88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022

from his patreon:
--------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone,
Hope you've all gotten a chance to play the first part of Season 2.

So far the feedback I've received has been very positive, which is great. A few of you had trouble getting the saves to work but that got sorted out.

I highly recommend multiple playthroughs with multiple paths so that you get to see all. On some paths their may not be as much material as other paths. It's good to play as many as possible.

There is so much coming up in the next update for Sept 3rd, but again it will depend on which path your on and if you play multiple paths.

Here are a few renders from the upcoming release of Part 1b on September 3rd.
Screenshot 2024-09-02 at 11.43.36.jpg

As always, I thank you all for your support, I can't express into words how appreciative I am for each one of you. Thank you!

Mircom3D

Justaphase

May 1, 2024

from his patreon:
--------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone,
Hope you've all gotten a chance to play the first part of Season 2.

So far the feedback I've received has been very positive, which is great. A few of you had trouble getting the saves to work but that got sorted out.

I highly recommend multiple playthroughs with multiple paths so that you get to see all. On some paths their may not be as much material as other paths. It's good to play as many as possible.

There is so much coming up in the next update for Sept 3rd, but again it will depend on which path your on and if you play multiple paths.

Here are a few renders from the upcoming release of Part 1b on September 3rd.
View attachment 3992421

As always, I thank you all for your support, I can't express into words how appreciative I am for each one of you. Thank you!

Mircom3D
First pic is obviously with that Simon guy that Tony works with, personally I don't plan on Anne doing anything with him, he gives me the creeps and he's also a blackmailing shit if he records you screwing Olivia the milf coworker.
Second pic is likely from where Tony moves out after potentially breaking up with Anne after catching her lying about Ryan. So he then moves in to Dave's place for a few days where you can bang Lisa, which of course I did.
Third, another new girl at the diner? I approve!

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
you are obsessed to do spoilers!... ... there will be no choices about break with my wife! in S2 part1b... too soon the have a gameover

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
you are obsessed to do spoilers!... ... there will be no choices about break with my wife! in S2 part1b... too soon the have a gameover
Yes there is. I mean maybe you will have the option for reconciliation, but the path is still there. There also was a game over in the original, where you could break up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
I know better than you the game specially the original old TAC so you don't need to spoiler the future by quoting me!!.. it is not correct for other users!
We will see and i'm not in your path

so please do not spoiler the game

Thanks
Chill out buddy. It's not real life and please stop pretending to be Tony. It's not funny it's just weird.

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
Chill out buddy. It's not real life and please stop pretending to be Tony. It's not funny it's just weird.
As I said you are to obessed to di spoilers this game is very similar to my real life so... i will ignore you! :p ... sorry...I suggest you to avoid quoting me.
I know better than you the game specially the original old TAC so you don't need to spoiler the future by quoting me!!.. it is not correct for other users!
We will see and i'm not in your path
I fuck all girls available and have 19 relationship point!

so please do not spoiler the game
thanks

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Im sorry of anyone has answered this already, but on season 2 i get a error when i try to load my save, and if i click o ignore the game starts again (not the imported save, the save i made on S2):

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 197, in script
centered "{p=.25}{p=.25}All characters depicted in this story are fictional, and over the age of Legal age.{p=.25}{p=.25}"
centered "{p=.25}{p=.25}All characters depicted in this story are fictional, and over the age of Legal age.{p=.25}{p=.25}"
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 130, in _invoke_game_menu
renpy.call_in_new_context('_game_menu')
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 498, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
Im sorry of anyone has answered this already, but on season 2 i get a error when i try to load my save, and if i click o ignore the game starts again (not the imported save, the save i made on S2):

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 130, in _invoke_game_menu
renpy.call_in_new_context('_game_menu')
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 498, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?
you are using wrong saves... ... do not use the save from modded game!

you can't load a random save from S1 in S2
S1 has only a specific save point for the S2

read this
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-s2-p1a-mircom3d.7192/post-14605203
and this
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-s2-p1a-mircom3d.7192/post-14670100

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
So I know Mircom has said many times that we should have multiple saves moving forward but I’m wondering what are the paths? For instance I have;
A no Ryan save with both the $75000 and a $150000 options where I cheat
A Ryan save with both job options where I cheat
A Ryan save where I don’t cheat
On every save I have a Nicole path. Is there something I’m missing?

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
So I know Mircom has said many times that we should have multiple saves moving forward but I’m wondering what are the paths? For instance I have;
A no Ryan save with both the $75000 and a $150000 options where I cheat
A Ryan save with both job options where I cheat
A Ryan save where I don’t cheat
On every save I have a Nicole path. Is there something I’m missing?
The box in the corner is your friend..

