asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
yeah i looked at the gallery where Anne cheats with Ryan and Tony catches them. i had him wait till later in the day and Anne tells him lies and he calls her on the bs then leaves to go stay at Dave's. i do like that the gallery allows you to watch the game from that point on too so you can see what happens next. that is how i will see other paths instead of playing over from the beginning since most choices don't really matter anymore. for me, i will continue to play the gallery from those scenes further and i am sure it will lead to divorce since Tony has left her and she just goes on with her cheating while he isn't around.
I assume you are referencing the gallery mod.
I do not really recommend playing the game from the gallery as it does not, and cannot, account for every variable used in the game. So there is a possibility that the following events would not have been legally possible in the normal course of playing the game. The gallery is really only intended for whatever specific scene you are viewing and to then right click and exit when done. It is more of its limitation as a mod that allows play beyond the scene.

Reactions: KiraJames

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
I am liking Dave's wife--a lot. I think I'll hang out there for quite a while. :cool:
Dave's wife is very hot, unfortunately for me as far as I understand the whole QoS silliness is part and parcel with her character. (unless im confusing her with the other girl, i dunno im getting old o_O )

Though we did get the question fork on if MC would encourage Dave going after anne, so hope springs eternal.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Dave's wife is very hot, unfortunately for me as far as I understand the whole QoS silliness is part and parcel with her character. (unless im confusing her with the other girl, i dunno im getting old o_O )

Though we did get the question fork on if MC would encourage Dave going after anne, so hope springs eternal.
Haven't seen any QoS stuff with her unless I missed a branch or route or fork...or something. The first time I've seen her is in the separation (misspelled in the game) route.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
I assume you are referencing the gallery mod.
I do not really recommend playing the game from the gallery as it does not, and cannot, account for every variable used in the game. So there is a possibility that the following events would not have been legally possible in the normal course of playing the game. The gallery is really only intended for whatever specific scene you are viewing and to then right click and exit when done. It is more of its limitation as a mod that allows play beyond the scene.
yes the gallery mod is what i am referring to. and i realize it doesn't account for all variables since in some Anne is working the regular airline job and in a few others she is working for Martin. i look at those out of curiosity for what is going on in those paths since i have no desire to replay the entire game from the start of s1 anymore. i go with my regular path first, then check a few of the paths i am curious about and the mod is great for that. without the mod, i wouldn't bother with the other paths at this point.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Is There a path where Anne cheats her hubby without him knowing?
It is implied, but not seen. At least not yet. The "separation" route starts with the choice of the MC either staying in the office and eating pizza with Chloe (?) or going home to eat lunch. If he goes home he watches/listens to Anne and Ryan boinking. Logically, then, it can be assumed that if he stays in the office the illicit boinking still takes place. How that will be fleshed out in upcoming episodes I don't know. I only caught that branch because I use URM and saw the new variable for that route started at that point.

Reactions: cloudshoutarou

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Haven't seen any QoS stuff with her unless I missed a branch or route or fork...or something. The first time I've seen her is in the separation (misspelled in the game) route.
The MC and Anne goes over to visit them at some point in season 1 and one of them finds some QoS underwear (don't have the file to hand so this is from vague memory). I don't think it goes further into any actual events yet.

If he goes home he watches/listens to Anne and Ryan boinking. Logically, then, it can be assumed that if he stays in the office the illicit boinking still takes place.
(Except on the path where nothing happens, obviously.)

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
Why are all the options you listed various states of "someone gets screwed over"? It doesn't have to be like that. Even "close things back up" is silly to me, implied is a false dichtomy where either Anne is screwing around in a way that's insensitive to Tony, or they're a vanilla white picket-fence house couple.
Well it's a game with multiple paths and endings. They were presented like that, as depending on the path the player is on, they are certainly all viable options - it's not really about screwing someone over, however none of them are the "ultimate ending" the one the couple set out to achieve. I mean if the player is on the cheating path, it's not a hard stretch to guess that Tony may be left for another bloke or he may play second fiddle to that bloke. Yeah Tony may be getting screwed over here, but Anne has been doing that for the entire game.

The speration path to me shows this option to be viable. The game warns you it could lead to a game over. And this was because of anne sleeping with Ryan after he was put on the no go list... We are yet to see the fallout of Anne's fumble with Martin, who is also on the no go list and a guy who cost Tony's last relationship.

Now I'm not denying there could be other endings. As I said, we are yet to explore the Cuckueen path, the swingers path is not really explored yet, Anne finding out about Tony's cheating is another bomb ready to go off.

If I had my way, both Tony and Anne would be having their fun nonstop but not letting it affect their relationship; they still put both of each other first, and partake in these adventures together
And this would be the best ending, and by no means off the table, it's also the ending I want. It's the ending the game set out to provide way way back at the start.

But look at some of the paths we have now
Both Loyal
Swinger
Seperation
One cheats
Both cheats

All roads can't lead to the same place here. There will be endings that are not considered a win

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Well it's a game with multiple paths and endings. They were presented like that, as depending on the path the player is on, they are certainly all viable options - it's not really about screwing someone over, however none of them are the "ultimate ending" the one the couple set out to achieve. I mean if the player is on the cheating path, it's not a hard stretch to guess that Tony may be left for another bloke or he may play second fiddle to that bloke. Yeah Tony may be getting screwed over here, but Anne has been doing that for the entire game.

The speration path to me shows this option to be viable. The game warns you it could lead to a game over. And this was because of anne sleeping with Ryan after he was put on the no go list... We are yet to see the fallout of Anne's fumble with Martin, who is also on the no go list and a guy who cost Tony's last relationship.

