installed in order to be compatible with the newest update fot Part 2?

Kylepred89

Apr 27, 2017
Great to have an update. Thought we missed a great chance to have Anne do something really dirty on the dance floor. Was hoping she would do a blowbang with all the guys until she was covered like a glazed doughnut. And maybe tqke on a couple of guys on the beach. One in her pussy and one in her mouth to keep her quiet. Am still hoping she will do a gangbang while on vacation. Even get another couple couple of the girls (maybe the two young daughters) involved in a huge fuck and suck session.
Lol don’t we always want Anne to be a bigger and dirtier slut. In all honesty I thought a blowbang was about to happen on the dance floor too. I notice MC has been meeting a lot of new people lately and wonder how they will tie in. Also what has happen to Anne’s boss. Just glad Mircom3d is back. Was gone a bit longer than usual but still the same great work. Still my favorite game. Honestly wish I knew how to develop games because TAC honestly leaves a lot of door opens for possible scenarios and I bet we’ve all had ideas of scenes we’d like to see. That’s actually part of the fun of scrolling the sub for me is seeing you guys posting different ideas for the game. It just means you like it to me.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Thank you for all your work!
Just a quick question regarding this one: is Part 1 the same as before (first uploaded months before) or is this a newere one, that has to be installed in order to be compatible with the newest update fot Part 2?
no changes in CH1-CH12 so Part 1 was not updated.

Reactions: AssRider
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes