Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Well, it all depends on which route you are on.:ROFLMAO:
But seriously, how long has it been since the update came out and he still hasn't fixed it, is he waiting for someone to do it for him? :unsure: :unsure:
If this were a hospital I guess it would say:
"Dr. Asahibito is urgently needed, there is a patient in room 6b who needs to be fixed urgently." :LOL::LOL::LOL:

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
But seriously, how long has it been since the update came out and he still hasn't fixed it, is he waiting for someone to do it for him? :unsure: :unsure:
"Dr. Asahibito is urgently needed, there is a patient in room 6b who needs to be fixed urgently." :LOL::LOL::LOL:
I was just joking, I don't know for sure if it's a bug. Mircom will have to check it out.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Woohoo! I am a doctor now!

“Mom, I am not a doctor in real life but I am one over at F95zone.”
”That’s good honey. Where is F95?”
”Err, nevermind mommy”

Going use that in my sig. Thanks Leongen43

and hopefully a hero will come along and drop the updated script file.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
This vaccation in Tacos seemed to have less sex in it than I remember in the original TAC. especially on the catamaran Anne and the girls only flashed the guys this time but the original she has 3somes and Tony bangs the milf and maybe her daughter, can’t remember just know didn’t get many sex scenes on trip only Harry and Todd 3some birthday boy, Cornell, bald guy with the quick shot, anyone else I missed?

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
This vaccation in Tacos seemed to have less sex in it than I remember in the original TAC. especially on the catamaran Anne and the girls only flashed the guys this time but the original she has 3somes and Tony bangs the milf and maybe her daughter, can’t remember just know didn’t get many sex scenes on trip only Harry and Todd 3some birthday boy, Cornell, bald guy with the quick shot, anyone else I missed?
You are mixing the first vacation with the second from chapter 14 of tac, what is content as a couple is better than tac, where Tony lost individually because in tac he had two sex scenes and a blowjob but in tacos he has two blowjobs and a sex scene, the only thing I didn't like was the scene with the old man, I don't know why he likes to do scenes with old men who surely have expired semen's expiration date :sick::sick:o_O:LOL::LOL:

Strobe Adverse

Jul 1, 2022
I love this game, it's my favorite on the entire site... but I could do with a lot less of those "a little while later" or "10 minutes later" with a paused black screen. It's just not necessary and breaks immersion.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Woohoo! I am a doctor now!

“Mom, I am not a doctor in real life but I am one over at F95zone.”
”That’s good honey. Where is F95?”
”Err, nevermind mommy”

Going use that in my sig. Thanks Leongen43

and hopefully a hero will come along and drop the updated script file.
Why not, I'm Grumpy Guru you may as well be Dr Asahibito :ROFLMAO:

On topic, I like the choices in this update. TACOS is coming along nicely.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Why not, I'm Grumpy Guru you may as well be Dr Asahibito :ROFLMAO:

On topic, I like the choices in this update. TACOS is coming along nicely.
But you like being the grumpy guru of love, I even wonder if your real reason for your absence was because you wanted to be the guru of love and have your establishment full of needy wives with their husbands who wouldn't care if they were there, right? :unsure: :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Speaking of the game, I liked the update except the old man's scene, I prefer that it goes alone and doesn't tell me so as not to vomit :sick::sick:, what I did miss and it's a shame that it wasn't there is the sex scene with the couple, it was one of my favorites. favorites on tac:(:cry:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
But you like being the grumpy guru of love, I even wonder if your real reason for your absence was because you wanted to be the guru of love and have your establishment full of needy wives with their husbands who wouldn't care if they were there, right? :unsure: :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Speaking of the game, I liked the update except the old man's scene, I prefer that it goes alone and doesn't tell me so as not to vomit :sick::sick:, what I did miss and it's a shame that it wasn't there is the sex scene with the couple, it was one of my favorites. favorites on tac:(:cry:
You were just hoping Tony from “baby sitters” would have made a cross promotion appearance on the vaccation so he could make Anna his bitch too :ROFLMAO:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I haven't been absent, just quiet my friend. Lots going on for me right now and I'm behind in my schedule thanks to ill health ugh. I appreciate being missed though. (y)

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I agree with you-
The vacation to Punta Cana is maybe better written in the old TAC ... in this version it seems that my wife and I are in a hurry in fact Mircom even forgot to take the second catamaran tour that Anne and I had agreed to do before the end of the week

but the bigest problem is here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I might decide to go on MC strike and also tell my wife Anne to go on strike:ROFLMAO: if the dev continue with this "soft-core" lazy way
:cool:
I will declare the MC and wife strike!
the second catamaran tour must be in the part6b as me and Anne said!
this is a clear sign of disrespect for what The MC and Wife promise to do
;)

Last edited:
Reactions: andresblinky

Groto Clark

Mar 3, 2018
The Dropmefiles download seems to have a virus and is reported by Google, my AV programme and also Firefox for the virus.
The other downloads are really slow. And the fun part is, that it also broke down twice.

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes