Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I am at war with you? How did that happen?
But whatever, I don't give a shit if I'm on your list, whatever color it may be. I'm quite happy to be on it, I'm certainly in good company.
it's like a right of passage for him to "ignore you". Personally I only ever argue with him because I find it hilarious how much effort he puts in just try to say how he is right and you are wrong and you arent allowed to have a different opinion cause story when there isnt much story to begin with. Especially because 1/2 of his story reasons why you are wrong are just how he interprets it and his opinion but he is so obsessed with the game he doesn't realize it's his opinion. Especially when he White Knights for his lover boy Martin.

bluedrakken

Aug 6, 2016
i like the original game, this remake despite following the orig ended up way worse. at this point i won't be suprise if this is a new way of milking. same game just in a few different orders on release. not a remake, no new content and just add a few more BBC to get the sjw going.

gatoterran

May 27, 2019
so how's the rework? any improvement over the original version? Because last time I checked it looked like the same thing

sahawaee4

Oct 1, 2020
Dev will do anything but advance the main story. Not that it matters, we're just a bunch of freeloading pirates anyway. Good luck on your work dev.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I am at war with you? How did that happen?
But whatever, I don't give a shit if I'm on your list, whatever color it may be. I'm quite happy to be on it, I'm certainly in good company.
You aren't alone, half the membership of F95 is on the list. Sadly, it doesn't stop him from answering your posts you make about TACOS. You have to piss him off a few times before he really ignores you.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
You aren't alone, half the membership of F95 is on the list. Sadly, it doesn't stop him from answering your posts you make about TACOS. You have to piss him off a few times before he really ignores you.
Might be suffering symptoms of madness Martin boy (88standford88) who believes that we are the ones rejected and ignored when in reality it could be him, as if we were inside a house celebrating and Martin boy outside getting wet in the rain and he says "me I decided to reject them all by staying outside in the rain," could it be? :unsure:

King Wan

Mar 13, 2022
i like the original game, this remake despite following the orig ended up way worse. at this point i won't be suprise if this is a new way of milking. same game just in a few different orders on release. not a remake, no new content and just add a few more BBC to get the sjw going.
i’m surprised Mircom3d facepalmed your post. I’d say 80% of people on this thread agree with you. So many devs are rebooting old projects that should be left to lie completed or not, a lack of imagination and it’s so difficult to let go of those Patreon $$$.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I’m going to wait and see what Mircom does with the reboot. To be honest, and once again this is just my opinion, I thought this game needed a reboot. It started off good and then just went insane. It just became, introduce new character, Annie fucks the new character, and has the best sex of her life….EVERY SINGLE TIME, and then we move on. I really liked that the waiter who came to her apartment was just a one pump wonder. I think he should have done that with the young guy that Annie teaches in the original. Let’s face it we were all 18 once. Can you imagine having your virginity taken by Annie? I can tell you how it would have been if it was me. I walk into the bedroom fully dressed and annie is laying naked on the bed.
Annie: “hey why don’t you come over here?”
Me: “ that’s okay, I already came over here”

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I’m going to wait and see what Mircom does with the reboot. To be honest, and once again this is just my opinion, I thought this game needed a reboot. It started off good and then just went insane. It just became, introduce new character, Annie fucks the new character, and has the best sex of her life….EVERY SINGLE TIME, and then we move on. I really liked that the waiter who came to her apartment was just a one pump wonder. I think he should have done that with the young guy that Annie teaches in the original. Let’s face it we were all 18 once. Can you imagine having your virginity taken by Annie? I can tell you how it would have been if it was me. I walk into the bedroom fully dressed and annie is laying naked on the bed.
Annie: “hey why don’t you come over here?”
Me: “ that’s okay, I already came over here”
If she had been my first it would be very good, but just in case the next day I would go to the doctor, with all the sex that Anne has you don't know what surprises she can get, the mc should do the same and using a double condom would be a recommended option for your health? :unsure:

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes