packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I redownloaded S1 from the list. loaded the save someone supplied. ( I did save on last screen ) This thing still does not continue. I just cycles me to the main screen..... Wierd. I have NEVER had a problem with this game. Thought ??? Help !

Reactions: Sandit2000

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
I had deleted S1 thinking that I had finished that version, but, I didn't. I was in a panic, then it dawned on me that I just had to download S1 again and my saves would be there, and they were. I was able to finish S1 and moved on to S2 without issue. Whew!!!!
Got it working. Thank you.

zweistein

Dec 6, 2017
this probably won't be incompatibility with the save version???

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 498, in __call__

renpy.load(fn)

Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:

File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script

$ ui.interact()

File "..../TACOS2-part1a-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 823, in execute

renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)

File "..../TACOS2-part1a-pc/renpy/python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I've got an issue that I'm wondering if anyone else has come across. I downloaded the link from his patreon page for the android version. I did save my season 1 at the black screen but I found when I download season 2 I am able to play the new game from my previous saves. The problem is I wanted to go back to season 1 and try a few different situations to see how they played out in season 2. When I downloaded season 1 it basically saved over season 2 and now I can't access my season 2 saves. I know it sounds confusing but I just wonder if anyone else experienced this.

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
This is a real headache.. I tried everything, every last save but it doesn't move on..can anyone share her/his last save file from season 1 so I will be able to play this version too...

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
For those who don't have the season 1 save, you can replace the attached file in the game folder.
While this may be helpful to start the game without a save file, what happens when the game checks for a variable from season 1 later? It seems it may crash the game at that point.

cuba70

Jul 4, 2024
Anche se questo potrebbe essere utile per iniziare il gioco senza un file di salvataggio, cosa succede quando il gioco verifica una variabile della stagione 1 in seguito? Sembra che potrebbe causare un crash del gioco a quel punto.
[/CITAZIONE]
I played the whole game quickly and it didn't give me any errors. However, for those who want to try it and if there are errors they can always be corrected.

Reactions: D2taA

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
bro i need a walktrough to download the game hahah i used to play it allllll the way back. Is season 1 finished ? also what is the diffrence between TACOS - Season 1 normal download then the category Update Only
and Old Version - Chapter 14 Full Fixed & Chapter 15 - Standalone ?

Legnar

Jun 11, 2021
-->IMPORTANT INFORMATION<--
At the end of Part 9b, you must save your game(s) on the final black screen when it tells you to save so that it fully imports properly in Season 2.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Quick question. I have Tony as unfaithful and I had him meet up with Emma in season 1 but in one of the replays I have higher relationship points and I can't seem to get to the scene where she and Tony have sex. Am I missing something or is it not possible to cheat with Emma when you have high relationship points. I did get to the scene with the two diner girls. Thanks.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Quick question. I have Tony as unfaithful and I had him meet up with Emma in season 1 but in one of the replays I have higher relationship points and I can't seem to get to the scene where she and Tony have sex. Am I missing something or is it not possible to cheat with Emma when you have high relationship points. I did get to the scene with the two diner girls. Thanks.
By replays do you mean using the gallery mod? If so, the gallery is not intended to play the game and explore other paths as by design renpy sets all variables to the defaults where applicable during a replay. As mod author I would then change some values to meet the requirements of a specific scene in the gallery.

In any case, that scene does involve going to diner on day 57 and choosing "Thank her and stay." to set the emma flag needed for the sex scene later.

Sandit2000

Aug 4, 2024
I redownloaded S1 from the list. loaded the save someone supplied. ( I did save on last screen ) This thing still does not continue. I just cycles me to the main screen..... Wierd. I have NEVER had a problem with this game. Thought ??? Help !
-->IMPORTANT INFORMATION<--
At the end of Part 9b, you must save your game(s) on the final black screen when it tells you to save so that it fully imports properly in Season 2.

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of :
TACOS S2 Part 1a + MOD + Gallery

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required .
Download

3.90 star(s) 125 Votes