88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
When a couple can talk about these things without seeking help from outside, what makes you think they are near a divorce?
They are not fighting nor insulting each other and even say they love one another.
they are fightin
here
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-5a-mircom3d.7192/post-11972061
and in many other scenes

only the fact that Anne accepted the plan of the MC is a sign of the end of the romanti relationship

they are fightin in Tacos if the MC stops her in the SPA tube

do you really think that this is the start os a romantic relationship?

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Do you know about what he is talking about with his "unbalanced" term about TAC?
He is referring to the fact that the TAC scenes in the cheating path are many more in number and content than those in the faithful Anna path
what I understood about Leongen43 is that he is a pure-hearted guy and would like a romantic path in the game but this is impossible because the romantic path will be only in the happy ending!

But All cheating games with a cheating avoidable are like this:
if you avoid to cheat you will miss the scenes about cheat... the only differences is that almost all cheating games starts with a slow corruption path where there are a lot of romantic scenes where the husband gradually push asking his wife in a slowburm romantic (balanced)content

But Tacos is different... and i'm talking about Tacos here because the storyis already started and if you stop Anne to ve fucked you will miss content already the game start when the couple has to save the marriage because it is near the end...romantic is gone lso in tacos
He can never have the same number of scenes in the 2 different paths and in the cheat path "They’ll still be there as they are part of the story" (from original dev answer)
simply because Mircom has already said that.
I know what MIRCOM has said and nothing I have said contradicts MIRCOM. Even MIRCOM knows TAC had short comings hence why he is making TACOS. I know what my friend Leongen was talking about and I know Leogen very well and need no comment from you about him. We have lots of fun across many different game threds. As usual you didn't bother to read or understand my post at all.

AND did we not agree to avoid each other. I refuse to go around in circles with you for a fifth time.
Enjoy your day

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Opinions may vary and that's absolut normal, but I see clearly that some people here are completely wrong about the content of the game.

In TAC and TACOS, Anne and MC were never near a divorce at the beginning! They were talking about their sex life being not the thing it used to be, it was lacking some spice.
They didn't question their marriage.
When a couple can talk about these things without seeking help from outside, what makes you think they are near a divorce?
They are not fighting nor insulting each other and even say they love one another.

This game (TACOS) will have multiple paths (swinging, cuck, ntr,...) and therefore multiple happy endings or bad ones depending on the path the couple follows (player's choice).
The predecessor of TACOS was missing bounderies/rules the couple could have set after entering one path and therefore Anne still gets stamped to be a slut by many.
Another misjudging in TAC is that Anne supposed to have said to MC Kelsey is a no go for him. Wrong!
Anne's intention was to be present when Kelsey and MC engage with each other. That's why she said she doesn't want MC making out with Kelsey at work!
here is another fight with game over
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-5a-mircom3d.7192/post-11973203

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I know what my friend Leongen was talking about and I know Leogen very well and need no comment from you about him.
so Leogen is not my friend?
I have to disagree with you
he is my friend too and that is why I'm trying to open his eyes on this story line..
The game tacosis already started and.... have a nice day you too!

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
facepalm
but Leongen43 said that we have 2 roles can you please explain this to me?
the player can select the choises he want but not fot this has 2 ROLES

COULD YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME THE SECOND ROLE OF THE PLAYER?

I JUST SAID,,, THE PLAYER CAN BE THE THERAPIST OF THE COUPLE!
I literally just did you just don't understand ill explain again and this goes for ANY AVN game out there. Actually this applies to modern games as well like RPG games.
Role 1 = Guide. Any choice we the PLAYER we make for any MC or any character on ANY game that has any form of choices would be us guiding them down a path or guiding them on what actions to take. The only way we wouldn't be a guide if it was on rails where we don't have any choice for the MC so like a Kinetic novel or if you want to bring normal games into this non rpg single player story driven games.
Role 2 = Any game with a story automatically has the spectator role. Meaning it doesn't not matter if it's a game where we pick choices or a path for the MC to go down or just a kinetic novel where we have no say in the matter. As long as there is a story we the players are spectators as we watch how everything goes down and unfolds right infront of our eyes.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I literally just did you just don't understand ill explain again and this goes for ANY AVN game out there. Actually this applies to modern games as well like RPG games.
Role 1 = Guide. Any choice we the PLAYER we make for any MC or any character on ANY game that has any form of choices would be us guiding them down a path or guiding them on what actions to take. The only way we wouldn't be a guide if it was on rails where we don't have any choice for the MC so like a Kinetic novel or if you want to bring normal games into this non rpg single player story driven games.
Role 2 = Any game with a story automatically has the spectator role. Meaning it doesn't not matter if it's a game where we pick choices or a path for the MC to go down or just a kinetic novel where we have no say in the matter. As long as there is a story we the players are spectators as we watch how everything goes down and unfolds right infront of our eyes.
I agree with this vision of the 2 roles of a single gamer.. even the player is just one

for me a guide must have an active role .. and in a game that is already written is just something that can be accepted if you never goto watch path that you don't like

in the case of this game the 2 roles are only one because we all knows all the paths and Leogen is the one that wanted to play all the path including Martin cheating,,He can't be a guide for the path he does not like!

in this VN we cannot be an active guide that is able to cheange the events already written in the game!

I can be a guide if my wife comes to play with me this game for the first time and i can guide her to avoid scenes that she doesn't like!
but the choices remain the same!

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
When the game is close to its conclusion is where we will surely see the consequences of our decisions and what it will lead us to, not all endings are going to be good or not for the couple and we will have the decision of which ending we are going to see.
I totally agree with you here!
But please don't post again that this couple must be "united" and in love, because they was united and in love in the past
the game starts when they have to solve a problem related to their sex life! (this you can read in all reviews of this story)
Well says it all really :ROFLMAO:
Grumpy, did you realize 88standford88 saw inside me and said that I have a pure heart, he understands me :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:, do you think I look like Joshy?:unsure: :devilish:
You are also friends too. I am jealous. You must look like Joshy :ROFLMAO:
do you know that both your posts are totally OT?
I'm sure you know that!
I will not report your posts because we are all friends here, are we?
Good Luck!

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Opinions may vary and that's absolut normal, but I see clearly that some people here are completely wrong about the content of the game.

In TAC and TACOS, Anne and MC were never near a divorce at the beginning! They were talking about their sex life being not the thing it used to be, it was lacking some spice.
They didn't question their marriage.

This game (TACOS) will have multiple paths (swinging, cuck, ntr,...) and therefore multiple happy endings or bad ones depending on the path the couple follows (player's choice).
The predecessor of TACOS was missing bounderies/rules the couple could have set after entering one path and therefore Anne still gets stamped to be a slut by many.
Another misjudging in TAC is that Anne supposed to have said to MC Kelsey is a no go for him. Wrong!
Anne's intention was to be present when Kelsey and MC engage with each other. That's why she said she doesn't want MC making out with Kelsey at work!
yes they are not fighting and insulting each other ONLY because they agreed to go for the plan of an open relationship
The couple is the center of the world in this game
if they break up the GAME IS OVER!

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Anyone has the new teasers?:)
Unfortunately there are no new tease from the dev
are you in his discord?

I have not much time now but I was trying to find images of Anne full-length and well-dressed because I think this is an important thing to do in the remake to make her more respectable to the male audience but not only. She has a supermodel body.
I have started with this post yesterday
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-5a-mircom3d.7192/post-11971746

I'm trying to give a little advice to the dev but I think he already knows that you need to have great clothes for Anne in high resolution with rotating 4K 3D panoramas covering left and right but also a full panorama that crosses between the legs under a gorgeous see-through dress.

Screenshot 2023-10-17 at 19.10.38.jpg Screenshot 2023-10-17 at 19.35.18.jpg
Screenshot 2023-10-17 at 18.53.34.jpg
Screenshot 2023-10-17 at 19.36.04.jpg

here she is talking about Ryan with the MC ;)

Screenshot 2023-10-17 at 19.37.36.jpg
it is difficoult to find Anne dresse imahe without a man is groping her butt:cool:

Screenshot 2023-10-17 at 19.38.28.jpg Screenshot 2023-10-17 at 19.39.00.jpg

Screenshot 2023-10-17 at 19.39.56.jpg

ok for today i will back tomorrow

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
88standford88 you say that we are friends (but grumpy is my brother and I appreciate it) but 88standford88 never disrespect me again, I accept that my comments serve to answer or make funny comments, it seems fine to me and I like it a lot, but I will never do it. allows disrespect towards me or any of our colleagues, I'm going to let it pass because we are friends and we hope it doesn't happen again, let's continue talking about the game of tacos, I like it a lot and nothing happens. Here, is that okay with you? :)

Last edited:

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Unfortunately there are no new tease from the dev
are you in his discord?

I have not much time now but I was trying to find images of Anne full-length and well-dressed because I think this is an important thing to do in the remake to make her more respectable to the male audience but not only. She has a supermodel body.
I have started with this post yesterday
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-5a-mircom3d.7192/post-11971746

I'm trying to give a little advice to the dev but I think he already knows that you need to have great clothes for Anne in high resolution with rotating 4K 3D panoramas covering left and right but also a full panorama that crosses between the legs under a gorgeous see-through dress.

View attachment 3013785 View attachment 3013787
View attachment 3013790
View attachment 3013797

here she is talking about Ryan with the MC ;)

View attachment 3013800
it is difficoult to find Anne dresse imahe without a man is groping her butt:cool:

View attachment 3013816 View attachment 3013817

View attachment 3013820

ok for today i will back tomorrow
Check patreon. There is some update about new teasers.

Reactions: Leongen43

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I just read the comments, well we are friends (grumpy brother) but never disrespect me again, I accept that my comments are used to reply or make funny comments, it seems fine to me and I like it a lot, but I will never allow disrespect towards me or one of our fellow members, I'm going to let it go because we are friends and we hope it doesn't happen again, let's keep talking about the game of tacos, I like it a lot and nothing happens here, is that okay with you? :)
Well I'm confused. I disrespected you? Never my intent bro. If I did my most humble apologies.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
That comment was for 88standford88 (friend I'm still not sure), for me grumpy you are more than a friend I consider you a brother, you know I appreciate you I would never say anything bad about you :love:

sorry grumpy for the misunderstanding I fixed it :)

Last edited:

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019
Check patreon. There is some update about new teasers.

Weniger anzeigen

Just stopping by to share a couple renders coming in the next update.
A few new scenes added, a few scenes reworked and a few just copied over with minor tweaks.
I'm really happy with how things are going right now and hope to be able to continue doing this for as long as I can.
Christina Chapter 2 will be out some time in November. As that one is not my main focus right now the releases for it will be every 2 to 3 months but TACOS will be released every month within the first 3 days of the month.
Thank you all for your support, engagement and messages lately, I really appreciate all of it.
Mircom3D

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018

Weniger anzeigen

Just stopping by to share a couple renders coming in the next update.
A few new scenes added, a few scenes reworked and a few just copied over with minor tweaks.
I'm really happy with how things are going right now and hope to be able to continue doing this for as long as I can.
Christina Chapter 2 will be out some time in November. As that one is not my main focus right now the releases for it will be every 2 to 3 months but TACOS will be released every month within the first 3 days of the month.
Thank you all for your support, engagement and messages lately, I really appreciate all of it.
Mircom3D

Thanks. Anne looks much hotter than before. Digging the new improvements.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Finally played the new updates. Interesting new sex scenes but a whole hell of a lot of daily life boredom. That said, even though Anne's already in full slut mode, far earlier than in TAC, so far (most) everything makes sense. And that's a massive improvement. Even better, the couple still acts like a couple. So far, TACOS is a net improvement. I have very specific concerns, but we'll see how it all plays out.

I didn't play a route in which you stop Anne from doing anything, so I don't know how that's working.

Reactions: Mircom3D
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes