• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed The Agent Who Barely Knows Anything [Pt. 1 Full + Addon Ep. 1] [ShamanLab]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Is it just me that thinks the art is ugly?
It's not a glamour game.

This is the game about ugly or ordinar peple mostly. And there is horror and BDSM tag too. :)

upd. I tried to remember the episodes and found that more than half of the characters in the game are villains to some extent. Yeah, they look ugly.

But... there is place for pictures like this too. Didn't think it's very ugly.

Ch_15_07-Beauty_intel.png

upd. In my new game "Mysterious Erotic Theater 3500" you may find softer approach to the similar theme. This mean there is at least one glamour model. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: hunt005

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
It's not a glamour game.

This is the game about ugly or ordinar peple mostly. And there is horror and BDSM tag too. :)

upd. I tried to remember the episodes and found that more than half of the characters in the game are villains to some extent. Yeah, they look ugly.

But... there is place for pictures like this too. Didn't think it's very ugly.

View attachment 1470997

upd. In my new game "Mysterious Erotic Theater 3500" you may find softer approach to the similar theme. This mean there is at least one glamour model. :)
Even that screenshot is not very encouraging. Heres a tip buddy,when you make a H game you need to have atleast decent art and this one in addition to the meh story and gameplay makes for a boring experience.

Is it your first game?

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
It seems my idea about decent art are pretty different from the mainstream crowd. Again i didn't have even slightest interest to making mainstream game. I hate Barbies, "innocent student girls", bimbos, standard DAZ models with theyr 2-3 standard face expressions standing in front of you in the office with standard lighting and talking about pizza and smartphones.

What you may find here is discomfort, terror, uglyness, trash, suffer, stink and manipulation.

and this one in addition to the meh story and gameplay makes for a boring experience.

Is it your first game?
The story isn't meh. Don't read this Bastardo review he didn't get the jokes, dind't understand characters composition and even ignoring the basic premise of the plot. He didn't enjoy walking and exploration. Having zero idea about mapping quality. Deaf on ears. Hating custom models. By some reason he searching romance in noir horror game and seems was truly shocked by the scene of the terminator's harassment to the girl.

Bacause... initially he gave my game the lowest rate possible, but after the scene of the show with the terminator, he said that my game became many times worse! This is the logic he uses. Fortunately, he was so scared that he never wrote anything about my game again. And this could not have happened. if I didn't have a true unique talent!

Probably he doesn't even like cats, but he hid it!

upd. Nope... it's not my first story, or first game, or first quest.

upd2. If anyone is just wondering why Dr. Karlova made strange devices, you can simply select the last two episodes in which Cat and Alex explore an abandoned motel and uncover a conspiracy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
BDSM, 'soft' horror, grannies, robots, fuck machines .....my mind just went blank there for a second. I think it tried to imagine all those tags in one scene,and it just could not handle it and kind of shut down. It now has a blocker in place to prevent all those tags from appearing in one scene.

But what the hell right....*pulls revolver out,removes all but one bullet...spins cylinder*(<---*sarcasm*)...downloading and giving it a try.

Reactions: ShamanLab

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
BDSM, 'soft' horror, grannies, robots, fuck machines .....my mind just went blank there for a second. I think it tried to imagine all those tags in one scene...
Ohh, no.. not so fast! It's take for me about the year of the work to come up with all this nuttines! :)

upd. I forget about Ganimedian monster girl and lawyers tags!
upd2. And time inversion scene on the last episode.

Last edited:

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Prioroty was mine! Stray, damn, coming out...

All my ideas from 'The Agent Who...' transfered into the Stray game!

Red cat - check.
Yunky sci-fi setting - check.
Investigation - check.
Path finding and simple puzzles - check.
Talking robots - check.
So sad... :(

Zeos

Jun 17, 2019
Prioroty was mine! Stray, damn, coming out...

All my ideas from 'The Agent Who...' transfered into the Stray game!

Red cat - check.
Yunky sci-fi setting - check.
Investigation - check.
Path finding and simple puzzles - check.
Talking robots - check.
So sad... :(

TRUE!
I opened Steam yesterday, Stray was prominently featured in the first page, I immediately thought of the agent who barely knew anything. Even the cat is very similar. Everything is.

Stray won't have lesbian sex, though. Therefore, it is not as good as The Agent. :LOL:

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
I can't believe the Stray devs were so dedicated to stealing your ideas that they went back in time to 2015 just so they could say they began development five years before you did! The bastards even went so far as to announce their game two months before the first post in this thread. I say we boycott those stealing fuckers until they admit their crimes.

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Good news for all Cat fans. :)

Now Cat appears on 'Nick Marlowe Noir' novel and taking places as Nick's companion. Still fighting conspiracies... New Hudsucker Industries evil shit. :)
So if you like the subject -- take a look. :)

Nick_and_cat.png

• Wow
Reactions: Thecatbred

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
This question was discussed with moderator. :)

Technically this is male cat protagonist game. :)
But there is no any furry or straight sex scene and never will be. This is pure lesbian and girls (maybe grannys in futures episodes) only game.
it would have been a twist if the protagonist was cursed or infected to turn completely female, similar to the Isle of Lesbos greek myth, Sirens attract men to either they're doom or if they made it to the Isle,well only females were able to live on the island. The Men did not stay men. They turned into Sirens themselves. Either way does not end up good for the men.

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
You said in another post that you can pick what episode we want to start,how do we do that?
Hi, initially there was only save files to choose episodes.

But.. i forget exaxtly when but since about 'Episode 8' there is small map in beginning and by opening doors on this map you actually chosing episodes to play.

upd. This is screenshot from the first big map. All doors on this maps opening episodes. You just have to walk and choose. I am devoted to my initial concept -- this is mix of walking sim and visual novel mostly. :)

select_01.png

Last edited:

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
it would have been a twist if the protagonist was cursed or infected to turn completely female, similar to the Isle of Lesbos greek myth, Sirens attract men to either they're doom or if they made it to the Isle,well only females were able to live on the island. The Men did not stay men. They turned into Sirens themselves. Either way does not end up good for the men.
Sorry but i can't write transformation stories. :( I tried but can't. :) I just didn't understand how all this transformation mechanicks work and what the fun.

The only transformation i understand is when someone posessed by demons (yeah, as old and trash movies fan i prize 'Exorcist' movie) or tradicional slow corruption mechanick.

upd. And in short perspective i must finich at least first big chapter of my 'Nick Marlowe' novel. Lol or not lol but i started novel from Golden Cuckold Mistery and on the next episodes almost forget about it and was distracted by another characters and plot lines. :) But i must finish at least this Marlowe case. :)

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Sorry but i can't write transformation stories. :( I tried but can't. :) I just didn't understand how all this transformation mechanicks work and what the fun.

The only transformation i understand is when someone posessed by demons (yeah, as old and trash movies fan i prize 'Exorcist' movie) or tradicional slow corruption mechanick.

upd. And in short perspective i must finich at least first big chapter of my 'Nick Marlowe' novel. Lol or not lol but i started novel from Golden Cuckold Mistery and on the next episodes almost forget about it and was distracted by another characters and plot lines. :) But i must finish at least this Marlowe case. :)
oh well. Understandable. I do prefer female protagonist usually and or Male protagonists that learn lessons the hard way, whether it is by curse or other means. I took ancient civilizations in College and thats where I learned about the Siren myths of the Isle of Lesbos,I always thought it as both scary and yet neat, that if men fell prey to Sirens well they transform either way they do not escape. I saw it as a cautionary tale.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes