88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
There's no jeapordy or real consequences. Like what is the purpose of the relationship points if they are not going to be used?
Do you think all relationships should be the same, as you are assuming they should be???? :oops:
relationship points are not related to the amount of men and girls Anne or me are fucking with or without each other consent.

relational points are related only at the health of our relationship...but they can change abruptly if you make the wrong choices also 10 points in a single wrong/good move!

I have posted tons of time to you that you are going against the MC plan described in the plot of this game

I'm the MC and Anne is my wife! We love each other in away that (maybe) you will never be able to understand

My wife Anne and me, we are a young couple wth a long story relationship we are together since college years and right after college we decided to get married and moi we were faithful to our promise of fidelity until the l day this story begins because we realized that our marriage would end because of the sex that was becoming boring. this would end our relationship. My wife and I decided it was time to try having sex with others to see if this also rekindled the desire to have sex with each other...and it worked out great because from the very first attempts we made at the mall with the scape store clerk or in the dressing rooms of the dress store we came home with an extreme desire to have sex!

”... so we have no intention of separating and in fact we want to continue doing now what no one can do when you become thirty or forty years old (and anyway you won't be the same doing it in middle age)... maybe one day we will change our minds but that will happen years from now... (so we'll have lots of memories to tell each other) certainly not now that we're having fun experiencing a lifestyle that allows us to have sex with young girls and for Anne to experience things she was probably already doing before she got engaged to me!
Anne and I, we don't care about consequences other than those decided by ourselves in the plan.... WE ARE ON THE SAME PAGE!

Ours is a journey, an adventure that my wife and I have mutually decided to go through together all the way.
but the MC is me! :cool:
here my post about the consequences and the relationship point

As I said I do not follow the "classic cuckold" path but of course you are free to be the cuckold in this game... bc the player is the MC and there are a lot of path and choices in this game.

about my way to be ALPHA there are at least 2 different type of cuckold: (or better the Alpha is not a real cuckold!)

1) there is the passive cuckold that I call "loser cuckold" that jerk with a small dick watching his wife fucking other men.

2) there is the alpha (or dominant) cuckold? that is not a cuckold bc this is NETORASE.. I'm the one who asks and wants his wife to be free and happy and in the meantime I want fuck other girls too

I am for sure the second type of "not-cuckold" I love Anne a lot and I'm not jealous if she has sex pleasure with others bc also I want the same for me and I don't want to spy on my wife through a door as a loser .... but I like to participate when Anne fucks with others because I am not shy and I have a big cock to be able to satisfy her sexually even by myself.... but she has many holes to be stuffed in, and two cocks at the same time make her enjoy twice as much :p

We love each other to the fullest and no one will be able to separate us!
It's just sex... Love is not being the owner of your partner's body.... love is respect and taking pleasure in making one's partner happy...

if you do not want follow my suggestion.. at least read well the developer advise for the season2

Iìm not sure but I think the season2 will not be the last season of this EPIC ADVENTURE...

this is from Mircom3D

Hello everyone. Here you have Season 2 Part 1b. I can't emphasize enough the importance of playing multiple playthroughs to really get the most of this game! Hope you all enjoy and I would love to hear what your favorite scene or path is so far. I love hearing from your guys and look forward to what your thoughts are on Part 1b
Screenshot 2024-09-18 at 16.59.31.jpg

Have fun with this masterpiece made by Mircom3D (one of the best story writer in the adult game world)

Last edited:

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I agree with all of you, glad others share this sentiment. Is my memory getting bad or does it feel like it's nearly worse than the 1st game in this regard now? The first definitely had a lot of "Anne fucking around while Tony's out of sight or at home", but at the same time also had several major events they did together as a couple, like the end swinger club (even if anne was still fucking around, tony was actively participating as a voyeur instead of hearing about it over dinner :LOL: )

Yah unfortunately some may prefer the appearance of Anne to Michael Jackson :censored::censored:
No, it's still better simply because the different paths don't crosssover and you get to have a say in who Anne sleeps with.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Sometimes, I'm really happy there's an "ignore" function on this forum...

I do think the relationship points could be better. Sometimes you can turn down an opportunity and get a couple of points knocked off, sometimes you can turn one down and no points get knocked off, despite Anne saying she was disappointed because she got all worked up and then nothing happened.

Early on, I think they seemed to play a part, but not so much recently. An idea might be that they come into play to give Tony a bit more freedom, but saying that, Anne doesn't seem to mind too much that he does things with other girls when she's not around - talking about how she would expect him to go for Ariana's pussy, etc.

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
this is a very important function (y)
(I ignoring him from a lot of time ago) but when some not ignored user replay to someone i'm ignoring... you will be able to read his post with just one click!
in this case i wanted to replay him
I do think the relationship points could be better. Sometimes you can turn down an opportunity and get a couple of points knocked off, sometimes you can turn one down and no points get knocked off, despite Anne saying she was disappointed because she got all worked up and then nothing happened.
instead they are perfect
for example at the beginning there are the typical traps of every game (i have posted the link in my previous post
one of them is that if I refuse to fuck the masseuse the first time I get 10 points in one go, and this makes those who want to see THE MX become a pampering loser believe they are in the right path...
me, on the other hand, I fucked her and didn't lose any points...because Anne doesn't know...those 10 points in one go are a rigged encouragement to follow the path of the faithful man who likes to watch his wife with others while he jerks off
Early on, I think they seemed to play a part, but not so much recently. An idea might be that they come into play to give Tony a bit more freedom,
I'm the MC I have all the freedom i want and I'm the one that give the freedom to my wife Anne at the start!
read the prologue!
but saying that, Anne doesn't seem to mind too much that he does things with other girls when she's not around - talking about how she would expect him to go for Ariana's pussy, etc.
Anne doesn't care because she is the one who together with me agreed to the plan to fuck with others....in fact I care that she is busy exploring the freedom that only I can give her to then every possible time come back and be excited about fucking me after in the afternoon she did the same with other men...she always ravives it to me with whom she has been... (excluding my father who is then her father-in-law!).
so in the end it doesn't matter to me that she doesn't tell me everything...
because after all it's normal for it to omitting someone in the turn our lifestyle has taken which is based on each other freedom.

last thing I would like to say about the system of relationship points: with wrong decision those points that apply to both of us... each of us has a chance to bring them to ZERO with one move.. which of course leads to the bad endings that are nothing but “premature” Game overs

And... Happy ignore everyone you want... you will be able to read in any case the post when you want...
I usually do that when I receive too much notification from the same user

Have fan

Last edited:

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023

Early on, I think they seemed to play a part, but not so much recently. An idea might be that they come into play to give Tony a bit more freedom, but saying that, Anne doesn't seem to mind too much that he does things with other girls when she's not around - talking about how she would expect him to go for Ariana's pussy, etc.
The relationship points are utter pointless. They are used once as far as I can see (the choice with Martin) and even then that doesn't matter cause you can make the choice for Anne anyway.

We should never have been given that choice in the first place. It should only be based on how low that score is. if you're going to score the current healthiness of the relationship there must be other repercussions.

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
The relationship points are utter pointless. They are used once as far as I can see (the choice with Martin) and even then that doesn't matter cause you can make the choice for Anne anyway.
This legitimate opinion of yours only shows that you have not understood the MC's plan... but you too will reconsider when the right time comes... because you will get the consequence that is reserved for the path you have chosen...
it is obvious that by choosing to remain faithful to Anne you will miss a lot of scenes but in the end you will not divorce!
if, on the other hand, you want her to leave me...then you have to play my path by making the choices that bring the relationship to ZERO!

The MC plan is save our marriage!

Last edited:
Reactions: Lagunavii

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024

We should never have been given that choice in the first place. It should only be based on how low that score is. if you're going to score the current healthiness of the relationship there must be other repercussions.
I sort of agree, but at the same time some might want to see the Martin storyline regardless, so I understand why it's a choice. I think it's probably right that you don't get the option if the relationship score is too low though. They should definitely be used for more things though, I also can't think of another instance.

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
consequence that is reserved for the path you have chosen
Finally we agree on something. Yes I do want negative consequences if I decide to play on the path where I'm a dick to Anne. I also want there to be positive consequences if I'm kind, caring and loving.