As far as I remember there are these main paths going forward

Both faithful
Anne cheat
Tony cheat
Both cheat.
A swinging path
And to cuck or not (not sure if this is as big as it was compared to the old version)

You can split them down further by adding high/low relationship points to them. Though if the low relationship points are low enough, you don't get the choice to if Anne cheats or not and it could result in a premature game over.

Ultimately its
Faithful
Hot wife
One cheats -*2 (one of these may lead to the cuck queen)
Both cheat (danger of early game over)

So there is at least 5 paths there, there maybe more... though ultimately some will be the same, just different ways to get there.

I don't actually know if the 75,000 or 150,000 choice matters without the need for the above. Ie the £150,000 job will likely mean more scenes with Martin, but without Anne being on the unfaithful path I doubt it matters.

There's lots of ways to play this now, so the best bet is to make as many variable choices saves as you can

• Hey there
Reactions: abirvg

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
The box in the corner is your friend..

As far as I remember there are these main paths going forward

Both faithful
Anne cheat
Tony cheat
Both cheat.
A swinging path
And to cuck or not (not sure if this is as big as it was compared to the old version)

You can split them down further by adding high/low relationship points to them. Though if the low relationship points are low enough, you don't get the choice to if Anne cheats or not and it could result in a premature game over.

Ultimately its
Faithful
Hot wife
One cheats -*2 (one of these may lead to the cuck queen)
Both cheat (danger of early game over)

So there is at least 5 paths there, there maybe more... though ultimately some will be the same, just different ways to get there.

I don't actually know if the 75,000 or 150,000 choice matters without the need for the above. Ie the £150,000 job will likely mean more scenes with Martin, but without Anne being on the unfaithful path I doubt it matters.

There's lots of ways to play this now, so the best bet is to make as many variable choices saves as you can
Thanks. Appreciate you taking the time

Sixty

Oct 1, 2017
I only have one path saved. Sharing only, no cheating. ;)
I'd be interested to know how many people play it each way. My only hard and fast rule is No Martin, ever, but I suspect I'm in the minority. I've seen everyone else Anne can fuck. And at some point I'll do a run-through where Tony gets some strange, but it's not a priority for me.

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
I may be wrong about this, but I'm sure without Martin, Anne remains faithful, so you'll be missing out on her cheating scenes.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
I'd be interested to know how many people play it each way. My only hard and fast rule is No Martin, ever, but I suspect I'm in the minority. I've seen everyone else Anne can fuck. And at some point I'll do a run-through where Tony gets some strange, but it's not a priority for me.
I think the intention is that Tony gets some at some point (game Tony, I mean - though it's nice not to have to change from the default name when playing a game!). I've done paths where Tony keeps it in his pants except for Anne, but then you get to the boat scene on holiday, and you can just join in and fuck Blakely and there's not even a comment from Anne. It feels a bit weird to me.

I'm hoping for some progression in the cuckquean side of things though, as I think that could work well, at least for my own personal tastes. But in terms of the rules I impose when playing, I'm also "no Martin" but I'm edging towards "no Ryan" as well, since that's another cheating option (but the internal dialogue for that one also throws out oddities).

Sixty

Oct 1, 2017
I think the intention is that Tony gets some at some point (game Tony, I mean - though it's nice not to have to change from the default name when playing a game!). I've done paths where Tony keeps it in his pants except for Anne, but then you get to the boat scene on holiday, and you can just join in and fuck Blakely and there's not even a comment from Anne. It feels a bit weird to me.

I'm hoping for some progression in the cuckquean side of things though, as I think that could work well, at least for my own personal tastes. But in terms of the rules I impose when playing, I'm also "no Martin" but I'm edging towards "no Ryan" as well, since that's another cheating option (but the internal dialogue for that one also throws out oddities).
Yeah, that felt weird to me, too. I may just use a gallery mod to check out Tony's scenes rather than play all the way through again. I'm really just here for the hotwife. When Season 2 dropped I didn't have a save near the end of Season 1, so I speedran it and my Tony got nada but Anne.

I'm okay with her cheating. I like a good netorase-to-netorare story. But I'll make sure to keep the couple together on my canonical run.

The Martin option is just way too cruel for me. That's not "get some therapy after the divorce" level cruelty, that's "jump off a bridge" level cruelty.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sixty

Oct 1, 2017
I've not tried the "Martin's plane" part yet. I suspect it's too early at the moment to tell whether there will be anything of note on it for a non-cheating path...
Yeah. I've got a save at the choice of which job to take, because I won't let her fuck with Martin and I'm not sure how else she's going to get her daily ration of cock working for him. Might have to let her work in the less interesting uniform.

Reactions: TonyMurray
3.90 star(s) 126 Votes