jesushimself1

Sep 27, 2022
Old version (CH14 s1 and CH15 s2 standalone) was discontinued

Season 1 is the rework of the discontinued version... the plot is the same..
You have to start the new Tacos s1 and than you can download s2.

if you still have doubts feel free to replay to my post

cheers

PS: you are also free to download the discontinued version if you have time and you want check for compare the differences with the new rework
Thank you that was helpfull, also I should ignore 'Update only S1' right ? since S2 is standalone

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Thank you that was helpfull, also I should ignore 'Update only S1' right ? since S2 is standalone
Yes to ignoring "update only", but no for the reason :D

S2 isn't standalone in terms of story (just in case that needs confirming), but it is a separate game file to S1 due to size etc. When you get a download listed as "update only" it means you only get the latest update (the changes) as opposed to the full game download. So if you already have Part 6, and Part 7 comes along, "update only" will take you from Part 6 to Part 7, for example, rather than downloading all parts. With "update only" downloads, you merge them into the game folder you already have, so it's always advisable to make a backup first, just in case you experience any problems!

Reactions: jesushimself1

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
you are talking about the review in the thread ... and yes..I agree sharing is swinging!
but it is not the real plan... and in any case the plan includes sharing her....
I'm doing exactly that!

The original plan is wrote in the prologue...
there are no limits
I see you are in F95 from Oct 2023
so you maybe have missed this post with the original plan :
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-s2-p1b-mircom3d.7192/post-10632227
and this
I've got no idea why you've replied to this at all. At this point you're being argumentative on purpose. But this is what I meant when I said you come in with your wall of text and miss the point completely.

This post was a reply to TonyMurray, who was in turn replying to jesushimself1 specifically about season1 having no content.... Myself and Tony had talked 2 days earlier about the Cuckqueen path having no real content - so naturally I said if jesushimself1 had read that, that may be where the no content thinking came from. So I'll ignore all that shit, cause it won't move the conversation on at all

However, the bit I've quoted is the bit I did say to you... So I'll at least reply.
No, I've actually been on here alot longer than Oct23, Ive told you before I've been on here on an old account and seem to be able to remember a time you RPd as Martin. So while I may have missed somethings, I don't think it's likely

You can provide links to links to your own posts all you want, you can quote things you have said all you want. But nothing you have said suggests that the original plan is not simply to watch as many men run through Anne as possible. Esp when the game itself suggest it so. It's just your personal opinion.

Now as I said, art is very subjective and you can draw from outside experiences, your own life story, even stats about couples of similar age. But if this is the case that you need to do this to "understand the real plan" it's shitty writing on Mircoms part as not everybody has these experiences.

No, what I'm doing is using the information presented to me in the game. That is to say the text as presented in the introduction, the +10 points to encourage faithfulness, the fact Tony says "for me it's all about watching you" the fact that if you don't share Anne she is pushed into her cheating path automatically and coming to the logical conclusion that is at its heart a "hot wife" game. It's all about sharing your wife. It's basically Anne's story told through Tony's eyes.

Last edited:

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
s2 in new Tacos is not standalone

only the old CH15 is standalone and contains just 2 days (Monday and Tuesday)... it will ask you questions about your decision in the old CH14----- if you do not download the CH14 for you will be hard to understand the plot of the old edition of this story-

the new Tacos s2 requires a save after playing s1... I really recommend you to start from s1 to be focused in the plot of this great game!

hope this help

Reactions: jesushimself1

meh123456789

May 26, 2024
I think it's quite nuanced. Tony and Anne both want their sex lives to improve and it's bad enough that they have talked about couples therapy. Tony is driving the sharing as the way to do that, but he is married to an insanely beautiful woman who loves sex so he needs to be very careful if he wants the sharing to strengthen his relationship and not destroy it.

I'm doing a faithful playthrough where I prevent all paths for Anne but let her do all random encounters with strangers, and participate where possible.

I don't cheat or choose to meet other girls.

Relationship points are I think in the high 20s. I've avoided cucking myself because I don't know how that will work out down the line.

I'm staying true to the premise I think and maximising my influence over Anne and her activities while strengthening our marriage as much as possible.

It will be interesting to see whether this approach holds up in terms of endings etc.

meh123456789

May 26, 2024
The 'cuck' status is also slightly odd in that you can get it for asking about Anne's activities and feelings, but not for watching her get banged by many dudes. Given that she is meant to tell you about her activities so it isn't cheating that feels off.

It's also not clear to me what effect cuck status has on choices made by either Tony or Anne.

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
Tony is driving the sharing as the way to do that, but he is married to an insanely beautiful woman who loves sex so he needs to be very careful if he wants the sharing to strengthen his relationship and not destroy it.
This is done slightly different in this version to the last and I know it's players choice ultimately, but Anne goes from "we shall do it at my pace" to full blown sex quite fast. I mean that scene in the Spa... Ultimately it may be Tony pushing the sharing. But it's ultimately Anne in the driving seat.

I don't think it's the fact Anne likes sex so to speak. We knew this from her back story at college. I could argue Tony knew this and he dropped the ball. But I think this lifestyle has shown Anne she is a size queen and loves the massive dick.

The 'cuck' status is also slightly odd in that you can get it for asking about Anne's activities and feelings, but not for watching her get banged by many dudes. Given that she is meant to tell you about her activities so it isn't cheating that feels off.
I've never actually played the path where Tony doesn't ask for details, so I'm unsure to what the actual differences are. In the old version there was a bit of Anne telling Tony what happened rather than him watching. I don't know if that is the case here

I'm staying true to the premise I think and maximising my influence over Anne and her activities while strengthening our marriage as much as possible.
While to me this seems to be the "canon run" I would suggest you at least have a few runs of Cheater Anne or cheater Tony. There is some okay content in both.

Reactions: meh123456789

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
I'm doing a faithful playthrough where I prevent all paths for Anne but let her do all random encounters with strangers, and participate where possible.
By this do you mean for instance no Ryan, Dre, Troy, etc., but yes to everyone on holiday, at the spa, etc.? I do think that sort of thing might feel more "natural" in that you're sharing your wife, but not with people you know and will see in your daily lives (and therefore there's less chance of attachment as well, I guess). It feels like a path that should lead to taking Anne dogging in a remote woodland carpark somewhere though :LOL:

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
By this do you mean for instance no Ryan, Dre, Troy, etc., but yes to everyone on holiday, at the spa, etc.? I do think that sort of thing might feel more "natural" in that you're sharing your wife, but not with people you know and will see in your daily lives (and therefore there's less chance of attachment as well, I guess). It feels like a path that should lead to taking Anne dogging in a remote woodland carpark somewhere though :LOL:
Also without the Ryan content you're not able to deny her him at the end of season 1 and obviously show who's in charge of this little arrangement

Reactions: littleme

meh123456789

May 26, 2024
My first run Tony cheated and then Anne did with both Ryan and Martin. She's on MartinAir so I suspect there's little chance of getting her to stop down the line, unless Tony can bag her Mum, Martin then can't resist taking her away too, Anne finds out and sees that it's all about Martin shitting on Tony and not her and leaves him. Bit of a long shot.

meh123456789

May 26, 2024
Exactly, no paths with anyone, although Drake feels like it might become a problem. Anything else is OK. Does feel more natural. Looking forward to the carpark already, haha

Toddy.Berlin

Jan 23, 2021
Hello everyone,
I've now finished playing update 2.1b.
I really like the game but the developers have to be careful that it doesn't become too one-dimensional.
Anne just lets any guy fuck her, but there's hardly any story behind it. That's a bit of a shame. :confused:

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
I think it's quite nuanced. Tony and Anne both want their sex lives to improve and it's bad enough that they have talked about couples therapy.
This is written to let you know that our relationship as a couple is coming to an end at the start of the game
Tony is driving the sharing as the way to do that, but he is married to an insanely beautiful woman who loves sex so he needs to be very careful if he wants the sharing to strengthen his relationship and not destroy it.
Yeah ... but she agreed with the sharing plan and was her that recommend me to don't use a couple therapist...
Anne and I are on the same page.
it is true that I have to be careful but it is not only me the one doing this ... she has to be careful too ... she too must be careful to follow the plan that we both agreed to but you are wrong in one thing

in any case I'm very careful and my goal is also have my fun too! Why do you think i've been talking to her about this for years? i push her because my sex life is also at a standstill.. you think too much about my wife's beauty.. but i guarantee you that to stand by a beauty like my wife for years without becoming her doormat you have to be very careful not to make her believe that she will never lose you. ... being with an insanely beautiful woman is not easy for all men (men often prefer to marry less showy women than Anne. ) usually beautiful women value their freedom and will leave you right away if they see you jealous and weak.
I know that because my real wife is an insanely beautiful woman and even so she is no longer very young today (She is around 40) she turns all men's heads when she walks down the street or enters a store or club --- I love that.

do you think a 25/26-year-old guy (Tony) married for 5 years with Anne should not have a desire to try fresh pussy?
careful -- you might miss a lot of beautiful scenes and the longer the game goes on -- the more the number of scenes you will see might decrease (as the dev said in the patreon page)
you're free to do that but I'd advise you to go down other paths as well
message in patreon

Hello everyone.

Here you have Season 2 Part 1b. I can't emphasize enough the importance of playing multiple playthroughs to really get the most of this game! Hope you all enjoy and I would love to hear what your favorite scene or path is so far. I love hearing from your guys and look forward to what your thoughts are on Part 1b.
Relationship points are I think in the high 20s. I've avoided cucking myself because I don't know how that will work out down the line.
Rel points can be 20 and more also in the both cheating path.... so this parameter is good... you will not get bad endings but as i said also the cheating path comes with good endings ou will lose a lot of scene in the faithful path
this can be done also in the cheating path. And you will be able to see more content
It will be interesting to see whether this approach holds up in terms of endings etc.
so i recommend you to play multiple paths
it's not weird at all...there are so many different ways to be a cuckold.... here's what could happen... this is just one of my hypothesis, because right now only the developer can know which endings will be in the game
EDIT today:
This should have a specific tag.... that tag is called "the always happy husband that ignore to be a total cuckold.. the most well know cuckold in Canada and States but only him is ignoring that his wife is fucking everyone including his friends and parents":LOL:
It's also not clear to me what effect cuck status has on choices made by either Tony or Anne.
depend of the type of cuck is in your path... there are at least 7 different kinds of cuckold ... (same as cuckquean but on male side)
this is the link for the "woman-cuck" or just think as instead of a wife it is related to the husband
My first run Tony cheated and then Anne did with both Ryan and Martin. She's on MartinAir so I suspect there's little chance of getting her to stop down the line, unless Tony can bag her Mum, Martin then can't resist taking her away too, Anne finds out and sees that it's all about Martin shitting on Tony and not her and leaves him. Bit of a long shot.
it is the path with more content and the ending will be very far in the future
this is a very funny path but the MC must be strong to avoid the divorce,,, for exmple in my opinion if i fuck her mom I will lose Anne so this can be a bad ending because the relationship points will go to ZERO IN ONE SHOT! (If Anne find out that I have fucked Josie (her mom)

but who knows... this is for sure the most interesting path to play
if you are not a very strong male... An alpha male who is able to withstand the inevitable jealousy that every man has when he sees his wife having sex with others and she feels the same pleasure she feels with you

You will renounce this path and miss all the funniest scenes

Read the dialogues in this scene maybe they will help you understand how an insanely beautiful woman thinks
when he shows us the guest room an interesting discussion arises about wanting to have children these are dialogues that many people miss ... but it is a mistake if you want to understand the real personality of my wife Screenshot 2024-09-30 at 15.32.22.jpg Screenshot 2024-09-30 at 15.33.04.jpg Screenshot 2024-09-30 at 15.32.54.jpg Screenshot 2024-09-30 at 15.33.04.jpg this is the typical response of a young woman who is not ready to become an adult Screenshot 2024-09-30 at 15.33.19.jpg and I don't want that either Screenshot 2024-09-30 at 15.34.29.jpg Screenshot 2024-09-30 at 15.34.59.jpg Screenshot 2024-09-30 at 15.35.11.jpg Screenshot 2024-09-30 at 15.35.22.jpg Screenshot 2024-09-30 at 15.35.33.jpg and that she knows very well the effect it has on men Screenshot 2024-09-30 at 15.37.24.jpg Screenshot 2024-09-30 at 15.37.45.jpg Screenshot 2024-09-30 at 15.38.18.jpg Screenshot 2024-09-30 at 15.38.33.jpg Screenshot 2024-09-30 at 15.38.44.jpg Screenshot 2024-09-30 at 15.39.02.jpg
as you see my wife and I play with our friends and also with strangers at restaurants or in stores or at the beach... and just a game that only strengthens our relationship and our desire to have sex by telling each other the sexy stories Anne had during the day... but we also put into practice our desire to transgress the rules of bourgeois conformity toward already what must be morality... we are TRANSGRESSIVE!

All this is NeToRare, and whoever is not mi able to hold on to the jealousy that is the basis of every NTR story ... I will not be able to complete Astoria until the real ending which is still far away
Finally the meaning of the netorare tag has been updated in the correct way
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2024-09-15.10394/
  • Netorare [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
NETORARE is not cuckold and it is not cheating... NTR is Designed to cause jealousy in the PLAYERS/READERS/
NTR is a way to create strong emotions in the readers!... are you strong enough to resist? Are you strong enough to do not Kill your wife and all men she is fucking?.. If you kill her you will get a BAD ENDING FOR SURE!!! :LOL:
Only real men with big cocks can be able to win this game and the eternal love of my wife Anne!

Exactly, no paths with anyone, although Drake feels like it might become a problem. Anything else is OK. Does feel more natural. Looking forward to the carpark already, haha
This is the path with less content and IMO the MC is a loser cuckold!
I really like the game but the developers have to be careful that it doesn't become too one-dimensional.
Anne just lets any guy fuck her, but there's hardly any story behind it. That's a bit of a shame. :confused:
The dev is very careful... there are a lot of paths but there are also one or two that allow the player to unlock almost all gallery scenes (except for some side path that are optional) I.E (CuckQuean or Dominant Cuckold and Submissive Cuckold that are not compatible)
If you are a strong man with a big dick like me you will be able to reach the main endings!! :cool:
yes shame is in some way what all the best NTR stories causes in the player

Are you strong enough not to fall into shame or jealousy to reach the real ending of this story?

I hope you like netorare genre

Cheeers

Last edited:

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I think it's quite nuanced. Tony and Anne both want their sex lives to improve and it's bad enough that they have talked about couples therapy. Tony is driving the sharing as the way to do that, but he is married to an insanely beautiful woman who loves sex so he needs to be very careful if he wants the sharing to strengthen his relationship and not destroy it.

That's pretty much the same as me. My relationship points are at 29.

littleme

Sep 13, 2021

My impression is that if you take the cuck route then Anne is going to tell you about all the ways her lover is better/bigger/etc. than you. I’m no psychologist, but it seems to me that the potential impact of such talk helps to subjugate the MC to Anne’s desire for “better” lovers that give her things that Tony can’t. As a husband, that would be a very powerful message to hear from my wife. One that would have a profound impact on how I feel about myself and my role in the relationship.

littleme

Sep 13, 2021
I haven’t gotten to Martin yet. Is he Tony’s father? The one guy he said was off limits to her?

Reactions: r0ckh0und
3.90 star(s) 128 Votes