While I wouldn't describe the game as a masterpiece. I do appreciate the fact it is indeed good and with the many paths etc the replay value is amazing. I just prefer not to have the paths handed to me and to work for them either with negative or positive choices

Sldia

Aug 21, 2024
I usually play where Tony works hard, occasionally get a BJ at work while Anne sleeps with everyone. However, I just played where Tony does a couple of different masseuses, a waitress, one of the beach girls, Emma, Nicole, someone else from the gym, two or three from work, he's as much of a slut as Anne, if you play it that way.

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
Finally we agree on something. Yes I do want negative consequences if I decide to play on the path where I'm a dick to Anne. I also want there to be positive consequences if I'm kind, caring and loving.

While I wouldn't describe the game as a masterpiece. I do appreciate the fact it is indeed good and with the many paths etc the replay value is amazing. I just prefer not to have the paths handed to me and to work for them either with negative or positive choices
yes.. if you guess but.... I'm on the full plan of the MC
I have 19 rel points and Martin cheating on... and i fucked all the girls I like!... I tell her just the girls i know she is happy to know in order to add points
as Anne do the same she tell me everyone she knows that I will be happy to know about!

WE ARE ON THE SAME PAGE!

... and as I said to you Tons of time... there is a way to save our marriage without missing any of the cheating scene

Are you sure that I don't know that the 15000 dollars airline job is without Martin
I know that she is cheating on me... but i don't care
Did you see the Uncle robert scene?
He is my UNCLE... a I agreed with his plan of gangbang my wife!,,, Do you think that I will never know about Martin? (I know already but is not the time to use this info on her..she must be very upset to me before using this info)

I will use this at thecorrect point to SAVE OUR MARRIAGE!

I have had a very similar story in my life and my wife will never leave me...she knows it is impossible to find a man who will give her the same freedom that I keep showing her every day to give. This is true love!

Last edited:

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
there will be consequences maybe in S3 ,,, or maybe there will be a full season dedivates to the varous endings!
I really hope the endings will not be just a single pics with the test as in all other games
I really hopes that endings will like the great sequeols in the movies...
one full season to describe 1 or 2 endings!

for me the best ending in the real life is:
going to sleep and TOMORROW... re-open your eyes ready to a new adventure :cool:

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
yes.. if you guess but.... I'm on the full plan of the MC
I have 19 rel points and Martin cheating on... and i fucked all the girls I like!..
As I've told you many times I don't care what path you're on or how you're playing. You clearly have your own way of playing this and as you have said many times to you the game is a masterpiece. I do respect that.

For me though, I don't talk in terms of what path I'm on. I talk about the game as a whole. Cause for me and others as demonstrated in this thread. The game has flaws and I have some minor issues with it (kinda like how you have expressed a wish for cctv in the past)

I just wish that us a players were not making direct choices for Anne. It is after all not a multi protagonist game. I'd rather the actions I did previously (good or bad) the choice was made for me. Be a dick to Anne course she's going elsewhere. Be kind loving. Course she's going to be obedient to you. Etc etc.

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
You can face palm all you like but this is the actual term
Screenshot_20240918_181332_Chrome.jpg
To be acquiescent with the wife's cheating is to be a cuckold
...but I'm not acquiescent at all! I was talking about being the one who pushed her to fuck others I'm her husband and I want that she fuck with other men... she was reluctant for years with my plan! Anne said no to me many many times!
in the first 5 years of marriage she never accepted my plan!

I am the one in the beginning who tells her who she should or should not fuck with...Anne does what I want her to do!

because I am an Alpha!
Now i will back to ignore you again... I have received 4 notification about your posts and I have better things to do , sorry!

Last edited:

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
but at the same time some might want to see the Martin storyline regardless, so I understand why it's a choice
That's what multiple playthroughs are for the dev is now actively encouraging going for multiple saves so I don't think we are going to get a choice like this in future.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I'll agree that there a

You can face palm all you like but this is the actual term
It says he is aware of her infidelity. There is no infidelity in an honest open relationship. And I hate the word 'cuckold', because it implies humiliation and I am not a fan of humiliation. I like sharing/swinging but not cheating.

3.90 star(s) 126 Votes