Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
I am really enjoying this game I was unsure when I downloaded it last week but when I went to play it I couldn't put it down I would like to note that there seems to be a bug where your choices can't be changed I did the route where I let the friend stay over and then when I tried restarting the game to try the different route where he doesn't stay over he still showed up

Mircom3D

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2017
I am really enjoying this game I was unsure when I downloaded it last week but when I went to play it I couldn't put it down I would like to note that there seems to be a bug where your choices can't be changed I did the route where I let the friend stay over and then when I tried restarting the game to try the different route where he doesn't stay over he still showed up
Yes, I will be fixing this. Will be fixed by next update. Sorry about this.

Reactions: RWaites

Mircom3D

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2017
Thanks for the update @Mircom3D, and thanks for being such an active presence here. Really appreciate you taking the time to listen to your fans, makes me hopeful about the future of this great game!
I very much enjoy working on this game and playing many other games on this forum. And fans like yourself make
it so much more worthwhile for me and other creators. :)

broyo

Jun 17, 2017
Great game so far dude.

Things seem to be moving pretty fast though, maybe adding some hesitation in the protagonist through options would be good? Idk your game, and its great so far.

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes