ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
i start a new game but i choose dre in ch 4 and in ch 6-7 the brother came to the house and dre dont show ( sorry my bad english )
Just download latest fix from page 52, rename it to just "scrypt.rpy" and replace the original scrypt file in game folder. Start a new game and it should work fine.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
i start a new game but i choose dre in ch 4 and in ch 6-7 the brother came to the house and dre dont show ( sorry my bad english )
As I said, it's bugged. Even if you start from the beginning and chose Dre, it will still ask you when you get to chapter 6 who you chose. If you want the Dre path, choose Eric, if you want the Eric path, choose Dre. The creator got the names switched up when linking the paths to the names.

B

barbarossa (GGF16)

As I said, it's bugged. Even if you start from the beginning and chose Dre, it will still ask you when you get to chapter 6 who you chose. If you want the Dre path, choose Eric, if you want the Eric path, choose Dre. The creator got the names switched up when linking the paths to the names.
Hey man,

Just went through the whole game again to check this out, and there seems to be no bug regarding the Dre and Eric paths. More importantly in the latest version of the game, you don't get asked these questions anymore at the beginning of chapter 6. So it means you didn't correctly apply the fix or are working with an outdated version?

I would try to download the game again and copypaste the corrected script in the appropriate folder. Then start a brand new game and see if the problem is resolved (you should be able to move through the game quickly by skipping the scenes you have already watched).

Good luck

Reactions: LordofEntropy

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
It would be great if there will be a new game plus or extra game mode after the main story is finish where we will have the chance to play Anne's POV see her thoughts, like for example where we can be able to see the live version of what happened in New York with Kenny, (MMS on Husband's POV) or maybe in husband's POV he woke up and saw Anne and Eric in bed he thinks that they just barely started but in Anne's POV , they continue fucking all night long , something like that or maybe also some secrets or revelation from the cheating path that is not seen in the Husband's POV

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
It would be great if there will be a new game plus or extra game mode after the main story is finish where we will have the chance to play Anne's POV see her thoughts, like for example where we can be able to see the live version of what happened in New York with Kenny, (MMS on Husband's POV) or maybe in husband's POV he woke up and saw Anne and Eric in bed he thinks that they just barely started but in Anne's POV , they continue fucking all night long , something like that or maybe also some secrets or revelation from the cheating path that is not seen in the Husband's POV
That "Extra Game Mode" after the Husband's POV is quite familiar to me . I think it's Atelier Sakura's game a Japanese VN, where you need to finish the main story first to unlock the Wife's POV , in the husband's POV, all the wife do is to report what happened in the hotel with the guy, and you can only see the detailed version of it if you play the Wife's POV. What makes it hot for me is that there is some contradictory between the wife's confession stories in the husband's POV and what really happened in the wife's POV

Cico

May 4, 2017
Download latest game release, download latest fix (you have it on page 52) and replace original script file, start a new game, when Anne asks MC to go to a movies together refuse it. Later she will tell MC what happened at the movies, that's how you get this scene.
Thanks!

Jul 22, 2017
What ever option you choose, step brother always come to house on chapter 6. If you choose Dre there won't be any sex scenes with step brother at chapter 7. Scene with Dre appear on chapter 7.

regueton1

Jun 10, 2017
thx for all, i delete all the saves and the game, redownload and fix and start again, then work fine

yvb

Jul 19, 2017
Mircom3D posted a chapter 8 preview for gold patrons :winkytongue:
Link:
I am eager to take a look at it

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
@Mircom3D maybe for avoiding bugs is better if at the beginning of every chapter you must re-choose the principal choices, as you have already done in the past

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
@Mircom3D maybe for avoiding bugs is better if at the beginning of every chapter you must re-choose the principal choices, as you have already done in the past
Horrible idea, it's just a hack around the issue and what's the point of making choices, then making the same choices again right after you just finished the chapter you made said choices in. The updated script file a few pages back fixes most of the issues. Most of the issues from earlier seemed to come from how the variables were being setup, thus saves and stuff were broken with each new update. Around chapter 6 (when the first jump to chapter select choices appeared), Mircom figured out how to fix that, but I'm guessing in the process of doing those changes caused a number of things to become broken with chapter 7. I think that going forward from this point, judging from the fixed script file, it won't be as much an issue any more as the initial problem has been resolved and the problems caused by the changes to fix the initial problem appear to be resolved as well.

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes