boobthief

May 25, 2017
How do I get this series ??
Find the cheapest nearest tattoo artist who fidgets a lot and say you need a sleeve done in a day with diamonds, some berries, a surprised cat, a fucked hand holding an even more fucked ace of spades, a lot of fart gas, and a parping trumpet. Say you need it done now and you are willing to pay up to $100 for this so you can seduce a grey haired lady with bright ruddy cheeks.

You're welcome. Let me know how you get on.

• Haha
Reactions: King Wan

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I'd be interested to know how many people play it each way. My only hard and fast rule is No Martin, ever, but I suspect I'm in the minority. I've seen everyone else Anne can fuck. And at some point I'll do a run-through where Tony gets some strange, but it's not a priority for me.
No Martin, Ryan or Dre for me. (y)

Reactions: Sixty

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
No Martin, Ryan or Dre for me. (y)
Dre I've not been bothered by, but I went initially with no Troy after Anne went ballistic at him for fingering her ass. Then when I next played that scene, she didn't, and they continued, so I'm not sure which variable I'd got different between the two saves. I'm sort of tempted to go with the Troy path to see if it evolves into a sharing foursome with Chloe though.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Dre I've not been bothered by, but I went initially with no Troy after Anne went ballistic at him for fingering her ass. Then when I next played that scene, she didn't, and they continued, so I'm not sure which variable I'd got different between the two saves. I'm sort of tempted to go with the Troy path to see if it evolves into a sharing foursome with Chloe though.
Troy fingering her ass!? Which dude was Troy!??

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I'd be interested to know how many people play it each way. My only hard and fast rule is No Martin, ever, but I suspect I'm in the minority. I've seen everyone else Anne can fuck. And at some point I'll do a run-through where Tony gets some strange, but it's not a priority for me.
No Martin, no Dre, no stepbrother or whatever. Kenny's later events get kinda iffy when she's like "Okay ima go spend the weekend with him cool right?" uhhh....

Reactions: Sixty

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
Can you play this game only with NTR and cheating, also no sharing or cuckhold?
I suggest you to read ALL the dialogues in the game including the prologue and the overviews of the story

NTR includes all the terms you asked in your question

NTR = cuckold
NTR = cheating
NTR = sharing (bc NTR includes netorase as well)

so your question includes nonsense ;)

NTR is when a woman is married or engaged or has a love interest with a man and agrees to have sex with other men without breaking off the relationship with her husband/boyfriend/lover this is always NTR whether the husband allows his wife to do so and even if the husband is not aware of his wife's cheating.

NTR is also when the reader/player who steps into the MC's shoes feels jealousy at seeing the protagonist's wife being fucked by other men awakening emotions of the player/reader's past experiences
so if you believe that cheating is only when the wife fucks someone else without telling her husband... then at the moment it seems that the only thing avoidable in this game/story is “CHEATING”

but personally I don't think Anne's husband is so dumb as not to realize that Anne soon or later might be fucking his father too.

this will only be discovered in the future and depends only on the choices made by the player

so the terms you used in the question are there and it seems that only cheating is avoidable.. and if you choose the cheat path for my wife you will have the full package as well.

This means that avoiding “Anne's cheating path” can reduce the amount of scenes you can get in the game! But it is not sure that Martin is remaining out of the story... Martin is my dad so he is in the story in any case! :cool:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: gam2000

fort4

Nov 18, 2019
I suggest you to read ALL the dialogues in the game including the prologue and the overviews of the story

NTR = cuckold
NTR = cheating

NTR is when a woman is married or engaged or has a love interest with a man and agrees to have sex with other men without breaking off the relationship with her husband/boyfriend/lover this is always NTR whether the husband allows his wife to do so and even if the husband is not aware of his wife's cheating.

NTR is also when the reader/player who steps into the MC's shoes feels jealousy at seeing the protagonist's wife being fucked by other men awakening emotions of the player/reader's past experiences
so if you believe that cheating is only when the wife fucks someone else without telling her husband... then at the moment it seems that the only thing avoidable in this game/story is “CHEATING”

but personally I don't think Anne's husband is so dumb as not to realize that Anne soon or later might be fucking his father too.

this will only be discovered in the future and depends only on the choices made by the player

so the terms you used in the question are there and it seems that only cheating is avoidable.. and if you choose the cheat path for my wife you will have the full package as well.

This means that avoiding “Anne's cheating path” can reduce the amount of scenes you can get in the game! But it is not sure that Martin is remaining out of the story... Martin is my dad so he is in the story in any case! :cool:

"Alpha cuckold"
el-risitas-juan-joya-borja.gif

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Has anyone played the new update. I don’t want any spoilers other than are there more stewardess scenes? I only have the Martin option for her job but if there is other content for the cheaper job I’ll go back and make a save for it.

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023

NTR = cuckold
NTR = cheating

Alpha Cuckold... There's no real thing... By most definitions of the Term, which include submissive, humiliation and other negative terms, Alpha does not and can not apply to Cuckold.

The term you're looking for is Wittol..
wittol (plural wittols). (archaic) A man who knows and tolerates his wife's infidelity with another man or men; a mari complaisant.

But even then, it doesn't scream Alpha

Reactions: KINGSTAG123
3.90 star(s) 126 Votes