88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
Sadowdark doesn't play the cheating path...
but the dev already posted about that in his patreon

Hello everyone,
Hope you've all gotten a chance to play the first part of Season 2.
So far the feedback I've received has been very positive, which is great. A few of you had trouble getting the saves to work but that got sorted out.
I highly recommend multiple playthroughs with multiple paths so that you get to see all. On some paths their may not be as much material as other paths. It's good to play as many as possible.
There is so much coming up in the next update for Sept 3rd, but again it will depend on which path your on and if you play multiple paths.
Here are a few renders from the upcoming release of Part 1b on September 3rd.
As always, I thank you all for your support, I can't express into words how appreciative I am for each one of you. Thank you!

Mircom3D
in other words this means that season 2 might have unbalanced updates in the number of scenes, and it might be useful to have saves of the S1 finale that contain different paths

with the new season 2 each update will have a lot of content but for those who opted to avoid the cheating path and by doing so excluded scenes with Martin and other male characters will have a lot of hidden scenes and if in addition to avoiding male characters also avoided fucking the many girls in the story to remain faithful to the MC wife .. as is logical to think, he will not see the same amount of scenes as those who have fully embraced the complete plan described in the prologue and in the overviews posted to make you understand the plot of this epic masterpiece that chronicles many, many years of relationship between me and my beloved wifey :cool:

here overview from the OP of this thread
Overview:
You are married to Anne and you are looking to spice up your sex life. You enjoy showing off your wife and have fantasized about sharing her with others. Your journey starts with you taking baby steps to convince her along the way to reach your final goal of sharing her.
it is clear that the final goal is sharing my wife with other men

and the patreon overview

The Adventurous Couple's Original Story

Storyline
: You are married to Anne and together, you are looking to spice up your sex life. You enjoy showing off your wife and have fantasized about sharing her with others. Anne is a little reluctant (at the start of the game)* about being shared but she does enjoy showing off her assets.

Genre : Male protagonist, Exhibitionist, Masturbation, Cheating, Hotwife, Threesome, Moresome, Lesbian.

So YEAH in S2 there are a lot of more cheating scenes.

* I added this change in the overview from the Patreon*

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 125 Votes