Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
The outcome on day 2 in season 2 is a bit different.
In season 1 you can choose for Ryan to end his path (end role as being one of Anne's lover and MC watching) or keep him in.

By ending Ryan's path, Anne can later choose to cheat with Ryan on a regular basis
or just one time (as a revenge on MC)
or not at all (this will end Ryan's path completely).

The outcome is the following on day 2 in season 2 and there are besides different scenes completely different dialogues to expect:

• if Ryan's path did not end in Season 1, MC will catch them on day 2 in season 2 during dinner, watch the scenery and quietly move back to work.
I did have a question on the Ryan cheating path. When I came home and caught them I didn't get the option to barge in and stop them. I think it was based on love points. Mine were low, around 12, can you confirm that?

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
I did have a question on the Ryan cheating path. When I came home and caught them I didn't get the option to barge in and stop them. I think it was based on love points. Mine were low, around 12, can you confirm that?
In your case on the Ryan cheating path, you can't barge in and stop them, because you are on the "Ryan cheat" path but still with "Ryan active" (Ryan=True). It has nothing to do with the score.

Barging in and stopping them is only possible when on the path "Ryan cheat" choice#010.jpg together with "Ryan no" choice#009.jpg
barge in.jpg

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Adventurous Couple [TACOS S2 P1b] [Mircom3D]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
Yeah. I've got a save at the choice of which job to take, because I won't let her fuck with Martin and I'm not sure how else she's going to get her daily ration of cock working for him. Might have to let her work in the less interesting uniform.
i was doing saves for both jobs so i wouldnt miss the scenes that could show up, assuming anne would bring home ex wife and watch mc bang her in the shower again. but then i remembered the mods made for this game always give you the option to view all scenes, even the ones not on your current path.

if you use the good mod, dont really need a ton of saves. i plan on reducing saves myself. cause even labelling them, more than 3-4 branch saves and i simply lose track of whats going on and why.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
This update moved the game's convergence closer back to the first.....I've started off optimistic but I'm starting to wonder what's the point.

By that I mean more late game unavoidable free-use type sex scenes with Ann, sex starts to lose any joy, left and right. The scenarios aren't hot, they're forgettable. And why do none of the earlier decisions seem to matter? She's still fucking like it's her job.

Reactions: Justaphase

litbnwo

Jan 19, 2023
Is there a correlation with MC having/not having anal sex with Anne and then later Drake having/not having it. Or there's no difference? I'd really like to replay then to enable anal sex.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Is there a correlation with MC having/not having anal sex with Anne and then later Drake having/not having it. Or there's no difference? I'd really like to replay then to enable anal sex.
Yep there is!
If MC didn't go for Anne's ass in Season 01, then there won't be any anal scene with Nicole & Anne at the ladies-fun-time session,
or if Troy is triggered any anal scene with him and Anne at the spa in season 01,
nor any anal scene in Season 02 with Drake at the beach or later again at the spa.

Last edited:
Reactions: litbnwo

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
This update moved the game's convergence closer back to the first.....I've started off optimistic but I'm starting to wonder what's the point.

By that I mean more late game unavoidable free-use type sex scenes with Ann, sex starts to lose any joy, left and right. The scenarios aren't hot, they're forgettable. And why do none of the earlier decisions seem to matter? She's still fucking like it's her job.
I feel this also. It's one thing to want to spice up their sex life together, quite another to turn Ann into the village bike, with free bike rides for all. Scenes that should be hot sometimes feel unimaginative also, just like they are going through the motions.
I feel like Ann is going off doing too much alone lately, how about a "Hey Tony, come to the spa with me and we can have some fun?" instead of Tony being stuck at home alone, while she is off getting spit roasted by Drake and Troy. How about she asks if Tony wants to go to Phil's photoshoot with her, so he can see for himself what she gets up to?
For me it sometimes feels more like cheating, instead of a couple spicing up their sex life.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
I feel this also. It's one thing to want to spice up their sex life together, quite another to turn Ann into the village bike, with free bike rides for all. Scenes that should be hot sometimes feel unimaginative also, just like they are going through the motions.
I feel like Ann is going off doing too much alone lately, how about a "Hey Tony, come to the spa with me and we can have some fun?" instead of Tony being stuck at home alone, while she is off getting spit roasted by Drake and Troy. How about she asks if Tony wants to go to Phil's photoshoot with her, so he can see for himself what she gets up to?
For me it sometimes feels more like cheating, instead of a couple spicing up their sex life.
This has been the problem with this game for some updates now. Its been "Who will Anne Fuck this week" for some time. I think it's more evidentbwith season 2 as so far the cheating path gives more content than the none cheating path.

There's no jeapordy or real consequences. Like what is the purpose of the relationship points if they are not going to be used?

Let's not forget this whole journey for Anne and Tony started so they could rekindle the marriage and have more exciting sex... If the points were low enough and Anne was getting better sex elsewhere, she should have left Tony by now.

It's moved so far away from it's original premise it's pretty much Anne's story alone now.

3.90 star(s) 128 Votes