packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I redownloaded S1 from the list. loaded the save someone supplied. ( I did save on last screen ) This thing still does not continue. I just cycles me to the main screen..... Wierd. I have NEVER had a problem with this game. Thought ??? Help !

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
I had deleted S1 thinking that I had finished that version, but, I didn't. I was in a panic, then it dawned on me that I just had to download S1 again and my saves would be there, and they were. I was able to finish S1 and moved on to S2 without issue. Whew!!!!
Got it working. Thank you.

zweistein

Dec 6, 2017
this probably won't be incompatibility with the save version???

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 498, in __call__

renpy.load(fn)

Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:

File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script

$ ui.interact()

File "..../TACOS2-part1a-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 823, in execute

renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)

File "..../TACOS2-part1a-pc/renpy/python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I've got an issue that I'm wondering if anyone else has come across. I downloaded the link from his patreon page for the android version. I did save my season 1 at the black screen but I found when I download season 2 I am able to play the new game from my previous saves. The problem is I wanted to go back to season 1 and try a few different situations to see how they played out in season 2. When I downloaded season 1 it basically saved over season 2 and now I can't access my season 2 saves. I know it sounds confusing but I just wonder if anyone else experienced this.

3.90 star(s) 125 Votes