Now I'm not denying there could be other endings. As I said, we are yet to explore the Cuckueen path, the swingers path is not really explored yet, Anne finding out about Tony's cheating is another bomb ready to go off.

And this would be the best ending, and by no means off the table, it's also the ending I want. It's the ending the game set out to provide way way back at the start.

Both Loyal
Swinger
Seperation
One cheats
Both cheats

All roads can't lead to the same place here. There will be endings that are not considered a win
And by all means, I'm not advocating that every path leads to a hunky dory into-the-sunset ending. My issue was with the relative distribution of scenes in the last few updates; out of the paths you summarized (which I think are accurate), the last 3 have been vastly overrepresented in screen time and plotlines.

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
Which episode is gonna be the one where Anne finds out she has AIDS?... Cause at the rate she's going through men seems to be inevitable one or the other has to catch something

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
And by all means, I'm not advocating that every path leads to a hunky dory into-the-sunset ending. My issue was with the relative distribution of scenes in the last few updates; out of the paths you summarized (which I think are accurate), the last 3 have been vastly overrepresented in screen time and plotlines.
Oh preech. This I can get get behind. I've posted this many times. It's what I meant when I posted a few posts back when I said it was the wife's story.

It happened with TAC which the need for the rewrite, but this game is slowly going off the rails.

It's been far too focused on cheater Anne for a long time. And if not careful will be so far from the original premise it'll be hard to get back.

Either the Dev needs to realise the story he wants to tell is that of a cheating wife or find a better way to keep having hot scenes of anne each week

• Sad
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
It's fine if a dev want to focus one path at a time , instead of distributing things equally all the time imo . But obviously it's a different topic when the game is a rewrite/remake , of a title that faced somewhat similar issues

Reactions: Lagunavii

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Is There a path where Anne cheats her hubby without him knowing?
It is implied, but not seen. At least not yet. The "separation" route starts with the choice of the MC either staying in the office and eating pizza with Chloe (?) or going home to eat lunch. If he goes home he watches/listens to Anne and Ryan boinking. Logically, then, it can be assumed that if he stays in the office the illicit boinking still takes place. How that will be fleshed out in upcoming episodes I don't know. I only caught that branch because I use URM and saw the new variable for that route started at that point.
If you make the path available (there's a choice to let it happen or shut it down, depending on your relationship points) Anne will have an affair with Martin (Tony's father) behind Tony's back. This one is specifically kept quiet because Martin is the one person Tony said was off the table.

Reactions: cloudshoutarou

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
It's fine if a dev want to focus one path at a time , instead of distributing things equally all the time imo . But obviously it's a different topic when the game is a rewrite/remake , of a title that faced somewhat similar issues

We are not quite where we were with the original, but close. - the dev was bowing down to the players requests to much and trying to please everyone. It obviously resulted in the hot mess we got, he even tried a soft reset in that version by having the couple forgive each other's indescretions and sweeping the cheating under the rug...

I think in chapter 15 of that game (the adventurous couple 2) where its essentially a new game because you didn't carry stats/saves over... Anne was about to be blackmailed about her fucking Martin, which suggest, at least in that version... Anne cheating was always the canon route. Though it could all change in this version.

As I have said many times. To me, this is now the Anne show and is no longer about an adventurous couple, but rather an adultress wife.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
We are not quite where we were with the original, but close. - the dev was bowing down to the players requests to much and trying to please everyone. It obviously resulted in the hot mess we got, he even tried a soft reset in that version by having the couple forgive each other's indescretions and sweeping the cheating under the rug...

I think in chapter 15 of that game (the adventurous couple 2) where its essentially a new game because you didn't carry stats/saves over... Anne was about to be blackmailed about her fucking Martin, which suggest, at least in that version... Anne cheating was always the canon route. Though it could all change in this version.

As I have said many times. To me, this is now the Anne show and is no longer about an adventurous couple, but rather an adultress wife.
One bit I did like was Anne going nuts at Martin when he asked her to "help him out" on the plane in the latest update (on a non-cheating path). And that she then told Tony about it - I wasn't sure if it was leading to the potential for more moves being made when she agreed not to say anything, so I'm glad she told Tony anyway. I don't know if it happens, but that would be a prime place for relationship points - she only tells Tony is the points are above a certain level.
(Edit: I went back and checked and there's no relationship points check first, so opportunity missed).

Last edited:

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020

Both Loyal
Swinger
Seperation
One cheats
Both cheats

I'm trying to get the Swinger path set while avoiding the cuckqueen path. So far, I find it annoying that Anne has a free pass to fuck other guys, but Nicole is on the nogo list for the MC. Especially considering they both shared guys in college. When I last played this game I recall getting forced into the cuckqueen path where Anne is a cumdump and all the MC gets is handjobs at night while Anne recites her latest trains she been in. IMO Ryan, Nicole, Anne and the MC would make a perfect 4some for regular fun because they are all friends. Also imo the MC should have a pass for encounters as long as he is honest with Anne and tells her about it they could lead to potential swing partners for fun times. I recall this one to be one-sided for Anne, but I haven't played since the old version years ago.

Reactions: Akabakka

suichide

Jan 10, 2021
Man, I hope this isn't the new direction. I loved how the "adventure" was treated in S1, but now it just feels like Anne is a dickcatchall. If there is a serious fallout to this new behavior then it will be pretty interesting, if this is just who the character is now, then maybe it is curtain call for me.

Like mentioned before, if the Dev is just streamlining writting and devprocess by doing a path at a time, then more power to you.

• Hey there
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
3.90 star(s) 128 Votes