RPGM Completed The Agent Who Barely Knows Anything [Pt. 1 Full + Addon Ep. 1] [ShamanLab]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
the android port is down anyone can repost it?
It seems link belowe still work. But android port provided by the66. I didn't test it for full walkthrought. I assume in the dungeon lvl there may be difficult to play. But you can skip those levels if you want.

here is my unofficial android port of The Agent Who Barely Knows Anything Pt.1 [Complete] + Addon [Ep.1].
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: kazhir

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Hi all!

"Miauccio on Feliciofagus Island" announce. :)

I was busy healing my back and then went back to making crafts on the RPG Мaker. I made a small game for a competition in a local RPG Мaker community. So far, the game has not been translated into English and according to the rules of the competition, it cannot be published on other resources until the voting of the competition is completed.

But in about a week or so, those who like to play as a cat will be able to download the free version. :)

Open world, survival, craft game about the survival as a Cat on a hostile island. The mapping is reminiscent of my previous game on the Мaker.

The game is finished, but I feel like it needs some more polishing... or more content. That is, release a higher version before it is fully completed. I don't think it will take much time.

After this I will return to finishing the stories started by Nick Marlowe. I will say again, in Nick Marlowe I do not plan (in the near future) to start new stories, but I will try to nicely finish the ones that have been started and not completed.

cat_jung_1.jpg padr.jpg fel_08.jpg

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
"Meauccio on Feliciophagus Island" on Itch for free.

Meowchio, a humble small and innocent city cat, was kidnapped by cultists and taken to an island where bloody hunts are held and cruel games are played out.

However, the sectarians did not know that Meowchio is a smart cat, passionate about an unusual hobby... he is an amateurish enthusiast in creating natural poisons.

The game has elements of roguelike, crafting and survival exploration, so I advise you to save more often.

The duration of the game is approximately one to two hours.

I didn't win community contest, but it was the most original game of all the entries.

Bizarre lvl meets ShamanLab standards. :)

Game translated by google translator. :)

View attachment 3148951 View attachment 3148953

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes