oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
I looked into it but can't find it anymore... :unsure: Now I'm wondering if the scene was in the old Chapter 10 version or not...

As far as I remember the scene was about Anne cheating MC with Martin and she didn't tell him about it even after MC asked her. Later you had an option to break up with her and the game ended with a "one year later" scene with MC sitting in the coffee shop were he sees Anne passing by with Martin/Dre (depending on the path) and MC tells the player that he is back together with is ex-girlfriend (not entirely sure about it).
You've right. I remember to a similar scene, and picture.

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
The game already lost all the plot, when the couple went on vacation and progressed to endgame sharing life style right at the beginning. Instead of having the vacation later in the game, Anne just awkwardly regressed, once she got back home.
At this point the couple has done it all, so why not move on to the next game with a different plot or a different couple? I wish more devs were confident enough to go that route, instead of trying to milk their old games as much as possible.
For me the model used for Anne also looks kinda dated now, but this could either be, because the game is four years old, or just because of the dev's hardware limitations.
This game has to close with (3 or more) endings. I'm convinced that MircomD's have some idea about these endings, and he arranged only one of them, probably the split up version.

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
Maybe the brother is younger and we get some dinner table action. Drop a fork...oops. Maybe Anne's Dad or stepdad gets in on the action as well with the MC passed out next to them depending on which route you choose.
Step dad is dead

• Sad
Reactions: Ooh

rokit6/Naxoll

Mar 30, 2019
**** SPANISH TRANSLATIONS UPDATING 25/12/21.... ****
The Adventurous Couple [Ch. 14 Monday] [Mircom3D] - PC -
Spanish Translate By Darax.jpg

Hey, new game update in Spanish.
As always I thank the creator for his dedication and time in creating it, and I hope he keeps working on it.
Enjoy it.
Ey, nueva actualización del juego en español.
Como siempre agradezco al creador su dedicación y tiempo en crearlo, y espero que siga trabajando en el.
A disfrutarlo.
Darax.
;)

DOWNLOAD
Tienes la traducción del Ch.1-10? :D

Reactions: ✧Darax✧

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
I have installed the update only the fix and the chapter10.rpy file posted here on the former page.

Yet I still can't progress to Tuesday. And in the mainmenu the day is called Monday.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
The Adventurous Couple [Ch. 14 Tuesday] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 5.15 GB
Original Size Mac: 5.13 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.96 GB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 1.95 GB: - WORKUPLOAD

Bugfix

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
hey man, the file it is still ch.14 Monday ?!

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Exact here stoped the Game:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ch14_tues.rpy", line 530, in script
jump v14_tues_walk_alone
ScriptError: could not find label 'v14_tues_walk_alone'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump v14_tues_walk_alone
File "C:\Users\Test\Downloads\The_Adventurous_Couple-CH14-Tuesday-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\Test\Downloads\The_Adventurous_Couple-CH14-Tuesday-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

It's a shame, I was looking forward to the game, but it doesn't go smoothly.

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
Exact here stoped the Game:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
jump v14_tues_walk_alone

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump v14_tues_walk_alone
File "C:\Users\Test\Downloads\The_Adventurous_Couple-CH14-Tuesday-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\Test\Downloads\The_Adventurous_Couple-CH14-Tuesday-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

It's a shame, I was looking forward to the game, but it doesn't go smoothly.
I get this in game to.i remember dev separated new versions from ch 10.but my game is from ch 1.what should I do???

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
You / should first eradicate the errors in the English version before translating into Spanish!

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes