longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
So, I just found this game. Going to download Part 1, but do I need the "old" Ch 14 and 15?
No, TACOS isn't a sequel to the old one, but a revamp / updated version. The new one doesn't cover everything in the old one yet, but there's extra stuff along the way, so probably just play the new one which will eventually catch up, and just ignore the old one... so start with TACOS season 1, then you can import your save into season 2, not that I imagine there's much of that yet.

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Ive tried this but doesnt work.

Warning: don't delete your old TACOS 9b game unless you saved at the very last black screen.

To play TACOS Season 2 you need to load from a specific TACOS Season 1 save otherwise the game crashes:

Maybe this can get added to the first page / super highlighted in the changelog?

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Fantastic intro to Season 2! I hope Emma will help corrupt Anne into sleeping with Martin more, all in a plot so Emma could justify her own cheating to get back in bed with MC :BootyTime: The difference is Anne is more about consent and sharing while Emma is a juicy cheating slut, each delicious in their own filthy ways.

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
Why do the girls all have a chest sunburn in season 2?
thats their visual marker from extreme arousal and or having orgasm. ive been with a few women who get that in the moments leading up to their orgasm and for awhile after. the first time thought it might be a rash. not all women do that, and in my experience they are mostly white or of very fair skin and complexion.

why so many in part 2 idk havent played yet, but Anne has always been like that and in at least 1 scene with nicole she had it.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
weird playing through the swinger path and i get an error then when i skip the error Anne texts Simon about meeting up. cept one thing. i didn't allow Simon and Anne to meet in my save so think it is an error. anyone else have this? back to the game..

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
the season 2 is really messed up. now I am still getting ryan scene even if tony forbid anne from going further with ryan in season 1.

Podman124

Aug 18, 2018
Fantastic intro to Season 2! I hope Emma will help corrupt Anne into sleeping with Martin more, all in a plot so Emma could justify her own cheating to get back in bed with MC :BootyTime: The difference is Anne is more about consent and sharing while Emma is a juicy cheating slut, each delicious in their own filthy ways.
I'd say what Anne does is worse because she's sleeping with his dad behind MCs back and she already knows what Emma did and how much it fucked up MC.

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
Hey, I'm wondering if someone with some code/tech savvy might help me with an error I'm getting. After
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I tried looking up in the part1a.rpy file, but that specific d2_night label seems correct to me since it's popping up in a few other cases (I'm bad with coding so I'm probably wrong.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did not have any play issues in all my branches(correction 1 render in jogging scene didnt display). But I also did not get these two scenes. In all my branch saves from tacos 1, in catching ryan and anne scene there was no choice. MC decides to approach anne later. What choices got you this option?

3.90 star(s) 125 Votes