Sixty

Oct 1, 2017
So, you guys having this endless argument about "alphas" understand that Tony is the alpha male of this story, right?

Applying descriptors like that to humans is always problematic. The alpha of a group of primates is always the alpha of the group, there's not one alpha for gathering fruit and another for fighting off intruders and another for breeding. We humans might have a boss at work, but that boss can't just stroll into his employees' homes and openly breed their wives. The guy at the gym in the t-shirt that says "I do alpha shit" doesn't do any alpha shit. He has a boss, he doesn't casually fuck his brothers' and neighbors' wives, he doesn't go home and chill out while the rest of the neighborhood hustles to do all his work and bring him food. We are not monkeys.

But to whatever degree we can apply primate analogies to this story, Tony and Anne are the alphas. The other men get to fuck Anne with Tony's permission or behind his back. Never in open defiance of him. And they certainly don't get to tell him to keep his paws off her, only she gets to do that. If Tony catches Ryan fucking her without permission and tells him to get out, Ryan gets out. If he catches Martin just peeping at her and tells him to quit, Martin quits. They sneak behind his back to try to steal her, they don't strut into his tree and kick him out.

Even Martin's ongoing attempt to steal her is not alpha shit. It's the equivalent of a monkey in the next tree yelling "Hey Anne, check it out, I've got way more bananas over here in this tree! You should come over here!" For it to be alpha behavior he'd have to just walk into Tony's place and take her right in front of Tony and without Tony's permission.

And Tony only gets new pussy with Anne's permission or behind her back. Which puts her in alpha female status. Again, the analogy can't be perfect because they're not monkeys, but that's the equivalent position.

Just relax about this nonsense. You're not an alpha, you're not a beta, you're not an omega or a sigma or what the fuck ever. Your position depends on the social situation you're in at any given moment, because we're sentient creatures with intellect over our base instincts.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
What Chapter does Part 1 end with - still playing it.

Edit: Never mind - 63 chapters in P1

Last edited:

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
maybe you are meaning 63 days in season 1!
yeah season one that is composed by 9 Parts :p
and each Part is composed with a week of story and 1 week was 1 chapter in the old TAC release :cool:

prodajalec

Oct 5, 2020
When i load the game from Season 1 i get error

"
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 498, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
"
Any help ?

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
When i load the game from Season 1 i get error

"
While running game code:
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
"
Any help ?
are yu trying to open arandom save from season1 in season2?
here is the solution
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-s2-p1a-mircom3d.7192/post-14605203

Oenomeaus

Aug 21, 2019
If MC goes home in season 2 and catches Ryan fucking Anne, how do I make it so I have several options, for me he just goes back to work and that's it!

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
If MC goes home in season 2 and catches Ryan fucking Anne, how do I make it so I have several options, for me he just goes back to work and that's it!
During season 1, the MC has to have told Anne not to do anything with Ryan and she must be cheating with him (ryan_no and ryan_cheat).

Sixty

Oct 1, 2017
You need to have kept the knife you used to castrate Martin for sleazing on Anne. If you've got it, Tony just automatically gets it out and gelds Ryan, too.

