N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
So looks like quite a few people are not happy with the switch to Tyranobuilder.

After looking at my options with tyranobuilder I feel that I may be to limited to be able to provide what people enjoy with Ren’py so I will redo Chapter 4 in Ren’py in hopes to make everyone happy.

I can’t say exactly when I will have that ready but I will get started on it tonight.

Thanks to all who support me and always appreciate your feedback.
glad to hear you going back to renpy this game is great but no way in hell am going to play it on this engine.

mayank

Dec 28, 2017
View attachment 58785

Overview:
You are married to Anne and you are looking to spice up your sex life. You enjoy showing off your wife and have fantasized about sharing her with others. Your journey starts with you taking baby steps to convince her along the way to reach your final goal of sharing her.
Update: 31/3/2018​
Censorship: None
Version: Chapter 4
Developer/Publisher:
Platform: Windows - Mac
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

NOTE:
Chapter 4 is builded in TyranoBuilder and is independent of Chapters 1-3 (Ren'Py engine)

<DOWNLOAD>
Win: - - - - - -

Thanks @SweetBoom
Mac: - - - - - -
Thanks @RWaites

View attachment 48717 View attachment 48718 View attachment 48719 View attachment 48720 View attachment 48721 View attachment 48722

Please -leave a like if you enjoyed this game!!!
File is corrupt

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
To do chapter 5 in Ren’py I need chapter 4 as choices do make a difference. I’ll work on chapter 5 renders while redoing chapter 4 in Ren’py as everything is already created for chapter 4 and just needs transferring over.
I can see you are listening very much to your fan base. It's rly good, but dont go 100% listening. Keep yourself authentic. Imma give you 2 advices, wether you wanna take them into consideration or not do so.

1. Never change what is already working good. Nobody complained about Renpy. Why change it?

2. I know many said Anne went berserk in chapter 3. But did it left them wanting more? Yes, yes it did. Chapter 4 does not deliver more. So my advice here... Take some time, a week or two and re-release chapter 4 with a bit more of that... Berserk Anne. As a corruption fan, I wanna see her go all the way from chapter 1 shy to chapter x prostitute.

But that's just me, having myself a great time with your game.
Thank you.

yvb

Jul 19, 2017
So looks like quite a few people are not happy with the switch to Tyranobuilder.

After looking at my options with tyranobuilder I feel that I may be to limited to be able to provide what people enjoy with Ren’py so I will redo Chapter 4 in Ren’py in hopes to make everyone happy.

I can’t say exactly when I will have that ready but I will get started on it tonight.

Thanks to all who support me and always appreciate your feedback.
Do not get me wrong. I like the game very much. It has great potential and the first episodes provide great experience but switching to tyrano really spoils it.

One more "wish" from my side: It wouldn't hirt the game idea if you allow more sex between Anne and MC. In the last two episodes there was actually non of it apart from a couple of BJ. Further on with the story it would be nice of MC also participates actively in Anne "adventures" having a threesome with Anne and somebody fro example or at least banging her after she was a bad girl.

In my opinion do not waste time to redo E4 in Ren'Py. Just continue with E5 and in case we need to follow a path from E4, give us the options to choose it in the start of E5.

Again: The game is great. I am looking forward to the next adventures.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
When i goes in the mall to buy a new camera, the MC remain in the screen also on next scenes! How i solve this bug?

Reactions: tomislazy

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
I am having trouble opening the games rar file and I downloaded the latest 7-zip file manager to open it but still not working would anyone be a hero share a link to the game in format that 7-zip opens please

regueton1

Jun 10, 2017
I can see you are listening very much to your fan base. It's rly good, but dont go 100% listening. Keep yourself authentic. Imma give you 2 advices, wether you wanna take them into consideration or not do so.

1. Never change what is already working good. Nobody complained about Renpy. Why change it?

2. I know many said Anne went berserk in chapter 3. But did it left them wanting more? Yes, yes it did. Chapter 4 does not deliver more. So my advice here... Take some time, a week or two and re-release chapter 4 with a bit more of that... Berserk Anne. As a corruption fan, I wanna see her go all the way from chapter 1 shy to chapter x prostitute.

But that's just me, having myself a great time with your game.
Thank you.
i love corruption and wild anne more and more and more, and i want it too, but i more fan with more tease in the way for corruption.
And one question, in the cg of the 4 ch, when go anne to the gym and the black guy?

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Another dev destroying his own game. Had alot of promise but now the move to tyrano has killed it. Well time to a find a new dev to pledge to. Any suggestions?

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Another dev destroying his own game. Had alot of promise but now the move to tyrano has killed it. Well time to a find a new dev to pledge to. Any suggestions?
Why don't you stick with this one? He's going back to renpy and his game is great. I also came here to bitch about the change but I took the time to read the forum, it's always helpful...

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
This game is one of my favorites but I agree with what someone said previously, this chapter needed to be a little more extreme. Maybe something more than a handjob with the stepbrother, although I hope this will not be the last time we see him.
Oh, and good thing you're going back to renpy, the new engine just didn't work for me. Saving is difficult and the inability to rollback is a big minus!

Reactions: Mircom3D

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Why don't you stick with this one? He's going back to renpy and his game is great. I also came here to bitch about the change but I took the time to read the forum, it's always helpful...
Damage is already done. He changed it without consulting his supporters. And now wants to remake 4 in renpy. That takes time meaning 5 wont be released for 2 months. Not exactly the kind of dev i want to support tbh. Changing the engine should have been put to the supporters to vote on. The game had alot of promise but now my faith in the dev and respect for him is gone. I wish him all the luck in the world. But i can not warrent pledging to someone who is willing to shit all over there supporters.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
I like this game a helluva lot.
I wasn't too impresssed with the game-engine switch, but it wouldn't have stopped my playing this great game.
I was more concerned with the lack of "action" in this chapter. Even when Anne came back home, they just went to sleep every night. WTF?!
The dev has come up on here & said he'll sort things, so I think at least everbody should give him a chance to do that.
Personally, I'm going to stick with this one. I still think it's got everything going for it.:)

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
Do not get me wrong. I like the game very much. It has great potential and the first episodes provide great experience but switching to tyrano really spoils it.

One more "wish" from my side: It wouldn't hirt the game idea if you allow more sex between Anne and MC. In the last two episodes there was actually non of it apart from a couple of BJ. Further on with the story it would be nice of MC also participates actively in Anne "adventures" having a threesome with Anne and somebody fro example or at least banging her after she was a bad girl.

In my opinion do not waste time to redo E4 in Ren'Py. Just continue with E5 and in case we need to follow a path from E4, give us the options to choose it in the start of E5.

Again: The game is great. I am looking forward to the next adventures.
I agree with keeping the physical relationship with Anne and the MC alive and well. It does feel off that the MC has not had sex with Anne for two weeks.

Reactions: yvb

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
I would add that I thought the story started well, but finished in a less interesting manner. I know buildup is important, but I think readers appreciate when you end on an interesting climax (pun intended). I know that a weekly progression is used for releases, which might make this difficult, but don't feel chained to it.

3.90 star(s) 125 Votes