jesushimself1

Sep 27, 2022
TonyMurray 88stanford88 Thank you guys for the help and sorry for creating an unneccesary argument between u and Lagunavii

let me clarify, i've played this game before up until chapter 15 'old ones', afterwards i cameback and checked for update and i saw season 1 remastered and i thought its something new but i didn't realise it was just old content tapped as remastered also there was only 2 days in it which i had already went thru thus my comment "No content". The comment about no content was based on my knowledge from back in 2023 so i apologise. Now i downloaded the new version and theres shit tone of content unfortunate that its not new but rather just remaster of the old nonetheless i enjoyed it.

Also i didn't see all the comments until recently because im new in this forum as you can see on my name it says newbie.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
TonyMurray 88stanford88 Thank you guys for the help and sorry for creating an unneccesary argument between u and Lagunavii

let me clarify, i've played this game before up until chapter 15 'old ones', afterwards i cameback and checked for update and i saw season 1 remastered and i thought its something new but i didn't realise it was just old content tapped as remastered also there was only 2 days in it which i had already went thru thus my comment "No content". The comment about no content was based on my knowledge from back in 2023 so i apologise. Now i downloaded the new version and theres shit tone of content unfortunate that its not new but rather just remaster of the old nonetheless i enjoyed it.

Also i didn't see all the comments until recently because im new in this forum as you can see on my name it says newbie.
No worries, Lagunavii and I are generally on the same page here and have some healthy discussion, and I don't see posts from stanford, so no argument caused unless he was arguing with himself again!

That makes sense about the "no content" - as you say, there's a shit ton now!

Reactions: jesushimself1

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
No worries, Lagunavii and I are generally on the same page here and have some healthy discussion, and I don't see posts from stanford, so no argument caused unless he was arguing with himself again!

Definitely no arguments between me and TonyMurray.... As he says we generally see eye to eye and even on the topics we don't, he's generally respectful and gives thoughtful discussion and reason why he doesn't agree.

As for stanford, he tried creating the argument himself, as evident by the fact he responded to a post that wasn't directed at him. I generally find it easier to ignore most of his content, however he does insist on telling people how to play so ill tend to call him out on it.

Feb 22, 2023

you too? that guy exists to be annoying on this thread lol.

muting him made discussing this game so much easier

Reactions: TonyMurray

mikelinez

May 11, 2017
To play the latest version I needed to have played Season 1? This didnt used to be the case. What am I missing??

iamnewf76

Aug 12, 2024
To play the latest version I needed to have played Season 1? This didnt used to be the case. What am I missing??
this is a new season. the previous releases were all part of season 1, since the last 2 releases it is now season 2, which is why you need to have completed the previous season (hope this makes sense).

littleme

Sep 13, 2021
Hi Gang. Quick question, please: I've been playing through Season 1 using different scenarios and so far I've played all the way through with both Tony and Anna being Faithful, but with Cuck True and then False. So it's time for me to take the plunge into the Martin path and with that I have a couple of questions. If you take the Martin path:
  1. What impact does Cuck T/F have?
  2. What impact does the 150K job have?
  3. What impact does Emma (Tony Cheating) have?
  4. If I don't take the Martin path, but Anna takes the $150K job, does that force the Martin path anyway?
I'm trying to determine how many different times I need to play through it to decide the path that I ultimately want to take into Season 2.

Thanks all!

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Hi Gang. Quick question, please: I've been playing through Season 1 using different scenarios and so far I've played all the way through with both Tony and Anna being Faithful, but with Cuck True and then False. So it's time for me to take the plunge into the Martin path and with that I have a couple of questions. If you take the Martin path:
  4. If I don't take the Martin path, but Anna takes the $150K job, does that force the Martin path anyway?
I'm trying to determine how many different times I need to play through it to decide the path that I ultimately want to take into Season 2.

Thanks all!
I can answer question 4. No. In fact on her first flight Annie catches Martin fapping on the plane. She gets angry with him and walks away. Regarding emma, that's A more difficult question. I'm not sure about this but if you cheat with Emma but not the diner girls I don't believe you get the option to come clean to annie. If you do fuck the diner girls you get the option to tell Annie which leads to two other paths.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024

Thanks all!
I think "so far" is all you can really get to these, as it's too early to say. There's not a lot of impact "so far" in most cases.

Obviously if you take the 150k job, it's "best" for the Martin route (I say "obviously" but it's only obvious if you've played it). It's also interesting for the Emma question as well though, as if Anne knows that you fucked Emma recently, the two girls will have a conversation about it. It then comes down to what will happen going forwards, as that was only recently in terms of updates.

If you don't take the Martin path, but do take the 150k job, as mentioned, it doesn't look like it forces you onto the Martin path. The only meaningful interaction so far in that respect, with that choice combination, is Anne giving Martin a piece of her mind (and telling Tony about it later). So it looks like Martin tries for something and might do again later, but Anne is resistant to it.

I tried the Martin and MartinAir paths out just to see the reactions with Emma, but so far there hasn't really been anything. I'm not usually on the Martin path, so I was pleased to see Anne stays strong to her "no Martin" commitment if choosing to go that way.

Reactions: littleme

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023

Thanks all!
You are asking for impact of scenarios of a game that is a work in progress, that is to say, it's hard to know the impact because we are not at the end.

But let's give it a go
1. I believe if you are on the Cuck F path Anne's a little less vocal about her escapades. I'm not too sure if Tony no longer attends the sessions, but Anne no longer tells him about the ones he is not there.

2.so far theb150k job only seems to give you more opportunities with Martin, if you're not on the path the opportunities won't be taken as @advidar5050 pointed out above.

3. You definitely get the option to tell Anne about Emma if you have only cheated with her, this is one of the things needed in regards to Ryan... Though I don't know if Anne Unfaithful = true is needed for this

4. As above with point 2 if you're not on the path so far it doesn't force it. The only way you seem to get on it at the moment is the choice at the beach...

Though I suppose thinking about it, you're questions are related given Emma is on the 150k job too. So it's more

"if I'm on the Anne Unfaithful path and have taken the 150k job, does Emma tell Anne Tony cheated and force Anne to take revenge"

The simple answer is we don't know, it's doubtful. Anne has not shown to be petty in either versions. We may get a choice again and it's logical to think if we get the choice, we could also be forced based on relationship point.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
4. As above with point 2 if you're not on the path so far it doesn't force it. The only way you seem to get on it at the moment is the choice at the beach...

Though I suppose thinking about it, you're questions are related given Emma is on the 150k job too. So it's more

"if I'm on the Anne Unfaithful path and have taken the 150k job, does Emma tell Anne Tony cheated and force Anne to take revenge"

The simple answer is we don't know, it's doubtful. Anne has not shown to be petty in either versions. We may get a choice again and it's logical to think if we get the choice, we could also be forced based on relationship point.
I would be surprised, especially if Emma=true, if there isn't another trigger onto the Martin path. At least if Anne is on MartinAir. It seems a bit odd that Anne will potentially use that information to cheat with Ryan, but not with Martin. However, attraction can definitely come in to that, and when you do make the choice on the beach, it's taken as Anne's decision, and she says in dialogue that she would never do anything with Martin. It could be taken as she has no attraction to him in that way (versus she definitely has attraction in that way if she chooses "yes" at the beach).

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
I would be surprised, especially if Emma=true, if there isn't another trigger onto the Martin path. At least if Anne is on MartinAir. It seems a bit odd that Anne will potentially use that information to cheat with Ryan, but not with Martin. However, attraction can definitely come in to that, and when you do make the choice on the beach, it's taken as Anne's decision, and she says in dialogue that she would never do anything with Martin. It could be taken as she has no attraction to him in that way (versus she definitely has attraction in that way if she chooses "yes" at the beach).
I still don't know if the unfaithful Ryan can be forced if Anne faithful= true. Given the variables are a bit fucked from the start of season 2 it's not a path I've tested.

But regardless you're right, it is bit odd that Anne can use the information about Emma elsewhere. As I said Anne doesn't seem to have been shown to be Petty. Even with the Ryan cheating. She's not really doing it for revenge. More she wants too and justifying it with Tony's actions. You're right Attractions key here.

But Anne has shown to be a size queen. The minute she sees Martins tool. There will be attraction. I like you would be surprised if there is not another door into the path

Reactions: littleme and Sldia

Jaekynk

Mar 20, 2018
Only two problems I have with the game is that Anna fucks too many guys I keep losing track on who is who. I want to see the most content so I barely prevent her from fucking dudes. Still, I'd love it if the amount of guys she fucks was halved they had actual personalities. I like the dad subplot and how it's got cheating, the best friend because best friends take care of each other and Anne's boss.

The other problem is that female characters get so red after sex it's hilarious like were they just smacked during sex???

3.90 star(s) 128 Votes