r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
i did exactly what you siad, didnt work!!!
In season 1
  • if MC fucked with Emma -> choice#006.jpg choice#007.jpg
  • after that choose the following -> choice#009.jpg choice#010.jpg (this screen only pops off if your relationship score is 15 or above)

If MC didn't fuck with Emma just follow the last 2 screens!

play till you get the end screen for season 1 with the save notice and save your gameplay!

Oenomeaus

Aug 21, 2019

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
is the dialog different or another scenes?
The outcome on day 2 in season 2 is a bit different.
In season 1 you can choose for Ryan to end his path (end role as being one of Anne's lover and MC watching) or keep him in.

By ending Ryan's path, Anne can later choose to cheat with Ryan on a regular basis
or just one time (as a revenge on MC)
or not at all (this will end Ryan's path completely).

The outcome is the following on day 2 in season 2 and there are besides different scenes completely different dialogues to expect:
  • one time cheat from Anne with Ryan if caught caught_one_time_cheat.jpg

• full cheat from Anne with Ryan if caught caught_full_cheat.jpg

• if Ryan's path did not end in Season 1, MC will catch them on day 2 in season 2 during dinner, watch the scenery and quietly move back to work.

Last edited:

Oenomeaus

Aug 21, 2019
In season 1 you can choose for Ryan to end his path (end role as being one of Anne's lover and MC watching) or keep him in.

By ending Ryan's path, Anne can later choose to cheat with Ryan on a regular basis

The outcome is the following on day 2 in season 2 and there are besides different scenes completely different dialogues to expect:

• if Ryan's path did not end in Season 1, MC will catch them on day 2 in season 2 during dinner, watch the scenery and quietly move back to work.
i didnt get the scene with the option to bust them or watch but thx for your responds!

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
i didnt get the scene with the option to bust them or watch but thx for your responds!
I can send you the save files from the end of season 1, if you want. Just tell me what other settings you have like
  • MC un-/faithful, Martin yes/no, Nicole, Emma, Elena or Blakely, Catamaran tour or Old chap, Air 75k or 150k, Naomi, Zarah, Chloe, Candace...
send me pm, pls

Oenomeaus

Aug 21, 2019
I can send you the save files from the end of season 1, if you want. Just tell me what other settings you have like
  • MC un-/faithful, Martin yes/no, Nicole, Emma, Elena or Blakely, Catamaran tour or Old chap, Air 75k or 150k, Naomi, Zarah, Chloe, Candace...
send me pm, pls
[/Q
thank you but its not necessary, i am more annoyed as excited!

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020

I did have a question on the Ryan cheating path. When I came home and caught them I didn't get the option to barge in and stop them. I think it was based on love points. Mine were low, around 12, can you confirm that?

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
I did have a question on the Ryan cheating path. When I came home and caught them I didn't get the option to barge in and stop them. I think it was based on love points. Mine were low, around 12, can you confirm that?
In your case on the Ryan cheating path, you can't barge in and stop them, because you are on the "Ryan cheat" path but still with "Ryan active" (Ryan=True). It has nothing to do with the score.

Barging in and stopping them is only possible when on the path "Ryan cheat" choice#010.jpg together with "Ryan no" choice#009.jpg
barge in.jpg

Last edited:

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Hi Mircom3D
I wondered today why someone earlier mentioned he wasn't able to get a special path running inside the ryan_cheat route.
So I took a look at the end of Season 1 script (day57to63.rpy) and realized that something was off when it comes to the end of Ryan's story.
day62_ryan_no.jpg
When MC decides to end the involvement of Ryan into their adventures, then the script misses a
Python:
$ ryan = False
under
Python:
$ ryan_no = True
in line 6561.

Besides that, as already mentioned in an earlier post, we miss a pov scenery from Anne in season 2 day 2.
If MC decides to stay in the office and having pizza with Chloe instead of heading home and catch his cheating wife on the ryan_cheat path.
Like it was in Season 1 when Anne went to the beach or shopping with Martin and MC was busy with sth else.

3.90 star(s) 126 Votes