Yankator

Donor
May 9, 2017
None of my old saves work if I copy them over from 9b to the new game/saves folder :( I only get some script error: An exception has occured. If I download the save file from this thread then I still get the notice that season 1 needs to be played first. Could someone give dummy instructions to a fellow wanke.. I mean player so I can start the new season.
you need to save at the end of part 9b when the game ask you to save
any other save points will give error
tacos end season 1.jpg

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Mircom3D , don't know if this has already been reported, but there's a mistyped variable at the beginning of the d3_anne block:
While running game code:
File "game/part1a.rpy", line 2531, in script
if ryan_man or ryan_bust and simon:
File "game/part1a.rpy", line 2531, in <module>
if ryan_man or ryan_bust and simon:
NameError: name 'ryan_man' is not defined
I assume it should be looking for ryan_mad rather than ryan_man.

And then this doesn't check properly (same block, line 2572):
Python:
if simon and ryan_mad == False or ryan_bust == False:
This will always return true if ryan_bust is false, no matter if simon is true or false.

Don't know much about ren'py, but this seems to work:
Python:
if simon and (ryan_mad == False or ryan_bust == False):

And a minor issue, but I imagine this line (2533) ought to depend on if martin:
Python:
    ath "*I really hope %(t)s can move past this.  Imagine if he found out about his Dad!  He'd blow a fucking gasket!*"

And this whole section of d3_lunch3 shouldn't appear if the MC didn't catch Anne cheating with Ryan:
Python:
else:
    scene home_lunch_006
    tt "*It's really unfair to me to blame her for this when I was the one who first pushed her to do it and then took it away.*"
    tt "*I need to talk with her tonight and let her know I forgive her.*"
    scene black with slow_dissolve
    $ renpy.pause (1.0, hard = True)
    centered "{p=.25}{p=.25}30 minutes later back at the office...{p=.25}{p=.25}"
    $ renpy.pause (1.0, hard = True)
    jump d3_afternoon
... The if ryan_bust or ryan_mad: section of d3_lunch2 should maybe have an else statement wrapping up lunch and jumping to d3_afternoon.

Last edited:

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Is anybody playing the path where Annie takes the cheaper job? Is it worth going down that road?
That's my route, because I want to avoid Martin. Not much has happened yet but I also haven't finished the new update either. She did start the job and go to work but it was just training, no scenes other then Tony seeing her in the uniform.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Is anybody playing the path where Annie takes the cheaper job? Is it worth going down that road?
Yeah I'm on that route, MC gets plenty of sex from other girls without cheating, Anne starts her new job, not much happening yet on her flights except for a bit of touching up, there a swinger scene, depending on previous choices Ryan is about, I took the no Ryan path, just didn't like the character, and Anne agrees to do another photo shoot, but guess that's for the next update, and the MCs uncle turns up and there different choices there, for some strange reason I don't have a problem with the uncle fucking Anne, but can't stand the thought of the MCs father fucking her, guess it's because Martin is a complete fucking cunt with no redeeming features, stealing his son's gfs/wives.

Reactions: Adviar5050

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Wow!!!

S2 is very promising for my plan to share her and I'm back to having the choice for my wife and being the one to suggest which men she should fuck so that in the meantime I can fuck all the girls I prefer...this balances out some shortcomings that were becoming apparent in the last episodes of the previous season.

The scene with Uncle Robert is Epic and I'm the one that can allow her to fuck my uncle or not.

The scene with Uncle Robert is far better than how it was in the old TAC

And with the following surprising choice Screenshot 2024-08-18 at 13.25.20.jpg was the perfect one to reiterate that I am the one who decides for her on our relationship, paving the way for very interesting future developments

The fact that Anne chose the $150k/year stewardess job makes a lot of sense and it seems to me that the fact that she is glossing over her boss's name is obviously related to the fact that she is not willing to talk to me about Martin, just as I don't talk to her about the fact that I am fucking my female co-workers, so at the moment this balances the score of our relationship

In other words I have a job that commits me a lot to fucking my female colleagues :love: and she has a job that commits her to doing the same with her father in law... perfect balanced open relationship

.... So finally the real plot of the game began.

one of the things I've enjoyed most is being able to choose whether or not to avoid being a peeping tom spying through the keyhole...although there's still no talk of installing cameras in key spots.

I hope in S2 i will no longer spying my wife fucking with others from a keyhole as a looser
I have to be present and be able to “direct” how the scene should go and whether or not I want to participate is only my choice since I am her husband and the protagonist as MC

The Plot in this game is great and will be full of surprises for the players!

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
If you start the game from fresh and mess with Anne's head using her to tease guys then stopping her from being able to fuck them, does it push her to cheat, or does she just get pissed with the MC? I'm guessing if you let the MC cheat then she will.
But what about if you don't cheat? What will make her take the incentive to cheat?

Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
Here's a guy who has no clue how much time and work goes into creating one of these games. Complete ignorance!
what the hell I downloaded the game I wanted to start playing from what I had but all my downloads are broken and they say to start from the beginning to play from the first season if and I played from the first season and they are fucking broken what the hell is this crap?

3.90 star(s) 125 Votes