88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
for those who want , here are some saves from season 1 part 9b on android
both no cheat and cheat from Anne
I think 2 saves are not enough to cover all the possible variants...

for example in the cheat path you can have
-Low or High love points! and the same stands in the faithful path
-Ryan can be open or closed in both cheat e no cheat
-the MC can fuck Nicole and other girls in the path without Martin
-the cheat path is only related with Martin
-I can fuck Emma by not telling Anne to have more high relationship points or tell my wife about Emma that makes me lose 1 point.
-she can select the 75000 or 150000 airline job in season1 and in the cheating or not cheating path...

and there are a lot of variants... thay can cause non sense in S2 if the ending save do not includes all the choice the player made in S1

so believe me... there are a lot of different sub-paths that cannot be covered with just 2 of the ending season1 files

the best thing is to follow the advice of Mircom in this post

here his replay
Screenshot 2024-08-20 at 12.27.28.jpg

Just my 2 cents

Last edited:
Reactions: dornochroyal

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
Stanford is right. There's more choices than just Anne is or is not a cheater. 2 saves is not enough.

It could be advisable for people to download the Universal Renpy Mod and (carefully) update the variables to get some other paths.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Stanford is right. There's more choices than just Anne is or is not a cheater. 2 saves is not enough.

It could be advisable for people to download the Universal Renpy Mod and (carefully) update the variables to get some other paths.
the best way is play a lot of paths in season one as the dev said in his patreon page

changing code without experience can cause bugs and incoherent scenes that suddenly pop-up.

so replay the last part season 1 and save at the correct point required for season2 is the only way to be sure to follow the path you play in s1 especially for no code expert users!
Using code can break the storyline progression

All saves from S1 are in the same location used by the S2 so it is not a drama do replay and save the end of S1

Yankator

Donor
May 9, 2017
i did it because of some requests on discord channel, for some players that didn't want to download again part 1
i used the buildin mod, they can choose there own paths of course

Reactions: 88stanford88

caleb100

Jan 1, 2019
I just discovered this game and it is absolutely amazing. I find the last scene with MC's uncle probably one of the best. I was hoping Anne would choose working par time in that night club after her job at Kennys ended but fly attendant is fine too:)

I would also appreciate scenes where Anne is not particularly excited to have sex with others but is compelled to because the situation demands it. More blackmailing and stuff like that but I understand the author of the game most likely does not intend to go this way and I respect it.

Overall, this game is a blast!

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
i did it because of some requests on discord channel, for some players that didn't want to download again part 1
i used the buildin mod, they can choose there own paths of course
no problem but you have also say them that 2 saves are not enough and the developer said that only the save made by the player can respect the paths that the player was playing in S1...

this will cause a lot of misunderstandings and complains about the coherence of the story as already happen with the old TAC.

I really think that season 2 will not be the last one
there are games going on with 7+GB size I don't understand what the problem is
tell them to download the compressed versions and put them in a single folder because this is a story worth preserving and then playing again by changing paths

this game is masterpiece!

3.90 star(s) 125 Votes