mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
the sunburn in all girls threw me off,wtf is wrong with you dev?so you got a sunburn fetish now?ahuh
That's literally discussed on the previous page. It's not sunburn. Many women get a flushed neck/chest area when highly aroused/post orgasm. So it's a visual cue that mimics real-world women.

Edit: Wikipedia isn't the best source, but...

Commonly referred to as the sex flush, vasocongestion (increased blood flow) of the skin can occur during all four phases of the human sexual response cycle. Studies show that the sex flush occurs in approximately 50–75% of females and 25% of males, yet not consistently. The sex flush tends to occur more often under warmer conditions and may not appear at all under lower temperatures.

During the female sex flush, pinkish spots develop under the breasts, then spread to the breasts, torso, face, hands, soles of the feet, and possibly over the entire body. Vasocongestion is also responsible for the darkening of the clitoris and the walls of the vagina during sexual arousal.

Reactions: L0b0ts

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Loved the update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I loaded from a perfect save and only had one dropped image. Apart from that it all worked perfectly, nice addition to the story and really like where this is going. I kinda want Anne to become an uncontrollable slut, maybe even fall pregnant with another guy's baby lol. Perhaps they split up for a bit and the MC stalks her. I'll leave it up to the superior storytelling of the dev.

flwqo

Modder
Jun 6, 2021
The Adventurous Couple [TACOS S2 P1a] [Mircom3D] - Compressed

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Base [34.3 MB]
- - -

PC [19.0 MB]
- - -

Mac [14.6 MB]
- - -

Android [81.2 MB]
- - -

Last edited:

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
The Adventurous Couple [Ch. 13 Thursday] [Mircom3D] - Compressed

Base Game

Original PC Size: 3.76 GB
Original MAC Size: 3.74 GB

Compressed PC Size: 1.47 GB MEGA
Compressed MAC Size: 1.46 GB MEGA

Update Only (Ch. 13 Thursday)

Original PC Patch Size: 367.57 MB
Original MAC Patch Size: 367.61 MB

Compressed PC Patch Size: 71.1 MB MEGA
Compressed MAC Patch Size: 71.1 MB MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.
Link Not working.... Anyone happen to have it?

3.90 star(s) 125 Votes