Reactions: sagerock820

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
The way I found it was to go to the diner every chance you get for lunch. When you go once your ex Emma is there. You have to engage with her. The second time you see her at the diner you have the option to leave with her. If you do and you fuck her and then fuck the diner girls later you have the option to admit both to Annie. If you admit Emma then Annie gets mad and when she sees Ryan you get the option to cheat with him to get back at Tony. If you choose that option when you come home from lunch rather than eat with Kelsey at work you catch them fucking. When you come home after work you will get the option to forgive her or not. I would suggest a save here because in the latest update if you don't almost the entire new release is all Annie having fun. If you separate then at least you get a few scenes with Tony getting some. You still get the Annie scenes. I know that is a lot of options to take but I've never found another way to get the option.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
The way I found it was to go to the diner every chance you get for lunch. When you go once your ex Emma is there. You have to engage with her. The second time you see her at the diner you have the option to leave with her. If you do and you fuck her and then fuck the diner girls later you have the option to admit both to Annie. If you admit Emma then Annie gets mad and when she sees Ryan you get the option to cheat with him to get back at Tony. If you choose that option when you come home from lunch rather than eat with Kelsey at work you catch them fucking. When you come home after work you will get the option to forgive her or not. I would suggest a save here because in the latest update if you don't almost the entire new release is all Annie having fun. If you separate then at least you get a few scenes with Tony getting some. You still get the Annie scenes. I know that is a lot of options to take but I've never found another way to get the option.
I did this one, and wonder if the ex-girlfriend's (who cheated on Tony with his father) role will develop more, as I also chose for Anne to sleep with the father.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
In season 1:
  • if MC fucked with Emma -> don't tell Anne, else she will cheat with Ryan only one time;
    end the Ryan path when MC and Anne are talking about him;
    if you are above 14 relationship points you'll get the option for Anne to enter the cheating path with Ryan;
    if you're under 15 relationship points Anne will automatically cheat on MC with Ryan;
    when entering the cheating path with Ryan, you'll get the desired options in season 2
    lunch_at_home.jpg

Side note: When Anne on cheating path with Ryan and MC stays for dinner at office with Chloe for pizza, I feel like there is a pov from Anne missing like "while MC and Chloe enjoy their pizzas we take a look what Anne's up to"

Last edited:

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
In season 1:
  • if MC fucked with Emma -> don't tell Anne, else she will cheat with Ryan only one time;
    if you are above 14 relationship points you'll get the option for Anne to enter the cheating path with Ryan;
    if you're under 15 relationship points Anne will automatically cheat on MC with Ryan;
    when entering the cheating path with Ryan, you'll get the desired options in season 2
    View attachment 4023575

Side note: When Anne on cheating path with Ryan and MC stays for dinner at office with Chloe for pizza, I feel like there is a pov from Anne missing like "while MC and Chloe enjoy their pizzas we take a look what Anne's up to"
I wondered that too. I expected to see that scene but then again if you chose to go with Holly in the swingers club and Annie and Mike went alone Mircom paid off that scene in this update when Annie tells you what happened so maybe he will do that again with Annie and Ryan.

Reactions: r0ckh0und

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
I wondered that too. I expected to see that scene but then again if you chose to go with Holly in the swingers club and Annie and Mike went alone Mircom paid off that scene in this update when Annie tells you what happened so maybe he will do that again with Annie and Ryan.
I love that Mircom always uses Anne to update MC on what happened during the days while lying together in bed!
I doubt that Anne will tell MC what happened with her and Ryan during dinner when Anne is on the cheating path with Ryan, though.

Last edited:

prodajalec

Oct 5, 2020
are yu trying to open arandom save from season1 in season2?
here is the solution
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-s2-p1a-mircom3d.7192/post-14605203
i dont get it, how do i do that, yes i am trying to open random save from seasion 1 because it doesnt allow me to start seasion 2 as a new game?

1726111445134.png

but if i load a save from seasion 1 then i get this error

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 198, in script
menu Start:
renpy.load(fn)

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
i dont get it, how do i do that, yes i am trying to open random save from seasion 1 because it doesnt allow me to start seasion 2 as a new game?

View attachment 4024305

but if i load a save from seasion 1 then i get this error

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 198, in script
menu Start:
renpy.load(fn)
Do you want play S2 without the closing ending of the S1?
I never try to start S2 without playing the S1 so I can't help you.

search in the thread there are other posts about how to start S2
Use search function or start supporting Microm3d.... there is a post from Mircom3D also some page back.

in any case ONLY THE CLOSING S1 SAVE WORKS IN S2 it is a black screen with the text you have to save here for start the S2.

Good luck

Oenomeaus

Aug 21, 2019
In season 1:
    View attachment 4023575

i did exactly what you siad, didnt work!!!

3.90 star(s) 126 Votes