Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I don't understand what I have to download, Chapter 14, then Chapter 15 and then TACOS 3 ??
*sigh* If the mods would just separate the games properly, or at least hide the out-of-date versions behind a spoiler tag like they do in other threads that feature reworks of previously released material, we wouldn't have to answer this every fifteen seconds.

14 is the second version of the original game (which is no longer available here). 15 is a quickly aborted continuation of 14.

TACOS is the current, in-progress version of the game.

If you want to play the (revamped) original game, play 14. Ignore 15, unless you like stories that end halfway through chapter 1.

If you want to play the third (and current) version of the game, recognizing that it's nowhere close to where 14 was (and might never be), play TACOS.

Or play both. But 15's not really worth your time.

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
*sigh* If the mods would just separate the games properly, or at least hide the out-of-date versions behind a spoiler tag like they do in other threads that feature reworks of previously released material, we wouldn't have to answer this every fifteen seconds.
every fifteen seconds?o_O really?

Why you *sighing* and crying like a baby?
you are free to answer or not...

you seem to love to cry or *sigh* over this awesome thread that includes all versions of the game...
CH 1-10 is no longer required... (but i have a copy in my mega)
don't be sad I'll be happy to answer any questions ppl asking for any clarification.

The part 4 is in working progress.. be happy:LOL:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
*sigh* If the mods would just separate the games properly, or at least hide the out-of-date versions behind a spoiler tag like they do in other threads
as you can see the old version is already hide behind spoilers:
Screenshot 2023-06-08 at 11.22.57.jpg
1. The game is the same
2. The Developer and a main characters are the same
3. The story is the same with better renders and dialogs

So we need to compare the old version with the new in order to see if what the dev announced is the true

Have you requested your non sense to the Mods?

I hope they will add again the first version CH1-10 because also the very first version of the game is required to understand the evolution of Mircom3D that is now a very experienced developer... he do not have to hide a frame of his great job... because he is demonstrating to everyone the evolution of his style and how new technologies can improve a story that was already good but had slipped out of his hands due to inexperience and wrong advice.

I think all renders and frames of this story will remain in this thread.

I will be glad to replay to all users that need help about this game.. they can also request to me the very first version of the game

mc loving VI

Dec 20, 2020

14 is the second version of the original game (which is no longer available here). 15 is a quickly aborted continuation of 14.

TACOS is the current, in-progress version of the game.

If you want to play the (revamped) original game, play 14. Ignore 15, unless you like stories that end halfway through chapter 1.

If you want to play the third (and current) version of the game, recognizing that it's nowhere close to where 14 was (and might never be), play TACOS.

Or play both. But 15's not really worth your time.
I played until 14 episode and now I started the TACOS 3... but I don't see any upgrade or rework worth playing

• Angry
Reactions: worldkaiser

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
your opinion is wrong.
I'm going to break my self-imposed rule of ignoring your posts by pointing out that there are no wrong OPINIONS. Someone may misstate facts, either intentionally or unintentionally, but opinions are personal reflections and derivatives of style, attitudes, conclusions, etc.

If someone states, "In my opinion, burritos are better than green peas", someone else may state, "I disagree...green peas are the best". That's two opinions, neither is right nor wrong. But attempting to tell someone their opinion is wrong is an arrogant attempt to appear superior...which in this case--fails.

Last edited:

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
I'm going to break my self-imposed rule of ignoring your posts by pointing out that there are no wrong OPINIONS. Someone may misstate facts, either intentionally or unintentionally, but opinions are personal reflections and derivatives of style, attitudes, conclusions, etc.

If someone states, "In my opinion, burritos are better than green peas", someone else may state, "I disagree...green peas are the best". That's two opinions, neither is right nor wrong. But attempting to tell someone their opinion is wrong is an arrogant attempt to appear superior...which is this case--fails.
Your wasting your time. He thinks that only his opinion matters and everyone else is wrong!

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022

If someone states, "In my opinion, burritos are better than green peas", someone else may state, "I disagree...green peas are the best". That's two opinions, neither is right nor wrong. But attempting to tell someone their opinion is wrong is an arrogant attempt to appear superior...which is this case--fails.
but yjere os mo rape in this game... so if you like burritos is correct... ut in this case Segnbora is trolling the game by repating the same wrong statement also on question that was not about rape
asyou can see here is the quate that guy replayed to
I played until 14 episode and now I started the TACOS 3... but I don't see any upgrade or rework worth playing
this question is not about rape...

Segnbora is just DOUBLE wrong.. it is trolling... repeating the same thing also in an off topic answers...

I replay in the correct way!

But you are right.. I was wrong in using the "opinion" word..THIS GAME HAS NO RAPE TAG! :cool:

cheers

Reactions: Leongen43

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
it is the

ot is the same as if you are saying that burritos contain green peas...
it is a total nonsense

burritos are without green peas exactly like this game is without rape scene!

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
The story, whether or not it was the past, for me it is no longer relevant, what matters to me now is that nothing has been heard from him on patreon for two weeks and neither in the private chat on discord there is no update date, nor a render of what you are doing to excite your patrons, it seems that the wait is going to be long

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Yeah I know that TACOS 3 is really new but I mean there is not a new for example (a Faithful route)
the story start after 5 years of marriage about a total faithful couple that is in crisis... play the prologue and this post if you want understand if the game is for you...so the correct choices for a good ending is savin the mariiage without break the couple
thry to read this post..
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-3-mircom3d.7192/post-10632227

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Yeah I know that TACOS 3 is really new but I mean there is not a new for example (a Faithful route)
As Segnbora states, there is no faithful route per se. You can have the MC (husband) cheat or not, but the story revolves around hot-wifing. To date, there hasn't really been any attempt at reflection and retrospection of how their decision and lifestyle change results in positive or negative changes to their relationship.

NOTE...please ignore the elephant in the room. I regret poking the bear (or elephant).

Reactions: Segnbora

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
The story, whether or not it was the past, for me it is no longer relevant, what matters to me now is that nothing has been heard from him on patreon for two weeks and neither in the private chat on discord there is no update date, nor a render of what you are doing to excite your patrons, it seems that the wait is going to be long
No problem at all
are you in hurry?

I'm only interested in consistent update so time is required... I'm sure that soon hi will post the date of a big update...I hope for another 21 days of the storyline.

as you can see here

we have to wait!

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes