RPGM Completed The Agent Who Barely Knows Anything [Pt. 1 Full + Addon Ep. 1] [ShamanLab]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I'm playing Android port right now. Great job the66!

It seems pretty playable except very small fonts and characters size. :(
Slow walking mode turned off. :) Ok. :) Now Cat running all around the map.
There is no bug described by Zeos. :)
There is two save files. One at beginning Clinic level and other at the end. So you can skip it.

So people who familiar with the story and want just look on the pictures or listening to the music pretty welcome. :)

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
It worked! :D

Not yet. I only went as far as the radio at the very beginning of chapter 2. And it now works. Will edit this when I do go to the clinic.
If there is need any tips or hints about Clinic dungeon your welcome. :)

There is simple stealth system when enemies line of sight is about three titles before them. So you have to sneak behind them.
And you can eat from trashbag if you find it. :)

Reactions: Zeos

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
I'm stuck at the start for Day 2. I've investigated the mysterious box and discovered the labels, but after that I can't interact with anything else in the basement or go anywhere else. I've been all over every square of the map multiple times now and nothing seems to trigger. What are you supposed to do at this point?

Reactions: ShamanLab

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I'm stuck at the start for Day 2. I've investigated the mysterious box and discovered the labels, but after that I can't interact with anything else in the basement or go anywhere else. I've been all over every square of the map multiple times now and nothing seems to trigger. What are you supposed to do at this point?
Hmm... bug with radio again? I can't believe it... :(
Maybe you playing version uploaded from somewhere else? (fap-nation?) Bugged version maybe floated around somewhere.
Are you sure you can't reach the radio on the box and listen to it?

This is screenshot from the game version which i reupload after Zeos report (for sure you can find it on my Patreon page). For Ep. 2 beginning you may use Save file #2. (i must admit save files names are mess).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
I'm using the version I downloaded from this thread.

Sha256 Checksum:
7264230cb339cf3a1b27582357d35f47de221dcced9104fc224994dfa6a1e570 The_Agent_Win_Ep_11.rar

Here's what that looks like to me. I can't move onto that square, the little table thing appears to be solid. I've attached the savefile as well if that helps. agent_bug_day2.png

Reactions: ShamanLab

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I'm using the version I downloaded from this thread.

Sha256 Checksum:
7264230cb339cf3a1b27582357d35f47de221dcced9104fc224994dfa6a1e570 The_Agent_Win_Ep_11.rar

Here's what that looks like to me. I can't move onto that square, the little table thing appears to be solid. I've attached the savefile as well if that helps. View attachment 1056101
Hello!

This bug was fixed after Zeos report. :)
Try to redownload it.

Upd. Oh!

Fixed version file name: The_Agent_Win_11.rar (and your version filename The_Agent_Win_Ep_11.rar) :)
Fixed version SHA-256: 6F1D00B1882B45FDA6E77887649D1D9082FEECE2A9E1F3644E63F8C0D1EF2316

Upd2. If you find something confusing in Ep. 10 walkthrough don't hesitate to ask or tell. I still didn't sure how people feeling about playing this stealth exploration part. Did i need more levels like his or less of them.

Last edited:

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Episode 12: 'Maniac Nurse on the Wheel'.

Proudly present you new surreal maniac experience! Finally you may see Cat by himself on renders!

Kind of Tarantino (+ trash horror) inspired weird disturbing and maybe uncomfortable episode. :) The episode is a little raw, but I like the visuals that have already been done and I think you might like it too. Besides, I'm not sure what kind of polishing is needed and how long it will take.

Use the Save File #1. After a dialogue with Alex, you will send to the City where you can choose 'Episode #11' or '#12'. To start 'Episode #12' go to the north of the City.

I will be offline from Monday to Wednesday, for this stupid reason I decided to post the episode today.

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
If there is a Male Protagonist in this game in a story about a lesbian conspiracy where does the corruption come in to play with the Character you are controlling?.
Not sure who this question is addressed to, but:

* Clown Belinda - guide.
* Cat - protagonist, investigator, victim and adventurer. You controlling him.
* Sex happens between another women characters. You didn't control them. :)

It isn't so simple game or story. :)

upd. I'm back online. Can answer questions. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: JaszMan

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Not sure how good is this episode but PLOT CRUCIAL! One of the most important in the series if you reading story... If you just want to look on erotic pictures it's kind of average. Nobody give a crap about puzzles or dungeons so... cat just walking around motel.

I tried hard didn't make it weird and disturbing. Seriously. :) I took a normal positive tileset with lots of white surfaces. Normal female models. It seems that nothing scary happens in the Episode... But it's look dark, weird, disturbing and very surreal. :)

New feature: Episodes Selector.

Episodes_selector.png

Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
the agent14.jpg
[RPGM] [Update] 1-IT25-Flag-icon.png
This is the Italian translation of The Agent Who Barely Knows Anything [Pt. 1 Full + Addon Ep. 1] [ShamanLab]

or attached

Unzip the .rar file - copy/paste the www folder into the game directory, replace when asked.

**This translation "is not official" and "made by a fan"**

Last edited:

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
My english is broken. And I don't know Italian. :(

But I tried to automatically translate the last episode from Italian and found that it working well. And the humor of the situation should be clear to Italian readers. :)

Thanks a lot ginofrio!

Reactions: ▌Gin ▐

gamingboi64

Jan 21, 2019
How is the mind control in this game? I don't mind minor spoilers. I wanna know if it's a minor thing or a prevalent feature of the game.

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
How is the mind control in this game? I don't mind minor spoilers. I wanna know if it's a minor thing or a prevalent feature of the game.
At the very first episode Cat found strange mind control devices. He suspected a conspiracy and decided to find and explain their origin.

Antoher mind control element goind from Dr. Cocteo character who just bullshiting and braiwashing people professionally.

Cat can't mind control anybody. :( Hmm... maybe someday he reassemble LEMICO device (and put it in the item) but now i'm busy to tell another story.

So, there is not like all the game is about mind control and olny mind control, but there is few strong plot lines about it.

P.S. In this game if you skipping text -- you stuck up somewhere very quckly. :) Or you just wander around the map indefinitely long.

P.S. I plan to complete the line with LEMICO lab search soon. Put the end on the first part and start part number two. Or a package of side quests. In part two, all the leading characters and lore will be retained, but the central object of the investigation will be different.

upd. And lesbian cultist mercenary Mika performing braind damaging dances...

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes