Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
@Mircom3D I agree with you we need to go heavy on the cuck path. That should be the major focus of the game, as you said.

BTW how are we looking for the September update can we expect good things this weekend or is that pushed off a bit? No pressure just don't want to get my hopes up.

Thanks!!
Yeah i agree with you, the cuckold path is the main focus of this game!

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
I Think the cuckolding is the main theme and it has have had the biggest chunk of content naturally. The natural progression would be cheating and or swinging

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
I Think the cuckolding is the main theme and it has have had the biggest chunk of content naturally. The natural progression would be cheating and or swinging
I dont see it that way, I have cheated every chance I can with the MC and not told anne at all. But whats great is you can play this game however you want :)

Reactions: mehGusta

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I dont see it that way, I have cheated every chance I can with the MC and not told anne at all. But whats great is you can play this game however you want :)
To be honest that is cheating and that is/was still my main gripe with this game. Until ch6 (or 7) the game was better called the experimenting wife and cheating husband with all the side tail for the MC without being able to tell the wife.

I think the game should offer 3 options/paths: 1)swinging, 2)cuckold and 3)cheating (basically cuckold + taking it to far like for example doing it with her Father-in-law in front-or-behind MC back)

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
To be honest that is cheating and that is/was still my main gripe with this game. Until ch6 (or 7) the game was better called the experimenting wife and cheating husband with all the side tail for the MC without being able to tell the wife.

I think the game should offer 3 options/paths: 1)swinging, 2)cuckold and 3)cheating (basically cuckold + taking it to far like for example doing it with her Father-in-law in front-or-behind MC back)
it has that in a way you can swing with the couple who lives in the same building as you and with others the next chapter has more swinging content and looks like it could have cuckold and cheating content

Reactions: clerk999 and rogosh

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
i agree the game is more focused on cuckold stuff. presumably because it's far more easier and believable to make the wife a slut, than making the husband a stud.

but this game is called "The Adventurous Couple" and i don't think that adventurous means cuckold alone. it is meant as trying out new things. things normal monogamous relationships don't take part in. there is a multitude of possibilitys one could take as adventure. the first things this game does is showing off the wife and even let other guys have her. but it is not limited to that.

one of the major things i like in this game is how the couple maintain a relationship of taking and giving, always at complete consent what each partner wants (one of the reasons why i wish tony comes clean about his cheating) and not your typical "the wife gets emotionally or sexually (or both) stolen from MC, but he keeps going anyway because he strangely likes being humiliated". tony even kind of appears as the dominant of the two, despite being cucked and that is really refreshing.

so i will want to have every consenting cuck scene i can get, in future updates also. although i am wishing for more swinging stuff, hopefully some cuckquean and every adventure Mircom can come up with to throw at us

Ricardo100

Sep 12, 2018
Sorry reply in the wrong thread. I wanted to comment about other game. Still have hopes for Chapter 9 this weekend haha

Ricardo100

Sep 12, 2018
In the end it really is about power in the relationship. Do you want to have an equilibrium between Anne and MC or do you want Anne to became dominant? In the first scenario it would be a swinging thing. However I like the dominant wife part more... This does not mean that I want Anne to leave MC... this would be really disappointing because it would mean that unconventional relations are bound to fail and this is not exciting at all. And this does not mean that if there is a "Dominant Anne" path all the extremes must be experienced. These could be optional.

Reactions: Sahady

xtssgh

Mar 23, 2017
Initially I thought it was a game of open marriage, a situation where both parties were required to be completely honest.But if something was hidden,the relationship would be destroyed.

Reactions: Claudio83

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Initially I thought it was a game of open marriage, a situation where both parties were required to be completely honest.But if something was hidden,the relationship would be destroyed.
I agree with you, no hidden acts (cheating) but the couple must be happy to have fun in this way (cuckold/swinging)

randomguy26

Apr 23, 2018
I think the update has come. Too bad i can't afford to check what it's about in patreon. Does someone know what the newest update is about in his patreon page?

Reactions: Jobeo

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
I play through all the paths but i like the cheating one more...
I see everyone have their on suggestion on which path should be focused more, but i believe the game is perfect the way it is... it covers everyone's fetishes.
An equal amount of content on each path is more than ok.
Agreed. That's why this game is so awesome.

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes