RPGM Completed The Agent Who Barely Knows Anything [Pt. 1 Full + Addon Ep. 1] [ShamanLab]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
This question was discussed with moderator. :)

Technically this is male cat protagonist game. :)
But there is no any furry or straight sex scene and never will be. This is pure lesbian and girls (maybe grannys in futures episodes) only game.
if it is a purely Lesbian Story, would be cool if MC turns into a female Vamp. In the story Interns of Extasy Island it is later hinted what happens to male MC. Conspiracy. Sirens,Vampires... Something mythical.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
JaszMan82 oh, comon! Haven't you played my game yet? :)

It has mystical elements, people turned into lesbian here but everything here happens in oddbal way.

This is my style. :)

upd. So in my case, I'd rather prefer telepathic colonists from Ganymede than classic vampires. :)

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah when I want to fap this is what I want to see... :KEK:

1624458009086.png

Where are the young and beautiful girls? The two chicks in the screenshot aren't it? Right?

The cat is ok I guess?
Probably has toxoplasmosis...

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Yeah when I want to fap this is what I want to see... :KEK:

View attachment 1261381

Where are the young and beautiful girls? The two chicks in the screenshot aren't it? Right?

The cat is ok I guess?
Probably has toxoplasmosis...
I'm tired to repeat it 20 milliion times but.... 'inspired by eurotrash horror'. (c)
So... i devoted to this format.

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
No erotic pics in this episode, but I spent a lot of time to making it. :)

'LEMICO Protocol' episode and 'Strike to the Past' are now combined into one relatively large adventure in an abandoned hotel and the laboratories below it. And this will be the conclusion of the first part of the adventures of the Cat and Alex. You will have a showdown with Dr. Karlova and the disclosure of her crazy plan. Unlike 'The Silence of the Nuts' dungeon, there is less stealth, fewer puzzles, but more dialogue and plot. A little more scripts.

It seems to me that due to the more elaborate and original plot of this episode, the adventure turned out to be more mysterious and tense than in Episode #10.

The episode selector will be revamped in the next update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Is there a Mac version?
Sorry, nope. :(

I didn't have Mac. :(

But!.. Unofficial android port working very vell. (Version for Ep. 1-14 you can find somewere in this thread or on my patreon page).

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Sorry, nope. :(

I didn't have Mac. :(

But!.. Unofficial android port working very vell. (Version for Ep. 1-14 you can find somewere in this thread or on my patreon page).
Android apps don't work on a mac. Normally I would be able to hack your windows source files, but you have a very unconventional file layout in your game.

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Android apps don't work on a mac. Normally I would be able to hack your windows source files, but you have a very unconventional file layout in your game.
Hack just for pictures sake? There is hot pictures (on my opinion :) ) but you understand nothing withot dialogues and mapping (walking element). Still after about a year of game developement people who skipping dialogues supposing this is just random episodes game. :) :)

O'k, previous episodes you may play on gamcore site. :)

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
No, I meant normally I can reconstruct a fully functioning Mac version of an PRGM game from the windows sources files. But your game has a strange layout so I didn't manage.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Agent Who Barely Knows Anything [Pt.1Ep.1-15].

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: ShamanLab

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Agent Who Barely Knows Anything Pt.1 [Complete] + Addon [Ep.1].

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
In the latest update, in addition to the new episode, a lot of work has been done to improve navigation between episodes. The episode selector now looks like a big new map.

But people seem to be mostly interested only in dirty pictures. :)

JaszMan82 proposed the idea of a vampire character. But instead, I've been thinking for a long time about showing the mystical mutant woman from Ganymede ... :)

Reactions: ▌Gin ▐

乃คяdaK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2018
1305122_Title_add.png
This is the italian Translate of The Agent Who Barely Knows Anything

Download is here

Last edited:

vdevoluntad

Jul 25, 2021
Win32/Sabsik.FL.A!ml ?????

I was trying to download and play... But windows security directly find a trojan.
Any recommendation?

• Thinking Face

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Win32/Sabsik.FL.A!ml ?????

I was trying to download and play... But windows security directly find a trojan.
Any recommendation?
You trying to downloand it from mega.nz? Because i uploaded it only on mega.nz and other links provided by forum moderators.

Or maybe you just click some ads button or pup-up accidentally instead of game link?
My knowledge of JavaScripts is not enough to insert trojans into games for good or for worst. :cautious:

upd. By the way now you can find the last episode on gamcore site and play it online.

Last edited:

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
No erotic pics in this episode, but I spent a lot of time to making it. :)

'LEMICO Protocol' episode and 'Strike to the Past' are now combined into one relatively large adventure in an abandoned hotel and the laboratories below it. And this will be the conclusion of the first part of the adventures of the Cat and Alex. You will have a showdown with Dr. Karlova and the disclosure of her crazy plan. Unlike 'The Silence of the Nuts' dungeon, there is less stealth, fewer puzzles, but more dialogue and plot. A little more scripts.

It seems to me that due to the more elaborate and original plot of this episode, the adventure turned out to be more mysterious and tense than in Episode #10.

The episode selector will be revamped in the next update.

i want a lezdom game with a submissive lesbian protag where your choices drive the protag towards submission is this game fitting of this description ?

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
i want a lezdom game with a submissive lesbian protag where your choices drive the protag towards submission is this game fitting of this description ?
:) Non even close. Sorry this game didn't fit any standards.

* Lineal comics like story driven walking sim. (But now you can choose any episode just from beginning.)
* Male cat investigator protag.
* Lesbian only content. Sometimes lezdom.
* + there is few stealth/investigantion missions/dungeons for people who want more then VN.

This is example of gameplay (the last update walkthrough):

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
:) Non even close. Sorry this game didn't fit any standards.

* Lineal comics like story driven walking sim. (But now you can choose any episode just from beginning.)
* Male cat investigator protag.
* Lesbian only content. Sometimes lezdom.
* + there is few stealth/investigantion missions/dungeons for people who want more then VN.

This is example of gameplay (the last update walkthrough):

could you be persuaded to do a lezdom mind control game from the perspective of a lesbian protagonist with choices ?

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
could you be persuaded to do a lezdom mind control game from the perspective of a lesbian protagonist with choices ?
In this game, different episodes (with different characters) are sometimes loosely connected, and the cat can sometimes be viewed not as a protagonist, but as some kind of storyteller.

I have to say that I am currently working on a new visual novel (probably RenPy), in which there is a lezdom, light horror and new stories with new characters in each update.

The new concept is pretty simple: three friends looking erotic movies in abandoned movie theater and giving comments on it. Each episode -- new movie.

Projectionist_01-Beauty.png

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes