fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
Alpha Cuckold... There's no real thing... By most definitions of the Term, which include submissive, humiliation and other negative terms, Alpha does not and can not apply to Cuckold.

The term you're looking for is Wittol..
wittol (plural wittols). (archaic) A man who knows and tolerates his wife's infidelity with another man or men; a mari complaisant.

But even then, it doesn't scream Alpha
You'll never get them to understand, netorase/sharing aficionados just want to believe they are so much better than ntr boys for some weird reason. Some are also in denial about being cucks, even if they fit the definition much better than ntr fans :whistle::coffee:.

Look at me so alpha:devilish::geek::
images (34).jpeg

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
No matter what the husband tells Anne, it's always down to her how she processes intimacy with other men. If she's able to switch off emotionally with men who physically please her better than her hubby.
Those more attentive and giving, as well as those who make her feel like she's never experienced such deep penetration before. The weight of all that hangs on the shoulders of the husband. Anne's been placed in this situation by her husband, she doesn't deserve to be pressured into switching off emotionally.
Besides, it's impossible. Whatever the hubby gets from it has to be a fair exchange with what the wife does. The hubby can only imagine what it does to her, he'll never truly know. That's where trust and self confidence of the man is always put to the test. And why so many situations like this may end in divorce/loveless marriages.

Reactions: r0ckh0und

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Another consideration is, as a young guy I took quite a few girl's virginities.
Then I slept with older, more experienced women as they seemed to be more assertive with me.
By my early twenties I was the guy fucking wives while the hubby watched. It was quite common with older couples and they always seemed pretty cool about it. The husband always just wanted the wife to have some fun and it added some excitement to their lives. A work mate of mine did it professionally for a few years, till his wife found out. Made him quit and settle down with her. I think it affects people based on who they are. Some will see it as the guy being weak, but I never felt that at all. I always felt those guys were more clued up about life, not needing to "own" another person. It actually seemed the weaker men were always jealous of their partners in fact. Look how toxic some jealous men are, beating and even killing the women they insist they love.
I understand if people have kids and a basic lifestyle, where they want to sit on a sofa and work till they die. But the wife always usually outlasts the husband, then moves on anyway. So what's all the fuss about!?

Sharing is caring. :) (y)

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
Yeah, no. Alpha and cuckold do not go together. But with regular sharing, you can be an alpha.
I don't think you can be an alpha in a sharing relationship. I mean the minute you you let another man sleep with your partner youre displaying Beta characteristics and moving aside for the "better" man

You can have a more Dom/Sub dynamic in sharing, but I don't even think that applys to Tony and Anne. Maybe at the start when they were first venturing into the lifestyle, but later on, Anne just seems to do who she wants when she wants..

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
Love is not only having sex and fucking with your girl.
Love is not being the owner of your partner's body.... this is the opposite of loving a woman

love is respect and taking pleasure in making your wife happy in every aspect of her life.. including sex!

The appellation “cuckold” is what people give to an alleged one because his wife fucks with others without his knowledge.
In my case (in this game) I'm the one that asked my wife to fuck with order to avoid divorce just for boring sex after 5 years of faithful marriage and also in order to be free to fuck all the girl i want as well as she can do the same
In the case of this story a lot here are envious and jealous of the strength I am showing with the plan my wife Anne has agreed to carry to the end with me!

But sex is just one of the many things I love in my wife Anne, and this kind of love is mutual for her toward me as well. )as you can see in all dialogues we have in the game!

True love is not just about sex
True love is the kind you nurture toward your children, siblings and toward your father and mother and toward the real friends in your life ... it's not just about sex.
I love many women bc every of them comes with different taste.. I love my sisters.. I love my bros amd my friend but mutual respect is the basis of the love.
Without respect there is not possible to have love!

I always separate the pleasure of sex which is a biological necessity for a satisfying life exactly like eating , drinking, peeing pooping or physical exercising because each of these things are necassary to have a long healthy life must to avoid depression and insanity.
Unfortunately, today's newspapers are full of rapes and killings of women and entire families... and I believe that this is often caused by mental illness caused by those who have perhaps become cuckolded as if it were a stigma to be avoided.

this is from a Italian website research I have traduced in English

"Statistically one of the parameters influencing the propensity to cheat is the number of years of marriage: after the seventh year of marriage or cohabitation 6 out of 10 men and 5 out of 10 women cheat on their partners. The famous seventh-year crisis is by no means an urban legend. In fact, it is precisely from the seventh year that extramarital relationships tend to intensify, and then gradually decrease from the twelfth year. Finally, for both sexes, after 18 years of marriage or cohabitation only one in 10 people cheat."

As you know Anne and me, we are in a relationship since the college.. so about 7/8 years.

This story is perfect!
As for me I don't give a damn if others think I'm a cuckold bc in reality all our friends are envious and jealous of the duration of our relationship... which you can see in this thread as well given the number of negative comments about Tony (the MC).
I'm not for sure a loser cuckold with a small cock... and I was the first one to find a way to avoid the end of the relationship between Anne and me... start fucking with other is (for a couple like the one described in the prologue in over 7 year of relationship the cheating was very near to start.. so the best move was to find the arrangement described in the game because our love was not just a sex affair... when we get to 18 years of marriage (as is written in the statistics) you will see that we will be faithful again and even more in love than before.

Great story of true love!!

re-read my previous post!
https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=14760533
the NTR haters have taken my bait like stupid fish :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: KINGSTAG123

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
I'm not for sure a loser cuckold with a small cock...
Being a cuckold doesn't mean you have a small cock. The basic definition is a man whose wife is sexually unfaithful, often regarded as an object of derision:
Though the basic fetish of the subject does seem to have humiliation of a small cocked man by a wife fucking a bull, so I can see where you get thst from.
But given the definition as soon as Anne goes on the Martin path. Tony is indeed a cuckold.

But you raise an interesting point... As you say this was Tony's idea he did put the couple down this path and was a willing participant. But I addressed this a bit further back. It means Tony is Wittol. a man who is aware and tolerant of his wife's infidelity; an acquiescent cuckold

It all depends on which path the player is on, but by all definitions Tony is indeed a cuck, he's either a willing one, a Wittol. Or he's an unwilling one, a cuckold.

One he could be considered a Dom as he can have a say in who Anne fucks or not, the other not so much. In neither case can he be considered an Alpha because if your in a room with you having sex and it's not with yourself. You are not the alpha in that room.

Last edited:

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
That's your opinion and you're entitled to it.
Is this in regards to this?
Yeah, no. Alpha and cuckold do not go together. But with regular sharing, you can be an alpha.
I can see it sorta... By most definitions of Alpha male in this context it's A man who is seen as assertive, successful, and sexually dominant. Or The most powerful, assertive, or dominant man in a group.

So I guess if you're on the sidelines shouting instructions to your partner or you are full blown swapping I can see you may perhaps be the Alpha. But if you're not the one fucking and are just sat watching. You are more than likely not the sexually dominant one in that room.

In either case I agree with you wholeheartedly, Alpha and Cuckold do not go together.

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
you are right Alpha is not usually a term to define a cuckold! the thing gives a headache;)
in fact I am not a classic cuckold because the term is too reductive since I am the husband... I am the one who decided what to do to save our marriage.... like an Alpha man

and then Anne is always very satisfied with the sex we have together ... but we did sex for 7/8 years and is the time when most couples divorce after an infidelity

in this case I found a way to stay together...my wife Anne agreed and up to nowday everything is going according to my plan.

My way to define the cuckold in this specific story is ALPHA-CUCKOLD!
My move was perfect to achieve my goal...and ALPHA men have the balls to forcefully make the choices that are needed to achieve the goal....

for the future?...we shall see! ... in any case after 7 years almost all relationships started during school years (at 18 or before 18) are destined to end!
Maybe I will end up having my own harem of women.. so Alpha is for sure correct in my path!

if you follow the faithful path you are the classic beta-cuck IMO!

Last edited:

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Doctors shouldn't run any self-diagnosis.
Scientists should focus on their areas of expertise.
F95 users shouldn't even consider to do a self-diagnosis or an analysis of their or others kinks and then post them as well. :ROFLMAO:
...hell, but whenever it happens you can't stop laughing :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: MiltonPowers

MEMUAR

Oct 5, 2021
Doctors shouldn't run any self-diagnosis.
Scientists should focus on their areas of expertise.
F95 users shouldn't even consider to do a self-diagnosis or an analysis of their or others kinks and then post them as well. :ROFLMAO:
...hell, but whenever it happens you can't stop laughing :LOL:
A long time ago I read about a surgeon who operated on his own appendix:unsure:

Reactions: 88stanford88

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
A long time ago I read about a surgeon who operated on his own appendix:unsure:
The question is...
  • ...did he run a self-diagnosos before? Most humans cheat on themselves, when it comes to their own health.
    In this case, we don't know about his mental stability or else what let the surgeon decide to do an op on himself.
    An operation on oneself differs from a self-diagnosis!

Last edited:

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I never watched The Simpsons. The incident I wrote about happened in 1961. When was the first season of The Simpsons?
Long after that. Maybe they based the episode on the story you read. But, I am curious, do you remember if it was a successful operation?

3.90 star(s) 126 Votes